Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: Project superstar II

  1. #21
    Senior Member foreva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    863

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang
    1) I don't think he can help it. He can't see, and not everyone's smile is brilliant.
    2) Well, I haven't got around to hearing him speak alot but I'm not too fond of his acceptance speech during the Star Awards.
    3) No comments.
    4) Sympathy votes? No no, Recruit Fearless, Star Awards is 'nei ding', 'fen zhu rou'. It's all decided by Mediacorp so it has little to do with sympathy.
    I've not watched project superstar, but recently, I watched the post awards party of star awards, and Chen Wei Lian's voice is really bad, I can't believe he's the winner actually.
    If he's not blind, I doubt he would have won. looks - 0, singing - 0, charisma - 0. What does he have?

  2. #22
    Senior Member Guo Xiang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    The bubblehead
    Posts
    8,571

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by foreva
    I've not watched project superstar, but recently, I watched the post awards party of star awards, and Chen Wei Lian's voice is really bad, I can't believe he's the winner actually.
    If he's not blind, I doubt he would have won. looks - 0, singing - 0, charisma - 0. What does he have?
    Voice? His singing or speech-wise?
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

  3. #23
    Senior Member foreva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    863

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang
    Voice? His singing or speech-wise?
    Singing. when I heard him sing and play the guitar, I thought it sounded even worse than most pub singers.

  4. #24
    Senior Member Guo Xiang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    The bubblehead
    Posts
    8,571

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by foreva
    Singing. when I heard him sing and play the guitar, I thought it sounded even worse than most pub singers.
    Never heard him sing live so I can't... pass judgement.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

  5. #25
    Senior Member lyf_ling- er87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    383

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang
    1) I don't think he can help it. He can't see, and not everyone's smile is brilliant.
    2) Well, I haven't got around to hearing him speak alot but I'm not too fond of his acceptance speech during the Star Awards.
    3) No comments.
    4) Sympathy votes? No no, Recruit Fearless, Star Awards is 'nei ding', 'fen zhu rou'. It's all decided by Mediacorp so it has little to do with sympathy.
    wrong... for top 10, votes were counted as well.. and i think he just wasted a place in the top 10..

  6. #26
    Senior Member Guo Xiang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    The bubblehead
    Posts
    8,571

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lyf_ling- er87
    wrong... for top 10, votes were counted as well.. and i think he just wasted a place in the top 10..
    They weren't transparent votes. You don't even know if any of the votes really counts.

    But let's just remember that Chen Weilian does have his own fanbase. Not necessarily through acting though. But yes, I do think he shouldn't be there.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

  7. #27
    Senior Member Fearless's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Frozen Throne
    Posts
    1,162

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang
    They weren't transparent votes. You don't even know if any of the votes really counts.

    But let's just remember that Chen Weilian does have his own fanbase. Not necessarily through acting though. But yes, I do think he shouldn't be there.
    yup the blind man's club j/k I am getting real mean
    盈盈道:岳先生被逼吞食此药物之后,自是日夜不安,急欲解毒。一日不解,一日难以安心。他知道只有从你身 上打算,才能得到解药。

    令狐冲道:这个自然。我是你的心肝宝贝,也只有用我,才能向你换到解药。

    我乃逍遥人,自然逍遥去。 - Fearless

  8. #28
    Senior Member Guo Xiang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    The bubblehead
    Posts
    8,571

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearless
    yup the blind man's club j/k I am getting real mean
    Naah, you are just being really rude, that's all.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

  9. #29
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    some dingy place
    Posts
    135

    Default

    Well PS II was very disappointing. At least in PS 1 i can at least root for junyang against weilian. LOL. The male participants of PS II are boring, thoroughly lacking in star quality and just makes me wanna switch to another channel. At least put in some controversial he's-so-hot-but-he-can't-sing kind of participant! All of them are severely lacking in the looks department. The female participants were alright. Only alright. Nothing to get excited about. Not like in PS 1 where I was thinking wow kelly's very cool, or sinhuey sounds good, or even candyce's jy's girlfriend. And like most here I don't like weilian's vocals, sounds creepy because his voice is too nasal. But I wont deny that sometimes I catch myself sing the chorus of 'wo zhi shi xiang yao' though. haha. Just that I cant make myself really listen to him. Shivers will run down my spine. lol.
    magic is something science hasn't made boring!

  10. #30
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    5

    Default

    One particular male participant catches my eyes. He is 张乐声. He is really talented and even compose songs for some local drama series.

    Song listed below:

    电视剧歌词作品
    《天。使我爱你》 电视原声带
    《真心蜜语》 主题曲/插曲
    《我爱我家》 主题曲
    《喜临门》1&2 主题曲/插曲
    《我的野蛮亲家》 主题曲/插曲
    《情来运转》 主题曲/插曲
    《三十风雨路》 主题曲/插曲
    《辣兄辣妹》 主题曲/插曲
    《赤子乘龙》 主题曲/插曲
    《1/2缘分》 主题曲
    《镜中人》 主题曲
    《有话就说》 主题曲
    《同心圆》1&2 主题曲/插曲
    《梦在手里》 主题曲/插曲
    《法医X 档案》 主题曲/插曲
    《让爱自邮》 主题曲
    《爱情0氏度》 插曲
    《星闪闪》 插曲
    《舞出彩虹》 电视原声带
    《福禄寿三星报喜》 主题曲
    《法庭俏佳人》 主题曲/插曲
    《非常Superband》 主题曲
    《海的儿子》 主题曲/插曲
    《大男人小男人》 主题曲
    《Life story》 主题曲/插曲
    《法庭俏佳人》 主题曲/插曲
    《夜光神杯》 主题曲
    《钻石情缘》 主题曲
    《欢乐满屋》 主题曲/插曲
    《萤火虫的梦》 电视原声带
    《百万宝》 主题曲/插曲
    《最高点》 主题曲/插曲

    I really like the theme song of family matters...

    我们都在询问 谁是自己该等的人
    然后奋不顾身 牵起一段爱的旅程
    爱让一切变可能 辛福不再是陪衬
    孤单的夜里轻轻一吻 所有寒冷都下沉

    爱不只是心疼 难免会经历挫折伤痕
    不要一开始就怀疑对方的真 给彼此坚定眼神
    给爱多一点容忍 让拥抱代替一时气愤
    闭上眼慢慢重温 爱已经有多深
    两个人最重要是信任

    留不住的时间里 爱是唯一的永恒

    Frankly, even if he didn't out perform the other participants on stage, he certainly is the most talented of them all. Any objection?
    Last edited by [email protected]; 01-01-07 at 08:18 AM.
    第六感新剧天地
    http://www.6feeling.com/bbs/

Similar Threads

  1. Alec Su (蘇有朋)
    By raymond_obsessed in forum Actors
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 04-23-15, 11:05 PM
  2. A project maybe we can all work on together.
    By Ken Cheng in forum Wuxia Fiction
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 12-09-12, 05:03 PM
  3. Replies: 2663
    Last Post: 03-03-07, 10:52 PM
  4. Channel U [campus superstar]
    By tellywelly in forum Singapore TV Series
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-03-06, 12:55 PM
  5. SuYouPeng Alec Su--Our beloved Superstar
    By sufan in forum Actors
    Replies: 1011
    Last Post: 02-01-05, 03:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •