Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: China's Top 10 Hottest Girls - What the Chinese are Saying

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky
    lol won't even comment on those pics...as they say, a picture is worth a thousand words.

LYF should avoid those short skirts, because as Net always says, she has thunder thighs. She's not fat, but her thighs are not the thighs of a supposedly 167cm and 48kg woman.

There aren't many Chinese actresses that are hot/sexy though. Out of the Chinese actresses though, LYF's attempt to look sexy is quite unsuccessful.
    haha i agree. her body doesn't look proportional.

n yeah, not many chinese actresses r hot/sexy IMO too. they're either cute or pretty kekEKe
    R.I.P
    DiDi <3
    10.02.05 ;[

don't ****ing piss me off or i'll jam my cigg into ur eye

Agree.... so much!!! in the second picture...... horror shoes and thighs. but besides those pictures, shez okay... just a bit of overdose with make-up.
    Sometimes it's hard to love someone because you're so afraid of losing them.

Quote Originally Posted by foreva
    not really, i think her thighs are the thighs of a 167cm/48kg woman with no boobs. There must be somewhere those fats must go!
    not where it'll go if she's an active person. Doesn't she dance for most of her songs? (thus an excuse for not singing live) Correct me if i'm wrong cos I don't really know much bout her except seeing her performance in Golden Eagles Award recently..

And those pictures, omg, she can actually turn that UGLY.. WOWWWW
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

Quote Originally Posted by ChestNut
    not where it'll go if she's an active person. Doesn't she dance for most of her songs? (thus an excuse for not singing live) Correct me if i'm wrong cos I don't really know much bout her except seeing her performance in Golden Eagles Award recently..

And those pictures, omg, she can actually turn that UGLY.. WOWWWW

i think its ffrom overdose of make-up

I didn't realise that LYF had heavy thighs but I guess everyone has problem areas
    . Is it becasue of the dance training?

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    I didn't realise that LYF had heavy thighs but I guess everyone has problem areas
    Definately not from dance. I did dancing for 5 years... and the best girls of our school never had heavy thighs.... they did 12 hours each week of dance training.... i guess like what u said... everyone has problem areas.

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    I thought dance training are meant to make ur thighs firm and skinny.. not flabby..
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

I thought dance training are meant to make ur thighs firm and skinny.. not flabby..

correct they do... unless ur doing something like pole dancing or profesionnal dancing where u have to use support from ur legs to hang upside down off pieces of cloth... but thats more gymnastics though :P

Yeah that's what I thought...actually it depends. Ballet dancers are very skinny, but they still need muscle so their legs don't always look like sticks. However, LYF's thighs don't look muscular either. And based on her dancing from her MVs, her dance training was probably not too intensive.

Quote Originally Posted by foreva
    not really, i think her thighs are the thighs of a 167cm/48kg woman with no boobs. There must be somewhere those fats must go!
    lol that might be true. Oh well, can't be too critical of other people's bodies. With those thighs though, short skirts are generally unadvised. I just think she should wear pants that do not show her legs that well, or long skirts or something.
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

Yeah that's what I thought...actually it depends. Ballet dancers are very skinny, but they still need muscle so their legs don't always look like sticks. However, LYF's thighs don't look muscular either. And based on her dancing from her MVs, her dance training was probably not too intensive.

lol that might be true. Oh well, can't be too critical of other people's bodies. With those thighs though, short skirts are generally unadvised. I just think she should wear pants that do not show her legs that well, or long skirts or something.
    you know who has got nice legs? joey meng (my date with a vampire)! long n flawless...

kekeke, totally agree..
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

Alright, since most people have already given their opinions, I might as well share mines.

Gong Li - Like Sugar said, I don't think it has much to do with "thickness", but rather the shape of her lips that reduces her attractiveness. Regardless, I agree that she looks gorgeous for a woman at her age.

Zhang Ziyi/Liu Yi Fei - Both are pretty/cute.... but only with a lot of make up on. They both have extremely plain features, flat chested, and are extremely overrated for their looks (and acting) imo.

Zhang Jingchu - Never heard of or seen her in my life, but from the picture provided, I'd say she's average in the looks department. Her jaw is too sharp, and it looks like she has a very high forehead.

Zhao Wei/Zhou Xun - Wouldn't dub either as beautiful or pretty, but I think they both possess unique features that distinguishes them from the rest of the crowd. Acting is above average.

Huang Shengyi - I agree with 0-0-0. At some angles she can look somewhat horse faced, but at others she can look quite decent. I personally thought she looked gorgeous in Kung Fu Hustle, even with very little make up on.

Cecilia Cheung - I actually think she's the most gorgeous on the list. The picture hardly does her much justice, although I would agree that she's become quite anorexic looking recently. Her weight loss makes her look older as well.

Big S/Little S - 0 looks, 0 talent. Need I say more?

Those pictures of LYF are DISGUSTING, what in the world is she trying to do? Well, okay I know what she's trying to achieve, but is it ever unsuccessful, eeps. I guess that's what you call non-versatile in the acting and looks department. She's only suited for innocent happy-go-lucky cutsy roles.

Quote Originally Posted by 0ctoberFrost
    Just an article I found that depicts how the Chinese feel about about their top ranked beauties (many of which have been discussed on spcnet). Whether you agree or disagree with the comments, I think it's quite an interesting read.

Here's the link to the original article http://www.panasianbiz.com/2006/12/c...t_girls_1.html
    i find to be so untrue.... i mean i'm an azn girl myself.. and i think that Western girls are much prettier than azn girls in terms of body and features...
    of course these girls are stars they are pretty but in real life .... it's only like 2 in 10 girls that are pretty..
    i would think that the chinese would be saying ooh..to the western girls rather than the other way around... but if they had only seen the pictures of azn stars only that's a different story...

and if i would judge these girls... they are only human not goddesses..they should have flaws... that's what makes them to our liking..i find that more attractive...if they are strangely perfect...i think i might not like them as much
    Last edited by tuoimongmo2007; 12-23-06 at 06:55 PM.

Default kelly hu

this chick is hot.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by korniskool; 12-23-06 at 07:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tuoimongmo2007
    of course these girls are stars they are pretty but in real life .... it's only like 2 in 10 girls that are pretty..
    Most of the actresses on that list look terrible without makeup. i think i'd have a hard time being able to recognise them.

As for sexy/hot, asian actresses don't tend to have as great figures... they're all kind of too thin, short legs, flat chest, too short... list goes on

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0
    Most of the actresses on that list look terrible without makeup. i think i'd have a hard time being able to recognise them.

As for sexy/hot, asian actresses don't tend to have as great figures... they're all kind of too thin, short legs, flat chest, too short... list goes on
    hehe it's bc we're small breeds.. most of us are cute but not hot like brazilians or other girls... i mean it has it perks ...we may be small but we age slower than white girls.. i find that to be a plus.. for example Ranie Yang.. shes' has no figure and she looks like a kid..but shes adorable...

Brazillions are dark and ugly

Quote Originally Posted by strife_au
    Brazillions are dark and ugly
    HAHAHA.. there must be some who are not dat dark and ugly..

korniskool: Is Kelly Hu the Korean transvestite??
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

HAHAHA.. there must be some who are not dat dark and ugly..

korniskool: Is Kelly Hu the Korean transvestite??
    no, kelly hu is from hawaii. was ms. hawaii and competed in miss usa.

she was in sammo hung's tv show - martial law.
    ---------
    Shellie