Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Queen Of Game

thanks a lot Lingy, i'll waiting then... enjoy the drama and please keep me post on the ending>>>> thanks again

I've just finished watching two episodes and I'm not sure how long this drama will sustain my interest because I found Eun Seol annoying. Sure she's kind-hearted, thoughtful and lovely but she's also comes across as a petty, immature brat. It'll probably be hard to care for any character in the show.

After, watching fashion 70's, queen of the game, 200 lbs beauty.Now, I am in love with this actor hihi. Can someone tell me the website to dl his series ? I found out a lot of his movies:

200 pounds beauty (2006)
    queen of game tv series (2006),
    puzzle (2006)
    fashion 70's (2005)
    sorry apple (2005)
    Liar (2004)
    and more
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.asiandb.com/icons/blank.gif')

Quote Originally Posted by sarahoang View Post
    oh did you guys finish this drama, does this have a happy ending?????
    yup, it does. its good overall. I liked the leads, they had chemistry. The story was good too, not unique but good....

Quote Originally Posted by jade_frosts View Post
    I've just finished watching two episodes and I'm not sure how long this drama will sustain my interest because I found Eun Seol annoying. Sure she's kind-hearted, thoughtful and lovely but she's also comes across as a petty, immature brat. It'll probably be hard to care for any character in the show.
    her character matures towards the end. Give it a chance, it's still early yet. You're just into episode 2. cheers!

Default 3 plus, pushing 4

This show has all the Korean drama elements: grew up in the US & came back to avenge abuji ( is it that easy for Koreans to come and go to the US?), amnesia, hotel owner ( & it's not a run down hotel), brain tumour, more than a love triangle etc... JJH is cute even with that big long nose and his acting is good. Bo yong is very pretty, her nose looks different from Save the last dance. Anyway her acting has improved and she is good in the early episodes when she is the playful, fiesty papa's girl. Later when she has to show more emotion and angst, she's very average. 20 episodes are too many ... Nevertheless I enjoyed watching the earlier episodes. It's rather strange to me watching K drama where men who make million dollar deals suddenly get pushed around by mama.. (what happened? The smiles are not functioning???)Anyway, happy ending people....a bit abrupt in some scenes and draggy in others but definitely among the more enjoyable ones.