Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bump Off Lover (ai sha 17)

Lightbulb Bump Off Lover (ai sha 17)

hello, have anyone see this series ai sha 17 or bump of lover in english....it started angela zhang. its a good series but kinda scarey and creepy. the opening song is sang by angela zhang herself, the title is "sky in my pocket" that's the english translation i've got from you tube and other sites....the songs in the series sang by angela zhang is included in her album "Pandora"; though it was released way before. im searching the web for this series so far i only have the synopsis....
    im currently watching it at you tube im already in chapter 6...anyone knew this...its not a new series though maybe it was aired last january if i got that info correct....sory if there is something wrong on what i have said just fell free to point that out, i'll be glad to here feedback from everyone...thanks

hey xiao xi! ive watched the series n i love it!!! i love angela!she is sooo good...imagine her portraying 3 different characters hey i dont know the oficial website for this series but i think there's an old thread regardng it here in spcnet...you may be able to find info there...probably in the last few pages of the Taiwanese series thread...i made a review about ai sha 17 in spcnet but it has not yet been edited by the moderators feel free to ask me about this series...i wil be glad to be of help, as long as those are details that i can stil remember

hello, big master thank you for your reply...as ive said i am currently watching it at you tube, but the english sub is only till chapter 5...do you know where i can watch bump off lover in english sub

oh sorry xiao xi...i dunno where to find bump off with eng subs as i watched it with no eng subs ps...i can see that u love zhang shao han coz ur username is xaio xi

I'm watching this series now that I found the English Subtitles on crunchyroll.

I'm suprised people actually have such dark thoughts like having the two sisters raped and killed and be so casual about it, even if they think the sisters are annoying.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

I thought it was a good series, better than the typical idol crap. Angela's acting did improve, but I hated her portrayal of Yi Zhen---somehow it really bugged me. However, she did an amazing job as 'Ah Cat' and a pretty decent innocent portrayal of "Yi Jing".

The plot was pretty good, but like many people have said, it started off strong and kind of finished off weak. The music really complemented the series well though.

For some reason, when I first saw Julian Yang Shi Xuan as Jia Wei, he reminded a lot of Aiba Masaki of Arashi. Uhm, Okay that was just 1st impressions in the first glance of him but as the episode progressed, I don't think look at all alike. Maybe it was all int he hair. But yea, I disagree with Big Master,I think Julian Yang is handsome. Not extremely handsome but handsome cute.

OMG, I got tempted and read some of Big Master's review on this series. Ah, so many secrets, I'm intrigued. Will continue to watch it.
    Last edited by Suet Seung; 06-05-07 at 03:08 AM.

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    For some reason, when I first saw Julian Yang Shi Xuan as Jia Wei, he reminded a lot of Aiba Masaki of Arashi. Uhm, Okay that was just 1st impressions in the first glance of him but as the episode progressed, I don't think look at all alike. Maybe it was all int he hair. But yea, I disagree with Big Master,I think Julian Yang is handsome. Not extremely handsome but handsome cute.

OMG, I got tempted and read some of Big Master's review on this series. Ah, so many secrets, I'm intrigued. Will continue to watch it.
    u read my review? wow! was it already posted? i was waiting for it to be posted for years

its a good one, really. the drama i meant julian doesnt look unattractive to me...its just that he isnt those eye-candies...but i really liked his portrayal as jia wei
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!

Quote Originally Posted by big master View Post
    u read my review? wow! was it already posted? i was waiting for it to be posted for years

its a good one, really. the drama i meant julian doesnt look unattractive to me...its just that he isnt those eye-candies...but i really liked his portrayal as jia wei

Big master, are you a girl? I mean from your username, I thought you were a guy. I mean nowadays guys can find other guys attractive too. And that's okay too.

Anyway, I think theres some typo in your review. Places where you should say Ke Jie, you said Ke Qiang instead. So it seems like Ke Qiang jumped off instead of Ke Jie.

Big master, are you a girl? I mean from your username, I thought you were a guy. I mean nowadays guys can find other guys attractive too. And that's okay too.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    Anyway, I think theres some typo in your review. Places where you should say Ke Jie, you said Ke Qiang instead. So it seems like Ke Qiang jumped off instead of Ke Jie.
    i did that? uh oh...its too late to edit it now thanks for the info suet
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

Big Master,

Can you tell me which episode we find out who is behind the Dark Heart website and who this Dark Lord is? And which episode we finally find out what's in that metal shoe box that hides Yi Jing's secrets? Just tell me which episodes, don't tell me any other details. Thanks

Big Master,

Can you tell me which episode we find out who is behind the Dark Heart website and who this Dark Lord is? And which episode we finally find out what's in that metal shoe box that hides Yi Jing's secrets? Just tell me which episodes, don't tell me any other details. Thanks
    oh im not so sure...i watched it a long time ago...forgot already...seems like the 3rd to the last episode...not sure though...sorry suet
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

I didn't like the supporting guy (not the boyfriend)..he was hot, but the way he said his lines was quite sissy.

Quote Originally Posted by yearning View Post
    I didn't like the supporting guy (not the boyfriend)..he was hot, but the way he said his lines was quite sissy.

yea i prefer the boyfrend over the suppoting guy as well coz he was a bit too raw in terms of acting
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

yea i prefer the boyfrend over the suppoting guy as well coz he was a bit too raw in terms of acting
    Yeah, even his bro in the show was a better actor.

Exclamation UR a Little wrong...

Quote Originally Posted by xiao xi View Post
    hello, have anyone see this series ai sha 17 or bump of lover in english....it started angela zhang. its a good series but kinda scarey and creepy. the opening song is sang by angela zhang herself, the title is "sky in my pocket" that's the english translation i've got from you tube and other sites....the songs in the series sang by angela zhang is included in her album "Pandora"; though it was released way before. im searching the web for this series so far i only have the synopsis....
    im currently watching it at you tube im already in chapter 6...anyone knew this...its not a new series though maybe it was aired last january if i got that info correct....sory if there is something wrong on what i have said just fell free to point that out, i'll be glad to here feedback from everyone...thanks
    U see, the opening song is 口袋的天空,which means pocket in the sky =D

I watched the first few episodes and didn't dare to carry on!

I only know that one of Angela's twin is freaky. *takes hat off to those who have finished watching* Seriously!
    If everyone could just smile a little more...

maybe the world will be a happier place.

Quote Originally Posted by plushica View Post
    I watched the first few episodes and didn't dare to carry on!

I only know that one of Angela's twin is freaky. *takes hat off to those who have finished watching* Seriously!
    its really good! a break from those typical taiwan idol dramas why dont u give it 1 more chance...u might like it as it continues...u wont be disappointed
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

its really good! a break from those typical taiwan idol dramas why dont u give it 1 more chance...u might like it as it continues...u wont be disappointed
    I won't mind if someone watches it with me. That time when I watched it, I was all alone and the place was semi-dark...

Anyway! Thanks for telling me that.
    If everyone could just smile a little more...

maybe the world will be a happier place.

Quote Originally Posted by plushica View Post
    I won't mind if someone watches it with me. That time when I watched it, I was all alone and the place was semi-dark...

Anyway! Thanks for telling me that.

go get ur friens to watch it with u and share the fun its not actualy a horror like those jap scary movies (the ring etc)...its just like a thriller
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油