Thread: Learning LJBYG with 9 Yeung, Siu Yiu, and snake organs boost.

Default Learning LJBYG with 9 Yeung, Siu Yiu, and snake organs boost.

Some martial arts are extremely demanding to learn. For example, the Ming Cult's Keen Kwun Dai Loi Yee was so difficult that until Cheung Mo Gei came along, nobody was ever able to approach its seventh and final level. Each level took many years to learn, and even a gifted martial artist such as Yeung Ding Teen never got past Level 4. Another Ming Cult Leader got to Level 5, but at the cost of a fatal fire deviation.

Cheung Mo Gei was able to successfully reach Level 7 because of his 9 Yeung Jen Ging mastery. What took others years (and often fail) to learn he mastered in minutes because of the 9 Yeung Jen Ging boost.

Another martial art that is notoriously difficult to learn is the Lung Jeung Bor Yeh Gung practiced by the Golden Wheel Monk in ROCH. As great as the Golden Wheel Monk was (on par with China's Five Greats), at the time of his death, he was not close to the theoretical thirteenth and final level of the Lung Jeung Bor Yeh Gung. The time requirement for each level was such that nobody could live long enough to reach the hypothetical thirteenth level, although anyone who could would supposedly become a superman.

But what if somebody started training in the Lung Jeung Bor Yeh Gung with not only the same level of 9 Yeung Jen Ging mastery that Cheung Mo Gei achieved in HSDS, but also Hui Juk's Siu Yiu Sect inner power from DGSD *and* the snake organs that the Divine Condor supplied to Yeung Gor? With that combination, would it be possible to reach Level 13 of the Lung Jeung Bor Yeh Gung in a reasonable amount of time? Or would the person be so powerful already that Lung Jeung Bor Yeh Gung Level 13 would actually be redundant?

I think the guy's nuts will explode.
    Its BIxie Jianfa Gawdammit you guys!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CC
    if that happens, he's really going to become invinsible.
    Dragon2005

Assuming the guy (and his vitals) can handle it, though, how would the boost affect learning the Lung Jeung Bor Yeh Gung?

I thought another reason that Zhang Wuji could learn that martial arts was also because of his knowledge of medicine. Anything that didn't make sense or was hard t o understand, he just applied medical theories to it. I don't know which edition but i read that thats why he didn't learn the last level because it didn't make sense medically. Which was lucky for him because the last level was bullshit written by the creator who didn't learn it anyway.

Anyway, i reckon a person with that much of a power boost doesn't need to learn Golden Wheel Monks martial arts. I mean, even if he learnt a simple technique to refine and control his energy, it would be just as effective. The point of learning that martial arts was to improve your internal energy. If you already have great internal energy, what was the point of learning it?

Quote Originally Posted by Kara
    Anyway, i reckon a person with that much of a power boost doesn't need to learn Golden Wheel Monks martial arts. I mean, even if he learnt a simple technique to refine and control his energy, it would be just as effective. The point of learning that martial arts was to improve your internal energy. If you already have great internal energy, what was the point of learning it?
    Long Xiang Ba Ruo Gong doubles the internal energy of the practitioner each time right after him/her reaches a new level. If you had 500 internal-energy-years already, after mastering the 13th level, you would have 1000 or 4000 i-e-years depending on the stage of Long Xiang Gong that you started to train at: 11 or 13.
    Last edited by Huang Rong; 01-10-07 at 11:35 PM.
    Yang Guo & Zhou Botong said in Chapters 6, 11 & 25 of ROCH:
    - 这道姑也算得美了,只是还不及桃花岛郭伯母,更加不及我姑姑。
    - 原来郭伯母竟是这般美貌,小时候我却不觉得。
    - 龙姑娘,我瞧你品貌才智,和那小黄蓉不相上下,武功也跟她差不离。

Quote Originally Posted by Huang Rong
    Long Xiang Ba Ruo Gong doubles the internal energy of the practitioner each time right after him/her reaches a new level. If you had 500 internal-energy-years already, after mastering the 13th level, you would have 1000 or 4000 i-e-years depending on the stage of Long Xiang Gong that you started to train at: 11 or 13.
    It doesn't work like that literally. I think JY was being figurative in his words.

If every level doubled your existing inner power, this would be the greatest skill sought after by elite artists. Say, if Xu Zhu at the end of DGSD or ZWJ after mastering 9 Yang went and learnt level 1, you can't expect their already godly inner power to still double just because they mastered 1 level.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng
    Assuming the guy (and his vitals) can handle it, though, how would the boost affect learning the Lung Jeung Bor Yeh Gung?
    No you don't get it, if you have full mastery of Jiu Yang Zhen Jing + Bei Ming Shen Gong + Xiao Wu Xiang Gong + Ba Hwang Liu He Wei Wo Du Zhun Gong + a buffet of special snake gall bladders + Level 13 of Dragon Elephant Prana ---------> Nutz will explode.

Man, if that actually worked, wuxia heroes really could take on daikaiju and superheroes.

If that was true JLFW would have easily defeated any of the Greats in ROCH.
    Last edited by Single Whip; 01-11-07 at 12:54 AM.

It doesn't work like that literally. I think JY was being figurative in his words.

If every level doubled your existing inner power, this would be the greatest skill sought after by elite artists. Say, if Xu Zhu at the end of DGSD or ZWJ after mastering 9 Yang went and learnt level 1, you can't expect their already godly inner power to still double just because they mastered 1 level.
    Exactly. Even if it did double your inner power, there has to be a limit. Obviously it is easy to double low inner power, but Xu Zhu inner power came from 3 people who practiced for close to 100 years each. I don't think that martial arts was made with such godly inner power in mind.

if there were to be one, i guesss his power would be unlimited but the life will be shorter...
    Let him be violent,
    Let him be evil,
    For me, it is enough if I
    just breathe in my pure energy."

http://echallengor.blogspot.com

http://ech33.ui2u.com

Quote Originally Posted by KenCheng
    Man, if that actually worked, wuxia heroes really could take on daikaiju and superheroes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Single Whip
    If that was true JLFW would have easily defeated any of the Greats in ROCH.
    Who knows? .
    Supposing that Xu Zhu has 250 years of internal energy, even if he can only master from the 1st level to the 10th level, he would have 256000 i-e-years. Too enough to subdue the King of Monsters - Godzilla.
    Yang Guo & Zhou Botong said in Chapters 6, 11 & 25 of ROCH:
    - 这道姑也算得美了,只是还不及桃花岛郭伯母,更加不及我姑姑。
    - 原来郭伯母竟是这般美貌,小时候我却不觉得。
    - 龙姑娘,我瞧你品貌才智,和那小黄蓉不相上下,武功也跟她差不离。

Who knows? .
    Supposing that Xu Zhu has 250 years of internal energy, even if he can only master from the 1st level to the 10th level, he would have 256000 i-e-years. Too enough to subdue the King of Monsters - Godzilla.
    What if it is someone without "nutz" which is simply a female or already castrated like DFBB?

Quote Originally Posted by shortsight
    What if it is someone without "nutz" which is simply a female or already castrated like DFBB?
    Their nipples will explode.