Thread: Stairways to Heaven!It's old but I need opinion

Default Stairways to Heaven!It's old but I need opinion

My friend who is a korean series lover recomended me to watch Stairways to Heaven..I think that the title..but I'm not much into Korean..so I want yall opinion! I know it's a old series but I haven't seen it! Just tell me if I should put the time to sit down and watch! Alrite! THANX! (^_^) (*_*) (<_^)

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

stairway to heaven was my first korean drama... i thought it was one of the better sad-ending dramas that i've seen!!

why's he hiding in there? perve.

HI i saw "stairway to heaven" and is nice really
    the actors are very good and the music is excelent

pd: who saw "sad sonata"?
    i couldn't see the end T_
    byeT

stairway is a good series.
    a tragic story, but its actors were really good.
    if you're into sad stories, this one is recommended.

I'm into all different types of series.. so this one is sad huh? Well my friend said she will lent me it if I want to try it.. so I guess I WILL try it... she did said it going to be sad..Oh yeah, just remember! Who is the leading guy and girl in this series? The only korean I ever finish watching was "Winter Soneta" Think that's how you spell it. and the other one was..I think it was something like "Love in the fall" Or "Autum Love" I forgot! Because "Autum Love" or whatever the title was came out so long ago!

Oh forgot..I finish "Full House", "Sad Love Story", and "Forbidden Love" too. I saw this one korean movie call "My Little Bride" that one was a funny one! The part where he was sweating and he took out her underwear to wipe away his sweat! Ah ha ha!

Quote Originally Posted by LuvJoJo
    I'm into all different types of series.. so this one is sad huh? Well my friend said she will lent me it if I want to try it.. so I guess I WILL try it... she did said it going to be sad..Oh yeah, just remember! Who is the leading guy and girl in this series? The only korean I ever finish watching was "Winter Soneta" Think that's how you spell it. and the other one was..I think it was something like "Love in the fall" Or "Autum Love" I forgot! Because "Autum Love" or whatever the title was came out so long ago!
    yup... the saddest series i've watched so far... sad but nice...
    the guy is kwon sang woo and the lead female is choi ji woo (also the lead in winter sonata).
    enjoy the series... prepare lotsa tissue....

1st korean drama ever ..got me addicted to Kdrama...you will like this series because of Kwon Sang Woo..highly recommended
    ****Love, Live, and watch Asian Series****

A sad K-drama but it was nice.
    Call me KIM

LIVE
    to
    EAT
    to
    LIVE

Danny Noriega (American Idol Season 7) fan FOREVER

three words: go for it
    why? even tho it has the typical k drama plot setting, its still a nice drama and it was one of the first ones i watched =D

It's a beautiful sad love story with so many twists. Just love this even though it has a tragic ending. Performance wise, it was good. Go for it!

Hey guys! I just finish "Angel Lover" and now currently watching this series. The story overall was kind of like Korean theme, when I said that I mean like it's about losing memory and mostly I heard that all korean dramas have something to do about losing memory. But this series was allright. I'm on the part where Kwon Sang Woo was chasing Choi Ji Woo on the train. Yep, almost finish this series. Gotta said, this series was one of the korean series that got me stick to it till the end! So it was allright, though some of the characters in here are annoying and arrogant, I thought this was a good series! Hope it have a happy ending! I'll be disappointed if it don't. After they been through so much, they better stay together till the end!
    Last edited by LuvJoJo; 04-12-07 at 12:42 PM.

the most commendable charcter here was the older brother,,,,he did really well though he looked kind 'dirty' in terms of his 'get-up'
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!

Quote Originally Posted by shaneth
    HI i saw "stairway to heaven" and is nice really
    the actors are very good and the music is excelent

pd: who saw "sad sonata"?
    i couldn't see the end T_
    byeT
    Sad Sonata? That show was meant to be let ppl => => But I sort of after watching that show. My overall expression? =>>

You might as well miss out the ending No big deal

This series was boring in the bigining, but as you watch it father it get more excited and intersting! I felt sorry for Jun Ha! He die at the end when he gave his eyes to the leading actress! At least the two bad guys was caughter. Is was soooooooooo sad because she die at the end. So this series was a waste of time but it was also ok too.
    Last edited by woaini; 05-15-07 at 09:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by woaini View Post
    This series was boring in the bigining, but as you watch it father it get more excited and intersting! I felt sorry for Jun Ha! He die at the end when he gave his eyes to the leading actress! At least the two bad guys was caughter. Is was soooooooooo sad because she die at the end. So this series was a waste of time but it was also ok too.
    You're so weird sis! You said it was a waste of time but you said it was okay too! That's weird! Hahaha! We watch this series at the same time lol! WE Live in THE same HOUSE! OH and you spelled "catcher" wrong.. Haha! I like this series very much LOL! THANX everyone for their opinions!

this is one of Korean series I like
    the story is quite good, tragic sad ending but good storyline
    I like Kwon Sang Woo (the main lead actor) since
    you should try to watch it