Thread: Who do you think is so far the creepiest character in all the dramas?

Default Who do you think is so far the creepiest character in all the dramas?

Haha, I was just curious. I haven't actually seen any horrors but only the romance-comedy or sad korean dramas so I probably don't know any creepy characters. Actually, I think the guy who played the side male lead in Sassy Girl Chun Hyang was a bit creepy lookin'. He seemed waaay too old for chun hyang!

And now that I think of it, the side male lead in the taiwanese drama Silence was a bit obsessive..and creepy too!I hate it when the guys overreacted and won't leave the girl alone..ugh and then he even decided to collaborate with the enemy side.
    Last edited by shachong; 12-28-06 at 10:16 PM.

that guy was creepy!!

The first character that pops into my mind is An Jia He from Bu Yao He Mo Sheng Ren Shuo Hua. Eek.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Without hesitation : the old hag (white face, skeleton-like body, almost no hair) who has been lockep up for years in the classic ROCH...

The guy who raped Chen Dao Ming's character's sister in Black Hole...creeeepy.

Quote Originally Posted by shachong
    Haha, I was just curious. I haven't actually seen any horrors but only the romance-comedy or sad korean dramas so I probably don't know any creepy characters. Actually, I think the guy who played the side male lead in Sassy Girl Chun Hyang was a bit creepy lookin'. He seemed waaay too old for chun hyang!

And now that I think of it, the side male lead in the taiwanese drama Silence was a bit obsessive..and creepy too!I hate it when the guys overreacted and won't leave the girl alone..ugh and then he even decided to collaborate with the enemy side.
    uhm tae wong...i like him....well, he does remind me of SHER KHAN from walt disney's the jungle book but his portrayal as byun hak do in chun hyang n sa joon in kumiho wer good imo...

tian ling in shao nian yang jia jiang wud be creepy imo
    Last edited by big master; 01-01-07 at 11:47 AM.

I haven't seen Goong but one from the pictures one of the guys looks kinda girly.
    hu ge, yang mi, yuan hong, liu shishi.
    wang luodan, li guangjie.

Quote Originally Posted by redfirefly124
    I haven't seen Goong but one from the pictures one of the guys looks kinda girly.
    and for you that is on your creepy list?? haha
    oOoOObubblesOOoOo

A tie between Joon Suh and Eun Suh from Endless Love/Autumn Love Story. The fact that two people who grew up thinking they were blood siblings could fall in love so quickly is disturbing and creepy on an appalling level.
    *-._.-*-._.-* carpe diem *-._.-*-._.-*
    www.the-exalted-rambles.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by lysil
    Without hesitation : the old hag (white face, skeleton-like body, almost no hair) who has been lockep up for years in the classic ROCH...
    Oh, you mean Qiu Qian Chi? In which version?

Oh, you mean Qiu Qian Chi? In which version?
    I'm referring to the version with Andy Lau and Idy Chan... nice couple, he, he...

I have an extremely bad memory, so I don't remember her name... All what I can say is that she likes to spit things... And she cannot walk... must crawl in order to move around... After she encounters her daughter & YG, her situation becomes better... and her look also improves in a way... but she is a evil person!!
    "Take everything you like seriously, except yourselves."
    - Rudyard Kipling

I'm referring to the version with Andy Lau and Idy Chan... nice couple, he, he...

I have an extremely bad memory, so I don't remember her name... All what I can say is that she likes to spit things... And she cannot walk... must crawl in order to move around... After she encounters her daughter & YG, her situation becomes better... and her look also improves in a way... but she is a evil person!!
    Yeah, that's Qiu Qian Chi....I haven't seen ROCH 83, but I have seen ROCH 06 and bits of ROCH 95....do you have any pix of the ROCH 83 Qiu Qian Chi?

Yeah, that's Qiu Qian Chi....I haven't seen ROCH 83, but I have seen ROCH 06 and bits of ROCH 95....do you have any pix of the ROCH 83 Qiu Qian Chi?
    So that's her name... I tried to find one of her pic on the net but I couldn't find any... WAHHH!! it's like a mission impossible because I don't know the name of the actress although I saw her in numerous series... Anyway, perhaps this is a good thing... I doubt that you will be able to sleep once you see her face
    - Rudyard Kipling

Can't think of a particular character off the top of my head, but generally the rapists and stalkers tend to be most creepy.

Peyton's stalker on One Tree Hill (it's one of my guilty pleasures) was perhaps the creepiest.
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

So that's her name... I tried to find one of her pic on the net but I couldn't find any... WAHHH!! it's like a mission impossible because I don't know the name of the actress although I saw her in numerous series... Anyway, perhaps this is a good thing... I doubt that you will be able to sleep once you see her face
    Does she look that creepy in her other series? Does she naturally look creepy?

Does she look that creepy in her other series? Does she naturally look creepy?
    Not at all... In fact, I quite like this actress... In most of her recent series, she plays good person roles... When I was a kid, she scared me to death... Now, I won't mind to have a granny like her...
    - Rudyard Kipling

Quote Originally Posted by sunnydayz3
    A tie between Joon Suh and Eun Suh from Endless Love/Autumn Love Story. The fact that two people who grew up thinking they were blood siblings could fall in love so quickly is disturbing and creepy on an appalling level.
    YES that is creepy -- that also seems like a recurring plot in korean dramas.. the whole grew-up-so-close-could-be-brothers-and-sister style relationship... ughh .. if i grew up with someone thinking that person was my bro then finding out he isn't, i wouldn't then go ahead and pine away for him..

why's he hiding in there? perve.

I forgot what Qiu Qian Chi in 83' look like, its been a long while, however the recent ROCH 06' can scare you alittle-make you want to skip a few scenes.
    Also, another tv series- Pawnshop no.8[Ba Hao Dang Pu], actually it isn't creepy character, but individual character leads people doing something they regret; that is scary. For example, pawning off parts of your soul, for something else in exchange.

I think it was either the cannibal/ bit player from Tian Xia Tai Ping or the cannibal monk from Shao Nian Bao Qing Tian II.

I think I choose the latter, because he forced his sons to prepare the human flesh for consumption.