Page 5 of 58 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast

Thread: Shui Ling

I've read off somewhere and it says that originally, the producers offer her the role of Zi Wei but since she was too buzy doing other shows, she turn it down. Hmm... shui Ling being the new ZiWei? I can imagine that

chungieboy, did u say Shui Ling reminds you of Lisa Wong or something? I don't think they resemble at all.

wow! really. Never knew that. Thanks for telling me. I just couldn't imagine Shui Ling ( Xia Ying Ying) as the emperor's wife for some reason.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/d/2003-06-09/3_28-3-326-348_2003060912551.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/d/2003-06-09/3_28-3-326-58_2003060920947.JPG')
    Spring Summer Autumn Winter.
    Pair ducks nest fly together.
    Clemencies. Summer life, feather winter white.
    Green meadow in spring, before the autumn bite.
    Watching the red gown.
    And none else, alone.

Originally posted by Buffy_85
    I've read off somewhere and it says that originally, the producers offer her the role of Zi Wei but since she was too buzy doing other shows, she turn it down. Hmm... shui Ling being the new ZiWei? I can imagine that

chungieboy, did u say Shui Ling reminds you of Lisa Wong or something? I don't think they resemble at all.
    Shui Ling would do a great job as Zi Wei and eheh but then it would make "Hzgg 3" more teary cause oyu know how well she can portray her character but also give it a more classic feeling then Ma Yi Li But too bad she turn it down

Definitely...

Shui Ling can play hyper roles and sad roles. I bet she can play a good Xiao Yan Zi too

Shui Ling can play any character - sweet, evil, mean, sad...etc.. She has a gifted talent in acting but it's kinda sad how her fame doesn't extend that wide but as for her onscreen time - I always enjoy her acitng even if she's a bit too teary or too evil but hey she's just a really good actresses who can faithfully and fully portray her roles
    Last edited by Hang; 07-16-03 at 07:13 PM.

Originally posted by eeyore
    JTTW, do you actually d/l it? does stream work the same as d/l? if it is... well, by the end of the month my cable will go slow too.. he,he,he.. I think I better stay away from it until the end of the month.. my bro could scold me for this.. he,he,he...
    No, streams you just watch (kinda like TV)...I don't think you're allowed to download it...

If you're on an unlimited plan its fine to watch but otherwise you should be careful cause it eats up the megabytes!!!

yep Shui Ling's character and performance in Tears in Heaven reminded me a lot of the character of Zi Wei....and I thought that she would be awesome as an older and more mature zi wei....too bad it didn't come true. but I still think Ma Yi Li will be a good Zi Wei...

and I'm really disgusted at Di Long and Shui Ling having a romantic thing in HZGG3....doesn't seem right at all. he's so old and wrinkly.,pretty gross.

and no Buffy, I never mention Shui Ling and Lisa Wong in any of my comments...

yeah pine x2 told me.. I'm not gonna watch it for awhile.. he,he,he.. it's ok got the songs...

shui ling has a sad face, good with sad roles.. maybe good as zhi wei... but it's kinda too late now.. .. hopefully she will get a great role in the future...
    Spring Summer Autumn Winter.
    Pair ducks nest fly together.
    Clemencies. Summer life, feather winter white.
    Green meadow in spring, before the autumn bite.
    Watching the red gown.
    And none else, alone.

wow, she could have been the new zi wei? that would have been cool... but i think ma yi li's not bad either... shui ling's appearance was brief but she still did a good job as xia ying ying... kind of good that it was brief

Originally posted by chungieboy
    yep Shui Ling's character and performance in Tears in Heaven reminded me a lot of the character of Zi Wei....and I thought that she would be awesome as an older and more mature zi wei....too bad it didn't come true. but I still think Ma Yi Li will be a good Zi Wei...

and I'm really disgusted at Di Long and Shui Ling having a romantic thing in HZGG3....doesn't seem right at all. he's so old and wrinkly.,pretty gross.

I so agree! If it was the old emperor I would be okay with it but Di Long, I mean he looks okay in modern clothes but in ancient clothes, he just doesn't look right. Shui Ling and him looks weird together. I think Shui Ling should change roles with Ma Yi Li. The new Ziwei looks pretty but her acting, I just don't like it. But she did make me cry and everything. Then again, I'm too emotional.

i have yet to see Ma Yi Li and Shui Ling in HZGG3...can't wait to watch it now....i'm starting to like MYL a lot now, after seeing her regular pics and stuff...looks very cute. so Shui Ling has how many episodes???

oops cuz i've seen teh post saying she look like teh actress play zhao mun in a late 80 or 90's role. The only person comes to mind is lisa that's why. Nevermind then

Shui Ling would be a good Zi Wei and a good XYZ and I want her to replace Ma Yi Li because Ma Yi Li jsut lacks and it seem more like she's trying to act cute and sad.. It's just weird - And does Zi Wei pout??? Well Ma Yi Li's Zi Wei does!

It's like in "Hzgg 3" Zi Wei has become more childish while XYZ become more mature..

i don't think Shui Ling would be suitable as XYZ...she has that more gentle (fragile) appearance... anyway, I can't wait to see HZGG 3 now... Ma Yi Li looks great as Zi Wei I think *from the pictures and clips*

can someone post more pics of Shui Ling!!

hopefully this works
    Attached Images Attached Images

one more
    Attached Images Attached Images

oops cuz i've seen teh post saying she look like teh actress play zhao mun in a late 80 or 90's role. The only person comes to mind is lisa that's why. Nevermind then
    Kitty Lai Mei Han was the 80's tvb Zhao Mun

Shui Ling looked best in White haired maiden, she is the epitome of ancient-looking beauty I think - you know, in those scroll paintings of beautiful maidens they have in ancient series

I wasn't thinking of Kitty Lai....i forget her name...but she was more of a (phim le) actress.

oh well doesn't matter...Shui Ling doesn't remind me of her anymore since she's so much prettier.

and the only person who reminds me of Kitty Lai is Ma Yi Li.