Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: [Japanese]Sailor Moon Live Action

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/4086/livegirlssx2.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/9058/livegirls2rs1.jpg')

cr: kirari-pgsm

[quote=snow_angel;635032]$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.reisei-sa.net/ballad/cast/sailormoon.jpg')

i thought sailor moon is the prettiest of the girls? this one doesnt look all that crash hot to me compared to sailor mars and others!

ps: hi pemmy!! im invading your forum
    If you don't like my flag, then you can kiss my rebel a55

[QUOTE=NetDriftr;709530]
    Quote Originally Posted by snow_angel View Post
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.reisei-sa.net/ballad/cast/sailormoon.jpg')

i thought sailor moon is the prettiest of the girls? this one doesnt look all that crash hot to me compared to sailor mars and others!

ps: hi pemmy!! im invading your forum
    I don't remember if Moon was supposed to be the prettiest, but Venus and Mars are definitely much more hotter no matter in anime or manga.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Hi, Im a big fan of the anime. could anyone please tell me if its any good? and when they transform, do they change their hair as well, because I guess it's kinda weird... but it got me awfully curious

Quote Originally Posted by anggemb View Post
    Hi, Im a big fan of the anime. could anyone please tell me if its any good? and when they transform, do they change their hair as well, because I guess it's kinda weird... but it got me awfully curious
    No. Try Cutie Honey The Live instead. That one's good and highly recommended.

Quote Originally Posted by anggemb View Post
    I personally rec. this show. The acting is not the best, but the storyline is good, and the character depiction and interaction is better than the anime, imo. Yes, their hair changes when they transform. I think there was picture in page 3 of this thread. The beginning might take some getting use to, but after that, it's quite enjoyable.

The girl who plays sailor moon/usagi, though not very pretty, is highly charming and is one of the better actor in the show. Her emotional scenes are very convincing, imo.
    How come most 江湖 (jiānghú) wanderers never worry about money? I wonder how a 大俠 (dàxiá) make a living...does meddling in people's business and righting wrongs pay well?

Man, I still haven't found time in my busy college life to read the SM mangas yet. But after I do read the entire manga I hope to make a comparison and contrast of what I read and what they changed in the adaptations.

I know there's a big difference in how the characters are portrayed in the manga vs. anime.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

I know this probably sounds a bit odd, to sign up on a website just to thank the people who posted the girls' images, but I just felt compelled after seeing the shots of Ami and Minako.

So thanks, all, for making them available. They are wonderful and quite beautiful photos of the girls.

I remember watching this a long time ago :3
    I really liked the actress who played Sailor Venus and Sailor Mercury .. they both are so kawaii!