Thread: Your Favorite Bad Person/Good Person pairing?

Default Your Favorite Bad Person/Good Person pairing?

What is your fav. bad person/good person pairing?
    ex. Yang Kang and Mu Nian Ci (LOCH), Lin Ping Zhi and Yue Ling Shan (XAJH), Murong Fu (? never seen DGSD, onlyl heard of it ?) and Wang Yu Yan, etc
    hu ge, yang mi, yuan hong, liu shishi.
    wang luodan, li guangjie.

If a couple comes from opposing factions, it seems like the girl's almost always from the supposedly evil/unorthodox side while the guy's almost always from the supposedly good/orthodox side. Eg Ren Yingying and Linghu Chong, Yin Susu and Zhang Cuishan, even Huang Rong and Guo Jing (his teachers called her a 小妖女 IIRC).

If the opposite happens, the couple almost never lasts long. Eg Mu Nianci and Yang Kang or A'zhu and Xiao Feng.

Quote Originally Posted by junzi
    If a couple comes from opposing factions, it seems like the girl's almost always from the supposedly evil/unorthodox side while the guy's almost always from the supposedly good/orthodox side. Eg Ren Yingying and Linghu Chong, Yin Susu and Zhang Cuishan, even Huang Rong and Guo Jing (his teachers called her a 小妖女 IIRC).

If the opposite happens, the couple almost never lasts long. Eg Mu Nianci and Yang Kang or A'zhu and Xiao Feng.
    lol, that's so true! so basically, the 'bad' girls change for the guy and the 'bad' guys never change at all

sigh

Quote Originally Posted by junzi

In that case, my favorite evil/good couple is Yeung Gor/XLN. There are plenty of people who think Yeung Gor is in the evil side, in fact, for a brief moment he did work with the Mongols.

I guess base on that, YG is the exception to your rule

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0
    lol, that's so true! so basically, the 'bad' girls change for the guy and the 'bad' guys never change at all

sigh
    Yeah, its too bad....
    But hey, on the bright side, at least the good girls don't turn into bad girls for the bad guys.
    hu ge, yang mi, yuan hong, liu shishi.
    wang luodan, li guangjie.

My favourite good/bad guy pairing.
    Does Guo Fu count as a bad person? She is extremely... I guess evil isn't the right word, but she comes extremely close to being evil (or her actions cause evil results).
    If Guo Fu counts as bad she changed for the better because of YLQ.

There are a few people who think ZZR is evil but I happen to like her very much, I like her paired with ZWJ (only because she loves him)
    有缘千里来相会
    无缘对面手难牵

zhou bak tong and his wife ying goo? not sure if thats how u spell it, but they my fav good/evil pairing
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0

sigh
    Hey, it's a fantasy world. The author should be allowed to make up things that are the opposite of the real world.
    "Anything you can't say NO to is your MASTER, and you are its SLAVE."

"I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."

Zhang Wuji and Zhao Min! Second favorite would be Linghu Chong and Ren Yingying. Zhang Cuishan and Yin Susu had a cute story too. Like junzi pointed out, only the girls are from the 'bad' side!
    Simon the Snowblower.
    Check out hilarious Jin Yong Adaptations' bloopers!

morung fu & wang yu yan
    zhang cui san & ing soso
    yang kang & mu nian ci
    yang xiao & xiao hu
    huang yao shi & a heng
    If you Sau Gor fans, so visit & like this fanspage : www.facebook.com/sheksau
    There's so many picture of him. That's really awesome ^^