View Poll Results: What is your Favorite Ming Dao character in his series.

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Prince turn to Frog: ShanJunHao

37 77.08%
  • Legend of Star Apple: Taosi

4 8.33%
  • Heaven wedding Gown: Harold

5 10.42%
  • Angel Lover: Tianyou

2 4.17%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ming Dao Characters fav.

Default Ming Dao Characters fav.

Tell me why you like him in that series... was it because he was hot, or because his additude... Tell me! I forgot to put in DuYasi for Magicians of love! And I call myself a Ming Dao fans. ERRRR!
    Last edited by LuvJoJo; 04-01-07 at 10:46 PM.

I would say his character Yang Tian You in Angel Lover because he was innocent, kind, considerate and really caring...
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

I've only seen one of four series listed in the poll so I can't vote yet. It wouldn't be FAIR.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie
    I would say his character Yang Tian You in Angel Lover because he was innocent, kind, considerate and really caring...
    That's true! I go for that too!

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    I've only seen one of four series listed in the poll so I can't vote yet. It wouldn't be FAIR.
    haha, I've only seen one series too but I still voted!!!
    I picked Jun Hao (which I assume includes Dang O) because first of all, out of all the pictures I've seen from the other series too, I think MD looks the best as SJH and his hair suits him there. Makes him look younger. ALSO, I like the SJH character.. he knows what he wants and he's a good guy through and through. He's a real man and not a pushover and you know he's caring too.

but of course, I haven't seen any other series.. so yea, that is just my highly biased humble opinion. haha

How come his character in Ai Qing Mo Fa Shi is not included?

Quote Originally Posted by shirineko
    How come his character in Ai Qing Mo Fa Shi is not included?
    There was a mistake! I forgot to add it in! I sorta liked Yasi too.... anybody know how to correct your error or add another poll in my thread? I been trying to add that character in there too! But can't!
    Last edited by LuvJoJo; 04-02-07 at 03:29 AM.

I didn't see them all either and voted. They all had their good and bad sides, but I think Yang Tian You was the sweetest one...
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

i've seen 3 of his dramas, magicians, frog prince& star apple
    but i think magicians was the best one that he was in

Quote Originally Posted by annaaa
    i've seen 3 of his dramas, magicians, frog prince& star apple
    but i think magicians was the best one that he was in
    Sorry! Forgot to add in Du Yasi for Magicians!

i picked heaven's wedding gown, i just love that show. i fell in love with ming dao..

ming dao and cyndi wang are so cute together

Quote Originally Posted by coolmle
    i picked heaven's wedding gown, i just love that show. i fell in love with ming dao..

ming dao and cyndi wang are so cute together
    Yeah, pity they didn't end up together in that series, and Ming Dao wasen' the lead actor.

I picked Ming Dao's character from Heaven's Wedding Gown. I havent seen Angel Lover yet, but I've seen all the other ones. I have to say i also really like Dang Ou..but I feel like that character isnt as realistic because he's super innocent because he lost his memory. He was my favorite up until I saw heavens wedding gown though. I thought ming daos character in there was perfect! ( i had no idea his name was harold in there though ahhaha) Not only was he always there for her when she needed him, he was so much more of a realistic character. His personality was cute, he was super protective of her, and he seemed to always be able to make her smile. :] HE was much more fun that the main guy too...I just dont see how a girl could choose the main guy over mingdao. ahaha. I thought du yasi was good too. I think basically most of Ming Dao's characters have been really lovable.

It was between Shan Jun Hao or Cheng Hai Nuo but picked the former....I just love WZBQW and because Dang Ou is also Shan Jun Hao!
    因為愛, 我才卸下偽裝♥不再當放羊的小孩

I like him as JunHao in Frog Prince and love him as DuYaSi Magicians. I think he is a wonderful actor and he is just gorgeous.

i love him in WXBQW!!! he was really caring and his chemistry with qiao en in the drama was adorable.
    i didnt really like him in the magicians of love though & he was all right in heavens wedding gown being harold. =D
    for the rest of the dramas hes in, havent seen them yet.

Talking i love mingdao

im a big fan!!!
    and well, my favorite gotta be in PRince turn Into a Frog. he did so well in there. the character were well developed. he got great chemistry with QiaoEn. and not to mention.....he's HOT.

I like Shan Jun Hao/ Dang Ou and I recently got to watch Angel Lover with him as TianYou. Tian You is nice but somehow with all that "My Ah Ma said this and that" he reminds me too much of Forest Gump, and well he is sorta homely character. Sweet and all but hmm...I think I still like the Spicy(JunHao) and Sweet (Dang-Ou) more. Even though I like Tian You too, its just I like a guy whose in control. Well I've only watched 9 episodes of Angel Lover so I don't know if I'll remain the same after finishing. We'll see..I'll come back here and post comments later.

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    I like Shan Jun Hao/ Dang Ou and I recently got to watch Angel Lover with him as TianYou. Tian You is nice but somehow with all that "My Ah Ma said this and that" he reminds me too much of Forest Gump, and well he is sorta homely character. Sweet and all but hmm...I think I still like the Spicy(JunHao) and Sweet (Dang-Ou) more. Even though I like Tian You too, its just I like a guy whose in control. Well I've only watched 9 episodes of Angel Lover so I don't know if I'll remain the same after finishing. We'll see..I'll come back here and post comments later.
    I don't know if ur gonna change ur mind about him after finishing "Angel Lover" but I did!

Oh! And by the way, the girl in your avatar, what's her name? I seen her in some series but never known her name...

Quote Originally Posted by LuvJoJo View Post
    I don't know if ur gonna change ur mind about him after finishing "Angel Lover" but I did!

Oh! And by the way, the girl in your avatar, what's her name? I seen her in some series but never known her name...
    Well if its Ming Dao, I'm sure I'll always change my mind. Hahahaha.

Her name is Noel/Vivian Leung Siu Bing. But nowadays,she goes by Bibi. I don't know why.