Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Snow Queen

Quote Originally Posted by atlantean0208
    just reading your reply about the adorable kim bo-ra just make me soo happy, have you DL the OST? I guess you already hear it like a hundreds of times already, like what I'm done day and night since I finish watching the show.

Now I'm dissecting the series and making my own clip compilations using VirtualDub, so all my favorite scenes will be played in one continuous sequence, talk about obsession hahahaha....

Now I even considering creating my own unofficial sung-yuri website, well if I got the time
    . Yes I hear it all and everytime I hear it, imagine the scene right away. Download the whole series and made one for myself and rewatching everyday. We 're so weird huh. And Mind sharing the clip when you're done. Guess you're just head over heel for our princess Bora huh. hehehehee
    BTW did you see the clip our Bora at the KBS award? She's so gorgeous
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bp8QK...related&search
    And this is an old clip of finkl , Yu Ri 's so funny in this clip. Hope you enjoy it
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWd3QJD-EfA
    Last edited by bluer10; 03-07-07 at 01:37 AM.

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by bluer10
    . Yes I hear it all and everytime I hear it, imagine the scene right away. Download the whole series and made one for myself and rewatching everyday. We 're so weird huh. And Mind sharing the clip when you're done. Guess you're just head over heel for our princess Bora huh. hehehehee
    BTW did you see the clip our Bora at the KBS award? She's so gorgeous
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bp8QK...related&search
    And this is an old clip of finkl , Yu Ri 's so funny in this clip. Hope you enjoy it
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWd3QJD-EfA
    If you have any favorite scene, just tell me the ep no and the timestamp, I means for example minute 27th or minute 15th, once I done with it I will upload it. The one that I already done is the drunk and piggyback scene until bo-ra arrived and deuk-nam picking her in...

Thanx anway for the youtube link. I already explore most of sung yuri Snow Queen promo on youtube, most of the filming scene is funny with all the re-take and all. Also sung yuri version of Britnesy Spears song, lol, lots of users are badmouthing her performance, poor yuri

Quote Originally Posted by atlantean0208
    If you have any favorite scene, just tell me the ep no and the timestamp, I means for example minute 27th or minute 15th, once I done with it I will upload it. The one that I already done is the drunk and piggyback scene until bo-ra arrived and deuk-nam picking her in...

Thanx anway for the youtube link. I already explore most of sung yuri Snow Queen promo on youtube, most of the filming scene is funny with all the re-take and all. Also sung yuri version of Britnesy Spears song, lol, lots of users are badmouthing her performance, poor yuri
    Wow you're so talent, hhhehee for me I love all the scence which Bora's in . I got the DVDs and just rewatch Bora's part . So thanks for the offer. Just upload whatever you have, I 'm more than happy to check them everytime I have time. And Yup the drunken scence, can't help myself bursting to laugh everytime rewatching it. Actually I love the scene which Bora and Deuk Nam talking together , heheh that little girl 's so funny to watch too. And the doctor with Bora , sighhhhhhhhhhhhhh maybe I 's so greedy I love all the scene of Bora with anybody hehehehe even with Dong Phil (he's so flirting everytime he sees Bora )
    BTW, The Britney 's song , people were really mean to bash Yu Ri like that. I mean her english is not good but her accent 's cute, and the performance's not that bad . If they don't like it, just don't watch, sigghhhhhhhhhhh poorrrrr Yu Ri
    Last edited by bluer10; 03-07-07 at 11:48 PM.

it made me fall in love and cry! a definitely nice series.... I love Hyun Bin... really looks smart!

hey everyone!!...ahh i was wondering if this serie is out yet..i meant in the orginal dvds...pls tell me...im looking forward to watch this serie...

Quote Originally Posted by wang_al
    hey everyone!!...ahh i was wondering if this serie is out yet..i meant in the orginal dvds...pls tell me...im looking forward to watch this serie...
    Yes, I guess, since I've watched all of it and its been out for a while.
    - currently watching: Fashion King, Rooftop Prince, Love Rain, and Equator Man-
    - recent favorite drama: The Princess's Man
    -

wow! I really love this series. I watched it for 3 nights only! hell.. i can't even sleep well thinking about this series. very awesome!

it really broke my heart.. i guess i need to have a break from watching very sad dramas. haha :]

im watching this right now and live a few episodes left but.... omg i think i cried like a whole bucket of tears already! ahhhhh.

it kinda reminds me of "a love to kill" but my, my its soooo wonderful.
    The best part of believe is the lie.

I really want to watch this drama ever since I saw it in the shops! Guess I'll have to start saving already. Looks really good.
    If everyone could just smile a little more...

maybe the world will be a happier place.

Quote Originally Posted by annaaa View Post
    im watching this right now and live a few episodes left but.... omg i think i cried like a whole bucket of tears already! ahhhhh.

it kinda reminds me of "a love to kill" but my, my its soooo wonderful.
    Is 'A Love To Kill' worth watching? Rain's in it, so I might watch.

Quote Originally Posted by plushica View Post
    Is 'A Love To Kill' worth watching? Rain's in it, so I might watch.
    well it was okay. it was sad tho.
    you can search for the vids online so your can save money
    The best part of believe is the lie.

Quote Originally Posted by annaaa View Post
    well it was okay. it was sad tho.
    you can search for the vids online so your can save money
    All right, I'll find time. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by plushica View Post
    All right, I'll find time. Thanks!
    If you're looking for all the episodes, try finding them on d-addict =).
    - currently watching: Fashion King, Rooftop Prince, Love Rain, and Equator Man-
    - recent favorite drama: The Princess's Man
    -

gif...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.mediafire.com/imgbnc.php/2cd59bd350186f58b000cdb2feddaf352g.jpg')
    Kim Samsoon, Kim Sun Ah, Hyun Bin, and other K-Drama Fans, Join Our SunBin Fans Club Forum,
    Click => SunBin Fans Club Forum!!!