Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Your Very First Male Celebrity Crush

I believe the first celebrity I remember distinctly was Tony Leung when he acted as Zhang Wuji. I was six or so then. The next one was about 12-14 years ago when a very new-to-the-scene Eric Suen promoted his hit single 'Love Fire' in Singapore on some random variety show -- there was something special about him that struck me and left a deep impression even though it was just that one appearance. He'd always been my on-off-on-off crush until about 4 years ago when I just had to fall totally for this guy, strangely enough at what some might say was the greatest downtime of his career. :P I can say I'm truly a fan today, and it's great that he's made a comeback in HK with his latest album.

The first true idol for me though, had to be Jonathan Brandis (same as wuxian) -- his role on Seaquest DSV was just too appealing! His death anniversary's coming up in a couple of months now... God rest his soul.
    Sir, more than kisses, letters mingle souls,
    For thus absent friends speak.
    ~John Donne

i think my first celebrity crush was louis koo after i saw him in ROCH. he was a cutie when he was pale. lOl. and then when he turned dark, he was even hotter. lol. even now, i still really like him.

I think it was Andy Lau, 80s version, when he was playing Yeung Gor.
    I'm not old enough to have grown up in that era, but that was one of the first series I watched as a 90s kid.

Asian - Yong Ho Ri in Hong Kil Dong. Never saw him in anything else - but I still love him...
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.koreasociety.org/images/stories/arts/film/classicmovie08/nk-hongkildong.jpg')

Euro/US - Michael Praed in Robin of Sherwood. Fortunately not as elusive as the North Korean guy - and of course, I love him still, too...
    别想把黑暗放在我的面前
    太阳已经生长在我心底
    不再有封闭的畏惧
    奔腾的灵魂飞上天际
    太阳 我在这里

i should say lu xing again who play's bai yun fei in the tv series bratty princess he is one of the great actor's that i really admired so much he's role in bratty princess is very aggressive and he will do anything to take jinger's heart and he is not easy to give
    up!!! he has also a look's
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g253/candy_1618/Tum%20lum/42.jpg')lu xing

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/6245/860201319fx.jpg')
    lu xing and jang nara

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/629/867935380bl9.jpg')
    lu xing and i don't know who is the girl it might be alyssa chia or not?? he has a tattoo on his neck it is part of this tv series to have
    lu xing a tattoo on his neck..

in this photo who is the other actor at left side of lu xing it is peter ho or nicky wu who is this guy can anyone know... they are so cute!!! lu xing is so handsome when he smile's like enjoying the company

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/5999/hln20gl4.jpg')[/B]
    and the actress who is she can anyone know???
    Last edited by lagot; 02-24-09 at 10:41 AM.

can anyone know the latest news and photo's of lu xing pls.. help me he's like a real man if other say's he look's oldy for me he look's mature and he has angelic face

lu xing but wait im have a latest video about lu xing
    http://www.pp.tv/EWatch/52626695.html?site=16
    wait for a moment pls.. in this video he's like selling adidas clothe's
    for the customer's it's like a challenge for him he is a good communicator how it can be he's very simple person always smiling i hope you will watch it... this video is under by cctv6
    http://www.pp.tv/EWatch/46612915.html?site=2&st=bkso
    in this second video he is the photographer here
    http://www.pp.tv/s?w=%E5%90%95%E8%A1%8C&page=2&st=bkso
    he's other latest video
    Last edited by lagot; 03-02-09 at 07:01 PM.

I got sooooooooo many male celebrity crushes that I am hard put to keep track of all of them. Hehe, currently, my crushes would number to about hundreds!

That's why I had a hard time recalling my first crush.

Hmmm...

For Hollywood I think my first crush would have to be Johnny Depp. I think I was only 7 when I first saw Edward Scissorhands but that movie made quite an impression on me. I fell in love with Johnny and I still love him until now. I especially like his collaborations with Tim Burton, I think they bring out the best in each other.

