Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bump Off Lover (ai sha 17)

hello, gabsim168 vbmenu_register("postmenu_714967", true); thank you for correcting me...its been a while since i last visit here, im so busy with school....big master i already read your review of bump off lover...your review was really nice. it makes me want to finish the whole series....too bad i still cant find english subs
    Last edited by xiao xi; 07-01-07 at 11:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xiao xi View Post
    big master i already read your review of bump off lover...your review was really nice. it makes me want to finish the whole series....too bad i still cant find english subs

thanks

i hope u can find one with english subs..its realy worth watchng
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!

I have found the english subs on crunchyroll.com but I'm waiting for english subs for episodes 7 part 2 and episodes 9 and up.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    I have found the english subs on crunchyroll.com but I'm waiting for english subs for episodes 7 part 2 and episodes 9 and up.
    suet...forgive me for being nosy...but r u not chinese?
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

Talking

hello there.. i already register to crunchyroll.com thanks for giving this site. i'm here at a computer shop..the owner told me not to open you tube so i open crunchyroll instead...after a while she told me not to view videos because she was playing on-line games, it kinda affect her connection. i told her that she only asked me not to watch in you tube she was mad at me for talking back

Quote Originally Posted by big master View Post
    suet...forgive me for being nosy...but r u not chinese?
    I can understand Mandarin, but its just helpful to have English subtitles too , because I'm not very fluent.

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

I can understand Mandarin, but its just helpful to have English subtitles too , because I'm not very fluent.
    ah ah me too, its stil a lot beter with eng subs
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

hi everyone..just want to ask if anyone knows if there is a sub for bump off lover episode 11 till end? coz i cant find it...i really want to finish it since im already at the last part of the series..thanks

hi everyone..just want to ask if anyone knows if there is a sub for bump off lover episode 11 till end? coz i cant find it...i really want to finish it since im already at the last part of the series..thanks
    xiao xi!!! u stil havent finish it yet? aww...poor u... sory but i dun know where to find eng subs for this...
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

I'm confused...

click to show/hide spoilers
    I thought Yi Zhen learned how to swim and met up with Jia Wei to exchange to diary for the recording at the pool then Jia Wei tries to drown Yi Zhen? But then in episode 14, it was her mother who met up with Jia Wei and ended up killing him. Is this the result of poor editing or something? So weird.

You can go here for sub: http://www.mysoju.com/bump-off-lover/
    "If your are meant to be together forever, you will survive any obstacle or trouble that comes to you."

I'm confused...

I thought Yi Zhen learned how to swim and met up with Jia Wei to exchange to diary for the recording at the pool then Jia Wei tries to drown Yi Zhen? But then in episode 14, it was her mother who met up with Jia Wei and ended up killing him. Is this the result of poor editing or something? So weird.
    I think this is what Yi Zhen thought would happened.

Anyways. I just finished the series and thought that it was a very dark series. It gave me heavy feelings towards life. This series would've been perfect if they made the tone of it more positive. Like there is still something positive about life to focus on. This series just shows you how dark life can be and it doesn't leave room for an optimistic outlet. I don't think that everyone is THAT dark although we may all have dark thoughts.

*************Spoiler*****************

DO NOT READ FURTHER IF YOU'VE NOT WATCH THE SERIES. AS A MATTER OF FACT DON'T READ ANYTHING AT ALL INCLUDING COMMENTS FROM ELSEWHERE IF YOU DON'T WANT IT SPOIL FOR YOU!

I also thought that they dramatized things too much. Well, then again how else would we have a story neh? But really I don't think anyone would suicide just because their wife cheated on them and their friend betrayed them. It's harsh but not enough for a MAN and a COWARDLY man at that to suicide. They make it seems like suicide is sooo very easy here. Especially when Yi Jing and Ke Jie just agreed to suicide together FOR REAL. Also, how in the world did the mom killed Jia Wei? I mean it's BS if it's because of what she said how her hatred is soo strong it gives her power. That's true. But reality is reality. He is a strong healthy man....there's no way he could've died in her hands that easily. And how did she stab him? Was that a cut version I saw? Because I thought it was her that got stabbed? And even if he did get stabbed. One stab like that will not be enough to kill off a human being. -_-

Anyways...I just wanted to point out how the series could've been better if they had put more thoughts into the ending and how everything resolved. It's almost like the writers got too lazy towards the end to give more realism to it.