View Poll Results: Overall, who do you like more?

Voters
77. You may not vote on this poll
  • Little Dragon Girl

24 31.17%
  • White Haired Maiden

38 49.35%
  • Tie!!!

4 5.19%
  • I can't decide - Don't know who White Haired Maiden is...

11 14.29%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: LYS's White Haired Maiden or JY's Little Dragon Girl?

Default LYS's White Haired Maiden or JY's Little Dragon Girl?

White Haired Maiden or Little Dragon Girl?

Who do you guys like more? Not a beauty thing. But overall thing. With the exception of Ken's answer (which is a given), I would like to know everyone else's thoughts.

To me, both of these characters would be on par in both martial arts and beauty. They both look stunning in white. I would add GL's Yaoyue to the mix too, but I figured since this is a "Who do you like" I am sure, Yaoyue won't get that many votes. To me, I imagine LDG, WHM, and YY to be on par with each other in a beauty contest.

let me think about it... hmm...

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

Im much more fond of White Haired Maiden....i mean, she knows what she wants and goes for it to the fullest. At least she's more human than the bland Xiao Long Nu...
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idols: Mark Dacascos and Vicki Zhao Wei
    Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -

Quote Originally Posted by Yeung Gor
    let me think about it... hmm...
    Thinking? yeah, right...Yeung Gor wouldnt want to raise the wrath of little GuGu by eyeing for another woman...
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -

Quote Originally Posted by ghostdarTeal'c
    Thinking? yeah, right...Yeung Gor wouldnt want to raise the wrath of little GuGu by eyeing for another woman...
    someone missed my sarcasm.

someone missed my sarcasm.
    i thought so, but i wanted to say it anyway...

*Looks at the poll* Go, whitey, go! anyway, what is Lin Ngai Seung in mandarin? and also Yuk Lou Sat. i watched the series in canto, and i cant seem to find a translation on The White Haired Maiden...guess its not so popular around here...
    Last edited by ghostdarTeal'c; 12-14-06 at 12:03 PM.
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- The Spaniard -

i thought so, but i wanted to say it anyway...

*Looks at the poll* Go, whitey, go!
    btw, your signature is a bit too much. It makes it hard to read your posts and gives the impression you wrote alot even if you didn't.

yeah i tried cutting down the Fav stuff, but i cant seem to get it right without damaging the spaniard quote....so decided not to change anything at all...i made the signature long time ago before the 250 (??) word limitation....now i cant change anything without removing things that i love to have on the sig

much too late to say sorry for taking up much of the space...so bear with it...
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- The Spaniard -

yeah i tried cutting down the Fav stuff, but i cant seem to get it right without damaging the spaniard quote....so decided not to change anything at all...i made the signature long time ago before the 250 (??) word limitation....now i cant change anything without removing things that i love to have on the sig

much too late to say sorry for taking up much of the space...so bear with it...
    maybe create a homepage and just have the link on your signature.. you can add all the info about yourself to your heart's content.

talk about sarcasm...
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- The Spaniard -

talk about sarcasm...
    no, this time I wasn't being totally sarcastic. There are plenty of posters who have homepages that they link to.

xiao long nu of course....

no, this time I wasn't being totally sarcastic. There are plenty of posters who have homepages that they link to.
    alright then, i appreciate the kind gesture, but i dont have a homepage to link to....i wouldnt bother having one just to accomodate this sig, but thnx for the suggestion anyway...
    we're going off-topic.....isnt there anyone who would want to debate on Lin Ngai Seung vs Xiao Long Nu? it was fun reading GJ vs YG, wonder how would this turn out to be...
    Last edited by ghostdarTeal'c; 12-14-06 at 12:37 PM.
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- The Spaniard -

isnt there anyone who would want to debate on Lin Ngai Seung vs Xiao Long Nu? it was fun reading GJ vs YG, wonder how would this turn out to be...
    I just hope people are being honest when they vote. I mean if they really do like LDG more, I am fine with it. But if you are voting for LDG and you have no clue who WHM is, please choose the 4th option on the list.

Not sure if Yeung Gor is this way, but I don't like how people would automatically vote for LDG just because she is LDG. So please, pick the 4th option if you do not know who WHM is.

As for myself, I like White Haired Maiden more. She I believe is just as beautiful as LDG and her martial arts are just as good as well. They sort of have the same lineage. One being an orphan raised by Gumu. The other being raised by wild animals I think?

Both can kick *** on their own. Both look stunning in white. Both are way above average beauties.

I like WHM character more than LDG though. I find LDG boring at times, but Felix for the most part can never dislike a true beauty.
    Last edited by Felix; 12-14-06 at 01:10 PM.

i cant seem to find a translation on The White Haired Maiden...guess its not so popular around here...
    Have you read Fairie Queene's translation on WHM? It should be on spcnet if I am not mistaken.

BTW, so there is a 250 words limit on spcnet signatures now? How nice then for you. I would keep it too.

On yahoo, I signed up long ago, the password nowadays have a minimum of 6 characters. But my password is less then that.

Yu Luo Cha all the way!!! She has great martial arts, speaks her mind, can differentiate btwn right and wrong, and not to mention a great beauty. She's not all innocent & ignorant like XLN and got a fiesty kick arse attitude! The only thing she lacks is a great guy by her side. She's way tooooo good for Zhuo Yi Hang. I always liked Yue Ming Ke better and hope in some strange way that they could end up together but of course, that never happened...otherwise, her life wouldn't be so tragic!

XLN is just....hate to say it...but soooo damn boring!!!!! She has great martial arts and a very beautiful and loyal woman (to YG only) but she just lacks some spark in her character.

Quote Originally Posted by Felix
    Have you read Fairie Queene's translation on WHM? It should be on spcnet if I am not mistaken.
    You can find the first 14 chapters here...

http://wuxiapedia.com/novels/liang_y...aired_demoness

Lin Ching Hsia's movie version of WHM is an absolute hottie.

Yu Luo Cha's problem is she loved the wrong man, thus LDG's better.

I really can't stomach the hero thus I can't stomach a girl who could stomach that hero.
    "I only scold dogs, not people."

felt more sympathy for WHITE HAIR MAIDEN althought i was pretty creeped out.

and besides, the visions of the last ROCH adaptation has corrupted my soul. i can't look at ROCH the same anymore.
    [ 空蕩的街景 想找個人放感情 做這種決定 是寂寞與我為鄰...我們的愛情 像你路過的風景 一直在進行 腳步卻從來不會為我而停...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名...你說愛像雲 要自在飄浮才美麗 我終於相信 分手的理由有時候很動聽...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名... 一直很安靜 ]