Page 2 of 58 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast

Thread: Shui Ling

yep agree Shui Ling has the shanghai look indeed. i think QY should have added her to QSSYMM somehow instead of the actress who played Fong Yi.

Shanghai look ???

My family is orginated from Shanghai and all the family and events pictures i see I have never seen a girl like Shui Ling looks in them... maybe i am missing something.

So just curious how do you classify if the person have shanghai looks?
    Flame on I am gone...

Facebook Is the best thing since ICQ

i guess for me, shanghai look means a person looks extremely classy and elegant wearing a cheongsam or qui po...something like that. i mean look at her pic on that springs poster

Shui Lin is very beautiful. She's a terrific actress. I watch every movies that she is in. Her acting skills improve each and everyday i think. There is this one unpopular movies that she was in called <Vua Bip An Thu aka The Royal Die HArd> I don't know if anyone watched the movie, but I really liked her with Hai Bing. I thought they had great chemistry. If anyone saw that movie tell me where i can download the subtheme song or the theme song? I love both of the songs. And yes...the plot was boring. I only watched it for Shui Lin and Hai Bing. hihi.
    Jimmy Lin~~~Zhen Yu~~~Sammul Chan
    I LOVE JIMMY, Zhen Yu, and Sammul! I love three guys...oooo.. that's too much huh? ~feeling guilty~
    Currenltly watching : 1)7 warriors (hmmm...no comments) 2) New reincarnation (okay I guess) 3) Dragon girl ( oooo my new love :ZHEN YU) 4) South Shaolin ( finally.. come real fighting)

Originally posted by chungieboy
    i guess for me, shanghai look means a person looks extremely classy and elegant wearing a cheongsam or qui po...something like that. i mean look at her pic on that springs poster
    Yeah that's what I meant too....people who look good in cheongsums, most of the stories somehow revolve around Shanghai so I don't know how else to refer to it as except for the 'shanghai look'....
    -Little Grasshopper-

Originally posted by LilyPhuong
    Shui Lin is very beautiful. She's a terrific actress. I watch every movies that she is in. Her acting skills improve each and everyday i think. There is this one unpopular movies that she was in called <Vua Bip An Thu aka The Royal Die HArd> I don't know if anyone watched the movie, but I really liked her with Hai Bing. I thought they had great chemistry. If anyone saw that movie tell me where i can download the subtheme song or the theme song? I love both of the songs. And yes...the plot was boring. I only watched it for Shui Lin and Hai Bing. hihi.
    I watched the Royal Die Hard....well just the beginning, I didn't really like it....this was actually the series that made me like Shui Ling less....I really liked her in CTHD but I watched RDH and wasn't too fond of her acting in there. The themesong is really catchy though, I want to download it too.
    -Little Grasshopper-

Originally posted by Tieu Cao Cao
    I watched the Royal Die Hard....well just the beginning, I didn't really like it....this was actually the series that made me like Shui Ling less....I really liked her in CTHD but I watched RDH and wasn't too fond of her acting in there. The themesong is really catchy though, I want to download it too.

I totally agree with you.. her acting wasn't as good and i didn't like her costume. She loooked too pale. I am so happy to hear that someone actually watched the movie. Most of my friends hated it. I actually liked it. The ending was very sad, very dramatic. What do you think of Hai Bing( the white guy)? I can't find an english website of it and i can't read chinese, but i like the thememsong. If you find it, will you message me? thanks. What's CTHD? ooo never mind got it.. Crouching tiger... I watched the beginning of it, butmy dad said it was boring so he stopped renting it. Grrr!!! Was it as good as the American version?
    Jimmy Lin~~~Zhen Yu~~~Sammul Chan
    I LOVE JIMMY, Zhen Yu, and Sammul! I love three guys...oooo.. that's too much huh? ~feeling guilty~
    Currenltly watching : 1)7 warriors (hmmm...no comments) 2) New reincarnation (okay I guess) 3) Dragon girl ( oooo my new love :ZHEN YU) 4) South Shaolin ( finally.. come real fighting)

Originally posted by James Ko
    she is so pretty.

I mean I think she is one of China's treasures....
    hmm.....as far as i know, China's 4 most valuable actress of this generation is Vicki Zhao, ZhouXun, Zhang Zi Yi and Xu Jing Lei. Too many magazine, and news site talking about this four

She too is china's treasure.....but the above 4 seem to shine the most :P based on news report, media acknowledgement, ente rtainment personalities..and of couse mainland audiences

ZZ, uh can't stand her...she just looks annoying to me...and how old is Shui Ling again??

ZZ, uh can't stand her...she just looks annoying to me...and how old is Shui Ling again??
    Yep, Vicki Zhao, ZhouXun and Xu Jing Lei (look the best) look better than her. And don't like her acting too.

I think she's 27.

oic, tvbthemevideo...can you post a pic/link of that person who you think looks the best...

I think she looks a bit like Karena Lam Ka Yan.

Pic here:
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.southcn.com/lady/ying/show/200306020651_345468.jpg') $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.southcn.com/lady/ying/show/200306020651_345466.jpg')

oh i see....I still think Vicki is number 1!!

oh i see....I still think Vicki is number 1!!
    Yep agree! Vicki is so much better. She's actually pretty. Zhang Zi Yi and especially Zhou Xun and Xu Jing Lei are butt ugly to me. If you see their series, in which they don't wear that much makeup, like they always do in studio pictures, they look either extremely ugly or old. I'm really disapointed with Mainland's young actresses. Isn't there another Vicki Zhao...anywhere? If you look at ZZZ, ZX, XJL, and SL...they're not really beautifully and certainly not great actresses. But I could see why because unlike in Hong Kong and Taiwan, school is #1 on everyone's list. In Hong Kong or Taiwan, if you're born pretty good looking, you give up on school and persue an acting career.

Wasn't there a thread earlier bout her and there's this article saying that she dated the guy who co-stars with her in Crouching Tiger hidden draggon?

Even though she might not be one of the 4 china's treasure, I still think she is one

don't remember seeing a thread on her before...

anyway, I finally started watching Tears in Heaven, and I love the opening and ending....the music as well as the scene are all excellent. Shui Ling and Athena really looks awesome in hear, very cute and innocent country-girl types. yep the songs they sing are nice, except I don't understand it..actually I can only pick up a bit of what they are saying. but their presence makes up for it. the brothers are interesting as well. so far, watched four episodes already...

it's also funny how QY uses that books and page flipping and showing scenes from the series type of thing...but I think it's a lot better than QSSYMM sequence.

I'm sure all of us could identify a Qiong Yao series without all the book flipping. Just now I realized that every freakin' series of her that I have watched since kindergarden has the flipping book thing.

yep i agree....first would be the tears, and then the lovely ladies that stars it (well from the ones I have seen so far).

I watched Shui Ling in Tears in Heaven (my main purpose was to see Athena) and I couldn't help cringing every five seconds. The plot was bad (what else is new in Qiong Yao) and I'm not very impressed with Shui Ling's acting. Or maybe it's the character. She looked wimpy and tearful and it got on my nerves. Argh.
    玉木宏

blog

Originally posted by junny
    I watched Shui Ling in Tears in Heaven (my main purpose was to see Athena) and I couldn't help cringing every five seconds. The plot was bad (what else is new in Qiong Yao) and I'm not very impressed with Shui Ling's acting. Or maybe it's the character. She looked wimpy and tearful and it got on my nerves. Argh.
    actually..i'd say that it's just the character...the character herself seemed to b the physically weak but mentally strong type of girl, but mostly overall weak girl..and yes.i do agree...way too much crying
    ~*~ Philipians 1:3~*~