Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: China's Top 10 Hottest Girls - What the Chinese are Saying

Default my goodness

Quote Originally Posted by ChestNut
    HAHAHA.. there must be some who are not dat dark and ugly..

korniskool: Is Kelly Hu the Korean transvestite??

how the hell can you think she's a transvestite? now she's tainted for me. thanks alot.

btw, she's chinese. i still love her, adams apple or not.

If its based on looks, I think Shui Ling should be up there. She looks absolutely gorgeous to me. What do you guys think?

[IMG]$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j209/i_fotted/Img244159337.jpg')[/IMG]

See, the biggest problem with this is that it rates China's "Hottest" Girls, except rarely are Chinese actresses "hot." Actresses like LYF and Zhao Wei are considered cute, but when several of the actresses on this list try to act hot it is unpleasant and not appealing.
    Quote Originally Posted by i_fotted
    If its based on looks, I think Shui Ling should be up there. She looks absolutely gorgeous to me. What do you guys think?
    Yes, I definitely agree!
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

I think Zhao Wei is way past her "cute" stage. Hasn't she been going for the "mature" look for the past 3-4 years?

Models are probably "hotter" than actresses considering that they rely on their figures a lot more than their looks or other skills, i.e. acting/singing.

Quote Originally Posted by korniskool
    how the hell can you think she's a transvestite? now she's tainted for me. thanks alot.

btw, she's chinese. i still love her, adams apple or not.
    isn't she?? sorry then.. I heard there's a very pop korean model who's a transvestite and she's real pretty.. and for some reason, ppl tell me her name is kelly hu.. hmm..
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

Quote Originally Posted by yearning
    I think Zhao Wei is way past her "cute" stage. Hasn't she been going for the "mature" look for the past 3-4 years?

Models are probably "hotter" than actresses considering that they rely on their figures a lot more than their looks or other skills, i.e. acting/singing.
    Zhao Wei has gone past the cute stage, but I think she was more attractive when she was cute. She's aged a lot, maybe because of stress, maybe because of smoking.
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

isn't she?? sorry then.. I heard there's a very pop korean model who's a transvestite and she's real pretty.. and for some reason, ppl tell me her name is kelly hu.. hmm..
    wrong. kelly hu is not even korean....hello. she was in the scorpion king with the rock.
    Last edited by shellie; 12-25-06 at 04:17 PM.
    ---------
    Shellie

The transvestites songs are pretty nice...

I seriously don't think Gong Li is pretty at all. Not Zhou Xun also.

Quote Originally Posted by i_fotted
    She looks very pretty in the pic you provided. Would definitely be deserving of "China's Top 10 Hottest Girls" title. At least more so than many who are currently on the list

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky
    See, the biggest problem with this is that it rates China's "Hottest" Girls, except rarely are Chinese actresses "hot." Actresses like LYF and Zhao Wei are considered cute, but when several of the actresses on this list try to act hot it is unpleasant and not appealing.
    I totally agree, but I think with this kind of list, it's quite hard to find a title that would accurately fit every actress in terms of looks. These actresses seem more like "most popular" as opposed to "most hottest".

You sure they said "kelly hu" and not "harisu"?

Quote Originally Posted by 0ctoberFrost

I totally agree, but I think with this kind of list, it's quite hard to find a title that would accurately fit every actress in terms of looks. These actresses seem more like "most popular" as opposed to "most hottest".

I think what they meant by hottest, is hottest on the market in terms of product sales etc.
    Like their image is hot as it sells and makes the companies that sponsor them big bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by strife_au
    I think what they meant by hottest, is hottest on the market in terms of product sales etc.
    Like their image is hot as it sells and makes the companies that sponsor them big bucks.
    But usually, it's the best looking actresses that top the market. It's either looks or talent, and seeing as how the author merely commented on the girls' physical attributes, I'd say he's more leaning towards the looks department.

And even if the title is based on product sales, I would like to think that the looks of Ruby Lin, Michelle Reis, Shu Qi would be more marketable than that of Zhang Jingchu, Xu Xiyuan and Xu Xidi's? But I guess that does have more to do with personal preference.

Cool

Oh, I don't know fellas. It seems Zhao is the most expressive of all in terms of her affable looks. But, then again it depends on what movie they're in. Expressions change like season, hence, different actresses for different seasons.

-----------Maxim of the day----
    Whether for health, charity or little fortune, take a walk inside the park and ask yourself why not today. "A low aim is the biggest crime a man can commit" says Bruce Lee. Without a little adventure, courage and adversity, no man can call his own. So, take a walk inside yourself and ask this pertinent question: what does it take to "turn a boat into a warship."
    Last edited by Ken Cheng; 02-11-07 at 03:18 AM.

I dunno why that person says Zhao Wei's teeth isn't white. They look very white in that pic, except I noticed they were yellow in huan zhu gege

Quote Originally Posted by 0ctoberFrost

You sure they said "kelly hu" and not "harisu"?
    yeah, my fren said kelly hu.. and i was like omg, he's real pretty.. so harisu is the na,e.. thanks..
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

Quote Originally Posted by strife_au
    Brazillions are dark and ugly
    i haven't met any in real life but i seen some models..they are hot!!... atleast they don't lack in the chest department like most azn girls...bc we're small breeds..lolz

lols and i love your avatar!

haha, i laugh at the "her teeth isn't white" and "jackie chan thinks her english is best" and "voice like a weighttrainer." no one else finds this hilarious?

this list is completely wrong in my opinion. of course, everyone has their likes and dislikes, though it would be interesting if there were a vote like this for americans, and then we can compare.

The only ok ones there are Vicky Zhao and Cecila Cheung, and I don't actually like them that much. I suspected Gong Li, Zhou Xun and Zhang ZiYi would be there, but Big S and Small S? Oh well.
    “我停在原处也许就是为了让大家在累的时候,有个可以回头休息的地方。”

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.twitchfilm.net/pics/Gong-Li.jpg')

this is what i call hot
    The problem with the rat race is that even if you win, you're still a rat.
    $this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://66.7.192.165/banners/full_banner2.jpg'), '')