• Same level as LOCH greats

10 28.57%
  • Same level as Little Dragon Girl

11 31.43%
  • Smae level as He Zhu Dao

4 11.43%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How Strong is Guo Xiang???

Martial arts theory wise, she's obviously strong, probably only one level below ZSF. However, as a fighter, I doubt she amounted to much, compared to her dad and the likes. Due to her connections, I doubt anyone in Jianghu would one to mess with her and she's typically not drawn to the seedy places anyway. Therefore, she wouldn't have much of a chance to fight anyone. Also, the only worthy opponent during her roaming years would be ZSF anyway, if she ever aspires to be Great-level. This is apparent as during HSDS, we didn't hear one story about her martial arts feats, even from her own disciples.

If I had to rank GX's fighting ability, it would be on par with her mom and below Xiaolongnu.

I think she must at lest on par with XLN (i.e LOCH Greats level) since YG once say that she's can "reach" Yideng level when she getting old..

Quote Originally Posted by Western Eccentric View Post
    I think she must at lest on par with XLN (i.e LOCH Greats level) since YG once say that she's can "reach" Yideng level when she getting old..
    But did she live long enough to to be old?

Quote Originally Posted by Western Eccentric View Post
    YG never said that - he said that to attain Yideng's level of proficiency with voice transmission, as clever as she was, she would still have to train until her hair turned white to achieve it. i.e. He is saying that there are no shortcuts, even for someone with her talent, not that she will reach YD's level some day.

YG admit that Yideng voice "better" than his dragon roar and since YG say GX someday can "reach" Yideng voice that's mean GX have potentially to become "great" coz only great can "defeat" great..

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    But did she live long enough to to be old?
    If I not wrong she die at the age 60s (CMIIW) and since YG and her father "reach" a great status before age 50s I believe she also can reach great level before age 60..
    It's true YG say she can reach great status when she "old" but we know at that time YG have no idea about 9 Yang Manual so I think she reach great status earlier than YG thought/speculation