Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Hana Yori Dango 2

Quote Originally Posted by La Lang View Post
    It was in 2004 that I watched Meteor Garden. I found the story great and the actors and actresses great too. The thing is, it was just too dragging. It took a really long time to finish it. Some characters were really irritating too. Like the protagonist's mom.
    It was only in 2007 that I watched HYD2. At first, I thought that the characters couldn't hold a candle to the actors and actresses of meteor garden. To my delight, I found out that HYD actors and actresses are far better than the meteor garden actors and actresses.
    Another good thing about the HYD is that it is fast paced.
    Jun Matsomuto gives justice to the character of Domyoji.
    Inoue's performance was far greater than Barbie Hsu's.
    HYD is superb. No dull moment.
    I loved Meteor Garden when I first saw it. Meteor Garden 1 was good, but MG2 was a flop big time.

The Japanese version of HYD is definitely better than the Taiwanese version. HYD is without a doubt, in every single way a better version. The actors were alot more talented and they all suit the characters alot more than the Taiwanese version. Not to mention that the main characters have alot more chemistry with each other too, whether it's love or friendship. I think that Matsumoto and Inoue has great chemistry. I love HYD 1 & 2. I especially love the ending of HYD2.

Quote Originally Posted by Faythe View Post
    I loved Meteor Garden when I first saw it. Meteor Garden 1 was good, but MG2 was a flop big time.

The Japanese version of HYD is definitely better than the Taiwanese version. HYD is without a doubt, in every single way a better version. The actors were alot more talented and they all suit the characters alot more than the Taiwanese version. Not to mention that the main characters have alot more chemistry with each other too, whether it's love or friendship. I think that Matsumoto and Inoue has great chemistry. I love HYD 1 & 2. I especially love the ending of HYD2.
    i agree with you. Taiwanese Version was good only in the beginning, but boring in the end (MG1). And MG2 is more Boring (not just me, anyone also say the samething). Besides i loves inoue Mao (sorry if the name wrong)