For Asia, I think my first crushes were Tony Leung Chiu Wai and Ekin Cheng. I fell in love with Tony when I saw him in Chungking Express and Ashes of Time. As I was still young when I first saw those movies, I really didn't understand the plots of the movies then but when Tony appeared onscreen, good god... well, lets just say that I got hypnotized. And from that moment on I was hooked with him for life. I still love him despite having new crushes added as the years pass. I became enamored of Ekin back in his Young and Dangerous days, I must say that I became really obsessed with him for quite a while. But I think my love for him has now faded and I can't help but think that I love him because I like his hair. haha! Good grief, I must say I'm a sucker for guys with long hair framing the face and piercing eyes. Almost all my crushes have (or had) long hair (including my anime crushes now that I think of it, I looked back and I realized that all my anime crushes do have long hair!!! ).

Right now, MY No. 1 would have to be Gackt-sama, as evident in my avatar. God, that guy is just sooo sexy, I drool just thinking about him!!! nyahahahaha!
    Gackt-sama's eternal love slave

Michael Miu the first time I saw him which was the first scene he appeared in in LOCH. I recently rewatched CLH 84 and fell in love all over again and now am searching around for any series (esp ancient ones) which he appears in

LOL. My first crush was Dicky Cheung in Journey to the west^^
    Beautiful and deadly, she is a true descendant of dragon. Fighting for the forces of right and justice, she leaves a series of broken bodies and broken hearts wherever she goes.

Quote Originally Posted by lagot View Post

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/629/867935380bl9.jpg')
    lu xing and i don't know who is the girl it might be alyssa chia or not?? he has a tattoo on his neck it is part of this tv series to have
    lu xing a tattoo on his neck..
    this girl isnt alyssa chia. its gao yuan yuan, who was in the 03 version of HSDS with alyssa chia. she played zhou zhi ruo.
    Quote Originally Posted by lagot View Post
    in this photo who is the other actor at left side of lu xing it is peter ho or nicky wu who is this guy can anyone know... they are so cute!!! lu xing is so handsome when he smile's like enjoying the company

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/5999/hln20gl4.jpg')[/b]
    and the actress who is she can anyone know???
    the guy on the left is peter ho. and the girl in the middle is once again gao yuan yuan. this pic is from the series qin wang li shi min

Quote Originally Posted by silversnowflake View Post
    I believe the first celebrity I remember distinctly was Tony Leung when he acted as Zhang Wuji. I was six or so then. The next one was about 12-14 years ago when a very new-to-the-scene Eric Suen promoted his hit single 'Love Fire' in Singapore on some random variety show -- there was something special about him that struck me and left a deep impression even though it was just that one appearance. He'd always been my on-off-on-off crush until about 4 years ago when I just had to fall totally for this guy, strangely enough at what some might say was the greatest downtime of his career. :P I can say I'm truly a fan today, and it's great that he's made a comeback in HK with his latest album.

The first true idol for me though, had to be Jonathan Brandis (same as wuxian) -- his role on Seaquest DSV was just too appealing! His death anniversary's coming up in a couple of months now... God rest his soul.
    Jonathan Brandis died?? when was this?? OMG, I never knew that I really enjoyed his acting in The Neverending Story. I am so sad to hear this...

I am now looking up his info. So sad that he passed away all this time and I did not know about it at all. It is even sadder that he committed suicide. I wonder what made him do that?? May he rest in peace...
    Last edited by Trinie; 06-19-09 at 12:43 AM.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

i believe my first celebrity crush was leonardo dicaprio after watching titanic 3 times in theaters
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.fortunecity.com/lavender/stroheim/163/titanicposter10.jpg')

it's Damian Lau in Dai Shi Doi- as a broker, smart and handsome..but unfortunately he died early in the series

My very first male celebrity crush was Eddie Cheung. He is manly and a very versatile actor

My was Felix in Justice Bao. I was 7 at the time and back then I wished I was 18 so I could married him.
    Then Gilbert Lam in The good old days. He was the best.
    Then follow by Gu Guan Zhong and Mark Cheng in the Legendary of Yung Ying.
    My currently is Guo Liang, I think he is going to last a long time.

Am I listing way too many?

ps: I feel like I'm so old for falling for old men.
    Last edited by thythy; 10-07-09 at 05:35 PM.

Kenny Ho in Justice Bao is also among my early crush..haha

Jude Law.... I know hella dorky, but i have no idea why i just find him so attractive!

mine was Johnny Depp in 21 Jump Street. i think i was in 1st grade or maybe 2nd...not sure. that was way back in the day.

Thumbs up

Jerry yan Cheng Xu! When I first saw MEteor Garden. So love this guy!