Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: China's Top 10 Hottest Girls - What the Chinese are Saying

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0
    well ZX has talent, so i've nothing against her being up there.

But honestly, Xu Xi Yuan and Xu Xi Di? what is up with these people. they're both ugly and have basically zero talent!
    It's the 10 hottest girls though, not the 10 most talented and hottest girls. Therefore, I don't really think Gong Li and ZX deserve to be there, actually a lot of them shouldn't be, including Vicki (her current image at least, maybe 5 years back), Big S, Small S, and LYF. Well, maybe Gong Li just because people think her body's all that, but otherwise, she's not even that pretty.

what the **** is wrong with people
    R.I.P
    DiDi <3
    10.02.05 ;[

don't ****ing piss me off or i'll jam my cigg into ur eye

that list is just CRAZY

1. Gong Li - very pretty for her age. Not the most beautiful, again, but I think she's definitely not bad looking.
    2. Zhang Ziyi - very typical Chinese. But she has that graceful air to her, and I like that. Acting in Memoirs was not so hot, at least not Golden Globe worthy. However, should not wear dresses that flaunts her lack of chest. Just saying.
    3. Zhang Jingchu - haven't seen many pics before.
    4. Zhao Wei - cute back in the day...now she's getting more beautiful, but she's still not what I picture as gorgeous. Her acting has generally been strong though, if not always the best. However, she takes on different, challenging roles.
    5. Liu Yifei - yeah I agree she doesn't have gorgeous eyes. She's an ancient goddess, average/cute in modern, and subpar acting/not-so-impressive singing.
    6. Huang Shengyi - I like that. Horsefaced. Can't really remember her performance in Kung Fu Hustle, but I don't think she's nearly as pretty as the other girls on this list...plus her eyes look really nearsighted.
    7. Zhou Xun - I think she's a petite beauty although a bit pixie looking...people on spcnet seem to think she's ugly, but I don't think she's that bad. Good acting, voice is...
    8. Cecilia Cheung - IMO okay...never seen her acting before
    9. Xu Xiyuan - yeah no comment. Cute but not beautiful or even pretty. And wrote a book about plucking your armpit hairs rather than shaving.
    10. Xu Xidi - ditto above. Not hot or beautiful...just not too ugly either.
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

i think i'll do the same thing as you sparky

1) Gong Li: prefer her over ZZY, but would never rate her first. She's pretty good looking, and more sexy/hot than anyone else on the list.

2) ZZY: she's got typical, but pretty looks, but is definitely overrated on that count. Her acting in memoirs of a geisha was an all time low that i didn't think possible, but she has had some better performances.

3) Zhang Jing Chu: don't know much about her, so i can't really comment.

4) Zhao Wei: she's aged and IMO doesn't look as good as she used to. In terms of acting, she's pretty decent and i can see her amongst the top ten with that combination.

5) LYF: lack of talent, but since this one's not judging talent... Looks good with makeup, looks plain as without makeup. Though she has pretty features, they're not beautiful, and she is SO NOT SEXY as shown by various dance photos

6) Eva HSY: Similar looking to LYF but hotter. At certain angles she can look slightly horse faced, at others she looks plain gorgeous. Acting has been good from what i've seen.

7) Zhou Xun: personally, i find her very plain, however her acting tends to make up for it. As a beauty, i say she's a definite no-no for the top 10.

8) Cecilia: She's got a pretty face which some say is a more mature version of LYF's face, figure wise, she is too skinny though. Her acting is average IMO.

9) Barbie: Don't know how anyone would put her into the top 10 of anything. She is seriously UGLY without makeup, not even cute, and cannot act. No commendable facial features IMO, and a horrifying figure as well.

10) XXD: same problems as barbie.

for me, Gong Li

Maybe i am biased, but i happened to think she is a classic face. And guess what? She has the best body out of all those people. Have you seen her assets? She is almost 20 yrs older than those candidates out there.

