View Poll Results: Which of the two have better chemistry with Ming Dao?

Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jo Chen Qiao En

59 85.51%
  • Joanne Zeng

10 14.49%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ye Tianyu vs Xiao Bei. Which do you prefer?

Talking Ye Tianyu vs Xiao Bei. Which do you prefer?

Ok peps, I'm really totally crazy about these two series, Prince Turn To Frog and The Magicians of Love. Just finished watching and intending to rewatch both series again. . And of course the main reason was because of Ming Dao. He just so sweet......Awww!!! And that smile melts me away....

As for the female cast, we have Jo Chen Qiao En as Ye Tianyu in Prince Turn To Frog and Joanne Zeng as Xiao Bei in The Magicians of Love. Both series have somewhat similar love story plot. So which of the two characters do you prefer? And why? We talk in terms of their characters in the stories.

And secondly, which of the two have better chemistry with Ming Dao? (I just love this guy man!) Please use the poll above.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i12.tinypic.com/440f4ab.jpg') $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i12.tinypic.com/4gsry1j.jpg')
    Last edited by iezkiub; 10-10-06 at 10:33 AM.

Default Ye tian yu

I love ye tian yu... she's not trying to look cute like what xiao bei trying to do... her character and joe chen's acting is much more better..

I love Joe Chen, but will give my vote to Joanne Zeng. Joanne was quite natural and girl-next-door and we see the transition as her character matures.

I like the scene where she walked across the Water Maze to get to Yasi, though she thought he was Yajun at that time.

I voted for Tian Yu. She and Ming Dao has SO MUCH chemistry, whether he was Jun hao or Dang Ou, or both. I love her crying scenes and her greedy look is cute.
    Crushes only crush you,
    Falling only hurts you,
    Hearts will only break you,
    If there is no love to save you.

Erm, both equally annoying? Not trying to start a flame war, but I hate girls trying to act cute.

I think I like Ye TianYu better just because Prince Turn into Frog was a much better storyline than Magicians of Love. I felt MOL had some issues that wasn't handled quite well. Plus the hair and clothes of 183 club in PRINCE was better.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

I like both of them the same since they both had their good and bad points. I actually felt that he had more chemistry with Joanne. It's not that I don't like him with Joe, but he had more chemistry with Xiao Bei.
    Last edited by Trinie; 11-03-06 at 05:09 AM.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

I like him with Joe Chen .. feel that he have more great moments with her..
    Story is better , Costumes , OST etc are way better in prince turn into frog

Me.. Obviously its Tianyu-Qiao En

hmmm I guess Joanne/Xiao Bei is more mature..definitely look older tho she also look cute. But I duno, just like Qiao En..shes reali cute in the way I would call "cute"..hard 2 xplain.

Xiao Bei is the more independent woman
    But I realli like Ming Dao's new hairstyle..since Magicians of Love his hair been curly..in legend of star apple his hair is also curly..! Jus love it! but never got to see Star apple..wonder gud or not..oops there i go again..overboard!!

P.S. Anything new about Qiao En's series with Sam Wang yet?
    CrimsYu SukiYo 川島 すき依 ..

CrimsYu

AND that's me!!
    http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e3...titled-1-1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by crimson18
    hmmm I guess Joanne/Xiao Bei is more mature..definitely look older tho she also look cute. But I duno, just like Qiao En..shes reali cute in the way I would call "cute"..hard 2 xplain.

Xiao Bei is the more independent woman
    But I realli like Ming Dao's new hairstyle..since Magicians of Love his hair been curly..in legend of star apple his hair is also curly..! Jus love it! but never got to see Star apple..wonder gud or not..oops there i go again..overboard!!

P.S. Anything new about Qiao En's series with Sam Wang yet?
    Sam Shaowei Wang and Joe QiaoEn Chen's new series is called Rock, Paper, Scissors or A game about Love. Very good show actually. Youtube is starting to have an english fansubbed version courtesy of JiaoDiDi.
    Funny, but Sam is gonna film a new series w/ Joanne QiaoQiao Zeng this year called "Devil Ah Chu?" which looks good.

But anywayz, back on topic, I voted for MingDao and QiaoEn b/c to me this is the better couple of two evils. I find that in both relationships, the leads were selfish, esp. MingDao's characters. In Prince who turn into Frog, Jun Hao was gonna marry his fiancee, but suddenly, he decided that TianYu was the one he loves and went for her. It seems cruel to all parties involved b/c at the time, Shaowei's character was supposedly going out w/ TianYu and of course Xiao Qiao's character was in love w/ Jun Hao. To go to TianYu right before the wedding was just wrong (of course, it's still better than after the wedding). In Magicians of Love, YaSi would not break it off w/ his old gf; kept leading her on even though for a time she was attempting to get over him. His excuse? b/c he didn't think Xiao Bai actually love him. Then there was Xiao Bai who was just using Shaowei's character as a float b/c she was afraid to be alone on the sea of love. Sure, he wanted to date her, but she didn't have to keep telling him she likes him if she really doesn't. It's just cruel to both herself, Shaowei, and Yasi.
    Last edited by MysticDust; 01-15-07 at 02:10 PM.
    How come most 江湖 (jiānghú) wanderers never worry about money? I wonder how a 大俠 (dàxiá) make a living...does meddling in people's business and righting wrongs pay well?

I will say, I liked YeTianYu characteristics more then Xiao Bei, but in a way, they both match Ming Dao. The thing I hate about Xiao Bei is that, she wasted the whole series hanging out with Richie/Erchie more then with Yasi/Artz in "Magicians of Love" Then at the end she goes chasing after Yasi...I liked movie that the main guy and girl like Xiao Bei and Yasi to hang out and have romantic parts... True, they do hang out alots too..but..it just seems liked Xiao Bei is wasting time with Richie more during the movie....Sorry if some of you guys disagreed with me.. maybe I sounded offensive...Sorry!

of course Jo Chen Qiao En

prefer xiao bei!!!

i prefer Qiao En because i like prince into a frog more than magicians of love. i don't understand why xiao bei chose yasi. She should chose Richie! they match a lot better together!

I like ye tianyu, only bcos i've nvr seen magicians of love. i agree with izekiub, dang ou's smile melts my heart too

Quote Originally Posted by Aphraeleiss View Post
    Erm, both equally annoying? Not trying to start a flame war, but I hate girls trying to act cute.
    agreed...I found their characters both equally annoying, so I have no clue who the lesser of two evils is. Xiao Bei was annoying because she couldn't just admit how she felt and stop leading Er Qi on, and Tianyu for leading Zi Qian on and saying that she'll always stay by him when she was clearly in love with Jun Hao and knew it
    ~*~ Philipians 1:3~*~

I just didn't like the character of Xiao Bei. It wasn't a well written character to begin with.

Ye Tian Yu was very likeable since she was a very real character. One with flaws and I liked that.
    因為愛, 我才卸下偽裝♥不再當放羊的小孩

i really love qiao en as ye tian yu in the prince who turns into a frog!!! and in real life, she & ming dao makes a cute couple that im sure i'll be supporting!!! hek yes.
    in the magicians of love, i didnt like it at all and xiao bei to me seems kinda stupid at times. sorry for those who are her fans.

Smile ^.^

it's DEFINITELY Ye Tian Yu for me.
    i watch both Prince TUrn into FRog and Magician of Love
    love them both!
    but the chemistry between Mingdao and QIaoEN was WAY BETTER! they make a better couple.
    even now...........Prince Turn Into a Frog will ALWAYS be my FAVORITE SERIE NO MATTER WHAT cuz it da best!