Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jolin Tsai Plans Acting Career

Default Jolin Tsai Plans Acting Career

Pop queen Jolin Tsai was Taiwan's most highly paid female star in 2006 and she looks set to increase her riches in 2007.

The dancing diva announced she will make her acting debut in the second half of 2007, when she spoke at a promotion for a world brand in Shanghai on Monday.

Jolin Tsai said she is particularly interested in starring in an action film like "Charlie's Angels".

Rumors have already circulated claiming the pop star is being considered for the lead role in the female version of the car racing flick "Initial D".

Jolin Tsai said she would be willing to consider the role for her acting debut if she finds the script suitable.
    i can always make you smile!!!

hehe, she's like the female version of jay.. dunno why I owes think dat way.. hahaha, as in hmm, money making wise i guess.. LOL...
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

Quote Originally Posted by ChestNut
    hehe, she's like the female version of jay.. dunno why I owes think dat way.. hahaha, as in hmm, money making wise i guess.. LOL...
    yea in terms of money-making, she n jay made it big...n maybe bec she was one jay's girlfriend. but as much as i like jay, i dont like jolin...very POP...as in specially made for teenage girls imo....most of her songs sounded similar n the same to me, no variety

Quote Originally Posted by big master
    yea in terms of money-making, she n jay made it big...n maybe bec she was one jay's girlfriend. but as much as i like jay, i dont like jolin...very POP...as in specially made for teenage girls imo....most of her songs sounded similar n the same to me, no variety
    lolx and I only heard of 'rewind (dao dai)' when jay sang it on his concert.. hehehe..
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

lolx and I only heard of 'rewind (dao dai)' when jay sang it on his concert.. hehehe..

oh i like that song of hers...one of the few i like...prolly sounded good coz jay made it, n it was in the soundtrack of Say Yes Enterprise, which, i was crazy about 2 yrs ago

I warmed up to Jay, even gradually started to accept his acting (or rather, accept him for what he is), and some of his songs (I do like Curse of the Golden Flower's theme), but my experience at this Jolin concert years ago was so horrible that I doubt I can accept anything she does.

Unless... oh wait, better stop myself, this being a G-rated forum and all.
    Swifty, Writing
    Film and book reviews, short films, videos from a Malaysian filmmaker based in Tokyo

Quote Originally Posted by Eliar Swiftfire
    I warmed up to Jay, even gradually started to accept his acting (or rather, accept him for what he is), and some of his songs (I do like Curse of the Golden Flower's theme), but my experience at this Jolin concert years ago was so horrible that I doubt I can accept anything she does.

Unless... oh wait, better stop myself, this being a G-rated forum and all.
    i didn't reli like the main theme song, to me it's just like another typical fast song of jay's.. haha, but i like the slow one, 'ji hua tai', best song in his latest album.. hehe..

oh, jolin just had a concert in M'sia recently, i was thinking of going to watch it and regreted that I missed it.. now that u say so, i think i save money afterall.. lol..
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

Yes, I was talking about Ju Hua Tai.
    Last edited by Eliar Swiftfire; 01-16-07 at 09:19 AM.
    Swifty, Writing
    Film and book reviews, short films, videos from a Malaysian filmmaker based in Tokyo

Yes, I was talking about Ju Hua Tai.
    i love that!!! suits the movie very well! the song is really for gong li's character!!! it is really a song that moves me...not to mention the mv where they show some clips of the movie...waaaahhhh!

i love that!!! suits the movie very well! the song is really for gong li's character!!! it is really a song that moves me...not to mention the mv where they show some clips of the movie...waaaahhhh!
    It looked kinda incestuous when I first saw it.
    Swifty, Writing

It looked kinda incestuous when I first saw it.
    who?u mean jay n gong li? hahaha...but they look good as mother n son imo but there are incest contents in the movie, but not w jay n gong li though

who?u mean jay n gong li? hahaha...but they look good as mother n son imo but there are incest contents in the movie, but not w jay n gong li though

Poor Liu Ye...getting into an incetuous plot with Gong Li. I heard there's a funny part where she swings her hair and goes, "I'm not your mother!" (think: I'm not ya motha!*wink/wink/nudge/nudge*)

Quote Originally Posted by yearning
    Poor Liu Ye...getting into an incetuous plot with Gong Li. I heard there's a funny part where she swings her hair and goes, "I'm not your mother!" (think: I'm not ya motha!*wink/wink/nudge/nudge*)
    not only is he with an incestuous plot with gong li...he also had an incest relationship w his sister...indeed, poor liu ye....hey, this thread s becoming a thread for the curse of the golden flower hehehe...cant help it...my deepest apologies to the thread starter

Quote Originally Posted by yearning
    ok i haven't watch it but dat just sounds gross... lol..
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

She seriously can't act. should stick to dancing, she's good at that.

by the way, is this gonna be jolin's debut in acting?if i remember it ryt, she released a series with alan luo way back in 2002 or 2003. the title is hi, working girl. ken zhou n penny lin were even guest stars in this series.

by the way, is this gonna be jolin's debut in acting?if i remember it ryt, she released a series with alan luo way back in 2002 or 2003. the title is hi, working girl. ken zhou n penny lin were even guest stars in this series.
    That's the show I saw her in and she was terrible at acting in there.

yeah, but i thinkl when they say acting debut, they're referring to movies.. she has yet to star in a movie..
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    That's the show I saw her in and she was terrible at acting in there.
    she was? hehehe...i didnt watch that...seems not interesting

yeah, but i thinkl when they say acting debut, they're referring to movies.. she has yet to star in a movie..
    oh...i c.... so it'll be her first movie if ever...