ZZY- a lesser version of Gong Li. She is overrated... still....I would pick Gong Li to be my Geisha over ZZY anyday

ZJC- don't know about her

ZW= I think Vicki has a very unique look. SHe has very nice round eyes. Her nose is fine. I think she has a very fresh face and smile that lights up. Maybe it is smoking that made her look a bit sub par lately.

LYF- good in ancient clothing but looking plain and typical these days: the Lollipop look. SHe is getting skinnier... and I think the period with her chubby cheeks were the best.

Eva- Too skinny but she can look hot

ZX- I think she was more cute than pretty.

Cecelia- She is pretty.. but too skinny. She is 5'5 and weighed under 100 pounds? NASTY!

and the two sisters HOw the hell they got up there? Barbie is skinny and avg looking. Xu Di is not pretty at all.
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

I live out of a suitcase, but the heart is at home on the lake.

Little S looks better than Barbie, and she actually has a very sexy body with T&A.

Quote Originally Posted by bellamia
    Little S looks better than Barbie, and she actually has a very sexy body with T&A.

I think after photoshop or something. Xu DI looks better than photoshoped barbie..... but still.. I don't consider them even pretty/
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

given the other people on this list, i would have put maggie cheung man yuk high on this list.

they got some pretty bad pictures of those celeb... i don't know any one on the list except vicky and LYF... and i think i've seen better pictures of both (especially LYF)... and finnally someone hit the nail on the head... i've always ponder about this... LYF has very nice features individually... but when put together the over all picture isn't as good as it "should" be ...

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge
    Are these the top 10 rated by Westerners followed by commentary from the Chinese fandom side?

those list just determind by Chinese website (http://www.022net.com/2006/11-24/514566343233507.html)
    And one English site(http://www.panasianbiz.com/2006/12/...st_girls_1.html) just translate
    this article into English, and someone repost this into here

This is NOT rated by any Westerners or their site. Whole list selected by China Entertainment site, english site just translate article.

=================================================
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, or not.
    Westerners look at Chinese beauties and say...oooo, and ahhh.
    Chinese look at Westerners and say things like fat and ugly.
    Here is what the Chinese are saying about their own top 10 hottest girls.

==================================================

above words added by English site that translate original article. Original Chinese article doesn't have those.

xu xi di n xu xi yuan are not the prettiest grls n not the best actresses there is but i find them quite good n i find them funny

i agree most of the people up there aren't exactly top beauties. But then again, the title is the top HOTTEST girls, so i guess it's different to top ten BEAUTIES cos I think beauty weighs much MORE than hot.. Hot to me basically just refer to ones' body really. Hence the reason why those so-called beauties are there instead of classic beauties like hmm, Carmen Lee..
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

lol won't even comment on those pics...as they say, a picture is worth a thousand words.

LYF should avoid those short skirts, because as Net always says, she has thunder thighs. She's not fat, but her thighs are not the thighs of a supposedly 167cm and 48kg woman.

There aren't many Chinese actresses that are hot/sexy though. Out of the Chinese actresses though, LYF's attempt to look sexy is quite unsuccessful.
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

I live out of a suitcase, but the heart is at home on the lake.

Damn, she looks so trashy in those pictures.

Trashy...lol I like that word to describe those pics.

Looks-wise I think Sun Feifei is one of the prettier ones. I remember back on the GYY thread was full of ratings based on looks a while back. Maybe I will do a long rating some time.

Although I disagree with some of the statements in that article and posts, I must say they serve for a good laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky
    lol won't even comment on those pics...as they say, a picture is worth a thousand words.

LYF should avoid those short skirts, because as Net always says, she has thunder thighs. She's not fat, but her thighs are not the thighs of a supposedly 167cm and 48kg woman.

There aren't many Chinese actresses that are hot/sexy though. Out of the Chinese actresses though, LYF's attempt to look sexy is quite unsuccessful.
    not really, i think her thighs are the thighs of a 167cm/48kg woman with no boobs. There must be somewhere those fats must go!

