Page 6 of 58 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast

Thread: Shui Ling

got this lovely pic from Last Concubine thread in China series section....

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/d/2003-06-12/3_28-3-326-348_20030612131938.jpg')

she looks just like one of those ancient China paintings....a masterpiece!!

Was she in wind and cloud.
    Currently watching- War and Beauty

yeah, she played two characters...don't remember the names though...check the review for it.

Originally posted by Hang
    Shui Ling would be a good Zi Wei and a good XYZ and I want her to replace Ma Yi Li because Ma Yi Li jsut lacks and it seem more like she's trying to act cute and sad.. It's just weird - And does Zi Wei pout??? Well Ma Yi Li's Zi Wei does!

It's like in "Hzgg 3" Zi Wei has become more childish while XYZ become more mature..
    I so agree. Xiao Yan Zi is more mature and Ziwei is more childish! hehehehe. You're so right. But when she thought Erkang died, She became the 'crazed' kind. It's just not Ziwei. Good thing she's better. oops, out of topic here. I heard somewhere that the emperor is going to make Ying Ying a feizi. Is that true?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Huang Yi Forever

My Fanfics:
    http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/H_Z_G_G_3[Completed]
    http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/Lovefate [Completed]
    http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/Desires [Processing]

Originally posted by movie fan#1
    Was she in wind and cloud.
    Yes she does. She plays 2 characters: ming yue and second Dream.

Finally i can answer something.

Originally posted by chungieboy
    i don't think Shui Ling would be suitable as XYZ...she has that more gentle (fragile) appearance... anyway, I can't wait to see HZGG 3 now... Ma Yi Li looks great as Zi Wei I think *from the pictures and clips*
    She got that gentle face but so does Huang Yi. Shui Ling portray a playful gurl in Croughing Tiger & Hidden Dragon very well while Huang Yi as a mature girl... I think she fit for both roles - XYZ & Zi Wei.

really, never knew what role she had in CTHD..but i'm still staying away from it...*shudders at memories of the movie version..EWWW!!!*

anyway, for me, XYZ should always be Vicki. but i can definitely like Zi Wei more if Shui LIng played it I guess...well don't really know what the show will be like until i see it.

really, never knew what role she had in CTHD..but i'm still staying away from it...*shudders at memories of the movie version..EWWW!!!*

You should give it a chance. It's totally different than the movie version. Shui Ling is so cool there.

thanks for that pic chungieboy... really beautiful!

post more!

hi guys

stop by voy forum to see New Photos of Shui ling in New Fashion 2003 Summer Yuqinger

she is the model for that brand
    Jang Nara

Jang Nara (MTV clips, advertisement clips, etc..)
    http://lonelyviet.com/showthread.php?t=26451

no problem...here's more from the Last Concubine (pics originally posted by Yon )

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/d/2003-06-24/3_28-3-326-348_2003062416036.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/d/2003-06-24/3_28-3-326-348_20030624154913.jpg')
    Huang Yi looks so weird with this..

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/d/2003-06-24/3_28-3-326-348_200306241619.jpg')

anyway, for me, XYZ should always be Vicki. but i can definitely like Zi Wei more if Shui LIng played it I guess...well don't really know what the show will be like until i see it.
    Omg when I watched the movie verison of CTHD I was soo disapointed since the movie lacks soo much and with Michelle Yeoh in there it was like ewwww. Trust me the series version is way better!!!! Shui Ling was really goood and payful in there while the draggy person was Huang Yi..

hmm..maybe...but only if i have money

Originally posted by Thuy Tien
    hi guys

stop by voy forum to see New Photos of Shui ling in New Fashion 2003 Summer Yuqinger

Are you in that forum? I wanted to join but then I don't have much to contribute to. I've seen that forum and it's very nice.

I visited the voy forum as well...yeah I see TT's name a lot there...Buffy you should go and post there too...you don't need to join at all..very easy.

and I love Shui Ling's new Yuqinger pics...so gorgeous!!! me like a lot ! except a whole bunch of those pics are small...help??

hi chungieboy, Lil_Vy is searching for bigger photos of yuqinger
    but I think we will have to wait. hopefully Yuqinger releases those photos soon.

Buffy, yes you don't have to join, just post your message back and forth.
    Jang Nara

Jang Nara (MTV clips, advertisement clips, etc..)
    http://lonelyviet.com/showthread.php?t=26451

Wow...Huang Yi looks really weird in those pics.....in a way she kinda reminds me of that one girl in 18 Springs...but the other girl looked more fitting....Huang Yi looked much better in her other series heheh..

Anyway Chungieboy! I recommend the series verion of CTHD!! It's one of my favorite series! Except for some parts in the ending but overall I really liked it. It's different from the movie version, well similar story but more in depth and none of the unnatural looking flying....and that one actor I forgot his name...was PERFECT for the Li Mu Bai character....Chow Yun Fat was good too but the other actor..I think his name was Qiu something was much more enjoyable to watch.....and so was Huang Yi as Shu Lien. I really liked Shui Ling's acting in this series too....Peter Ho is bearable I guess.....he was tall enough for the role but he didn't have the 'wild' look.....kind of the nerdy look actually

Oh yeah and I really liked the opening and ending theme......love it a lot actually.....XD
    -Little Grasshopper-

oh ok TCC. your excitement for that series has me interested, but i will probably have to wait some time before actually watching it...no money right now..

but do you happen to have those two songs?? i want to sample it out somehow

i have the ending song but my comp has virus now so i won't send it. The theme song is Tuan Yuan by Eric Moo and the ending song is Ming Tian shi zuo hou yi tian by Peter Ho. I like Peter's song.

and sure chungieboy... you would watch it when Tieu Cao Cao tells u to but not me

Originally posted by Thuy Tien
    hi guys

Where is this voy forum ???