1. Gong Li - average looking in the average Chinese eyes - her face is too long and lips are too thick.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.thebizofknowledge.com/uploads/gong%20li-thumb.jpg')
    I dont reackon her face is long : just reckon her lips kinda changed the good image of her

2. Zhang Ziyi - "little Gong Li" - suitable for playing ancient girls or modern types. Nose bridge is high. Top lip too thin and lower lip too fat

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.thebizofknowledge.com/uploads/zhang%20ziyi-thumb.jpg')
    I reckon Zhang ziyi is the angel and the bomb. i just think that her bottom lip is too thin for the the thick top lip. but again, i reckon shez the hottest out of these girls.

3. Zhang Jingchu - classical face with a big jaw - and Jackie Chan thinks her English is the best

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.thebizofknowledge.com/uploads/Zhang%20Jingchu-thumb.jpg')
    Hey hey hey! are we talking about 'Top hottest girls' or 'top english speaking girls?' who cares about what jackie chan says? hez not fabulous at english anyway. hez good, but not enough to judge. This girl is pretty... but two things : the corner of her lips to be a bit sunk in, and im not sure if its just from this point of view, but her face looks way too long, and her head is quite big for her body.. but i think its just from this point of view.

4. Zhao Wei - beautiful eyes, indelicate face, big mouth, big nose, big face and teeth that aren't white.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.thebizofknowledge.com/uploads/zhao%20wei-thumb.jpg')
    I reckon shez beautiful... but its more of a wide mouth than a big mouth... and the shape of her face isnt that impressive.

5. Liu Yifei - delicate face, inexpressive eyes, unable to communicate with the audience

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.thebizofknowledge.com/uploads/liu%20yifei-thumb.jpg')
    I like her eyes.... they seem a bit... weird to me in a way if i look at it twice....lips are beautiful... but overdose with make-up... i dunno if she would look like that without the make-up... even half.

6. Huang Shengyi - horse faced, big nose and a smile that is 'fatally attractive

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.thebizofknowledge.com/uploads/hunag%20shengyi.jpg')
    Hm... the only thing i take attractive about her is eyes... i wouldnt put her in top 10 anytime. her lips are average though...

7. Zhou Xun - almost perfect, except for an 'old-lady' mouth

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.thebizofknowledge.com/uploads/zhou%20xun.jpg')
    Hm... nothing such as perfect... but even if she had a great mouth, i wouldnt call her near perfect. nose and eyes dont match... they are great on their own but they dont mesh well. Her eyebrows are a bit too thin too.

8. Cecilia Cheung - perfect face, terrible voice - like a weight lifter

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.thebizofknowledge.com/uploads/cecilia%20cheung.jpg')
    OKay even though this isnt about voices, but i totally disagree with her voice sounding like a weight lifter. ive heard her speak in public, movies, and it sounds great. i would find her face quite acceptable, maybe in my top 10, but her lips might be better, but they dont look good on this image.

9. Xu Xiyuan - the Big S, average looking with long beautiful hair and big ears - if you can see them.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.thebizofknowledge.com/uploads/xu%20xiyuan.jpg')
    a strange nose, but pretty good.

10. Xu Xidi - the Small S, pretty but not beautiful. Small eyes, thin lips, more intelligent than beautiful.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.thebizofknowledge.com/uploads/xu-xidi.jpg')
    hm... lips: bottom lip too thick. her face looks quite gloomy... and i agree - pretty, not beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by chestnut
    But then again, the title is the top HOTTEST girls, so i guess it's different to top ten BEAUTIES cos I think beauty weighs much MORE than hot.
    i agree.. and i think these girls are more beauty than hot.. except zhang ziyi.
    Last edited by girllikeme; 12-22-06 at 09:52 PM.
    Sometimes it's hard to love someone because you're so afraid of losing them.