Page 12 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: What Japanese Series Are You Watching?

The only series I'm really interested in watching this season is Koshonin. Glad to see you're giving it a relatively positive review so far, jade. I just finished Love Generation and plan on starting Bokura no Yuuki and Ai wa Doda soon. KinKi Kids and Masha! Yay!
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

lady zhuge, i am rooting for matsuda shota right now, even i dont really like his role in HYD, after Joutei i start watching his drama. Liar Game was great, and regatta was cute. i find him in various character so bara no nai hana ya is a must one in his list. he is not the main chatacter, but since there were katori shingo, shaku yumiko, and takeuchi yuko? including to this drama i bet i will be a good drama. and i am interesting in matsuda shota character as an ex-host. he kind of cute with katori shingo daughter hehehe~
    锋!!
    Nicholas Tse Official Blog!
    http://www.alivenotdead.com/nicholastse

Sorry for the confusion JadeButterfly, but I was referring to jade_frosts.

I like Matsuda Shota too, though.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

hahahahaha....i was confuse why did you mention about me earlier :P stupid me!
    anyway give it a try to bara no nai hana ya too a lot cute thing and unexpected thing coming up
    锋!!
    Nicholas Tse Official Blog!
    http://www.alivenotdead.com/nicholastse

Wink

Me 3. I like Matsuda Shota in HYD. It was the first time i saw him. I didnt know that he's a new actor. I heard that he lived in England before & that he can speak english fluently. Ohh, love to hear that..

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge View Post
    I just finished Love Generation and plan on starting Bokura no Yuuki and Ai wa Doda soon. KinKi Kids and Masha! Yay!
    Oh let me know if Ai wa Douda is any good.

There aren't many interesting series this new season even though it's winter, which typically boasts the best lineup in terms of cast and storyline. The only reason why Bara no Nai Hanaya will do well is because of Shingo, not because of the storyline which frankly sounds mediocre. Takeuchi Yuko is sweet but boring. I guess I'm not being fair making such an assessment before I watch even one episode but I won't be surprised if it fails to keep me riveted. Been let down by one too many Fuji golden hour dramas for consecutive seasons to hope for much.

I'll be back to comment further on Koshonin after I've seen a few more episodes. It's hard to tell the true quality of a drama so early on in the season.

Tokyo Tower 2007

I'm still on episode 3 and it's great!

I started watching 1 Pound no Fukuin and i have to say it's quite amusing.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Forever Fahrenheit (飛輪海) - Jiro & Arron = <3

I'm watching Ii Hito along with Koshonin, SP and Ashita no Kita Yoshio. Dropped Honey & Clover.

SP has pretty much gone downhill since the start. It doesn't take much to draw conclusions from the initial episodes to guess how the final few episodes will shape out but I guess the thing that annoys me is the professionalism of the drama and the way it is executed.
    click to show/hide spoilers
    No one tried to determine the leak in the previous two cases. Security is lax. Well, in Ep 10, I guess they asked for it since the secretary to the PM was so dismissive and disdainful of SPs. Still, the pace and reactions of the SPs made it hard for me to stifle my sniggers. *sigh*
    I wonder how something so promising and with two great male leads just managed to self-destruct. I hope Ep 11 turns out decent. So much for the well-known scriptwriter and producer.
    Last edited by jade_frosts; 01-21-08 at 10:50 AM.

Hmm...I just finished Glass Mask I and currently watching Glass Mask II. I like watching it, I want to read the manga, but the author is taking forever to just finish the manga series. I mean she started the manga series in 1975 and decades later its still not over.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

for me japanese tv series are not really interesting to me cause i never watch it before and i started once but it wasn't that interesting to me.

Quote Originally Posted by kandie View Post
    for me japanese tv series are not really interesting to me cause i never watch it before and i started once but it wasn't that interesting to me.
    Maybe you just didn't watch a good one, which one did you see?
    ----------------------------------------------

Well, I'm done watching Glass Mask II, it was a great ending...I wish I could get my hands on the Special Ending. I wanted to see more Maya and Hayami Masumi .

Currently watching Trick I with Abe Hiroshi. He's so funny and the actress who plays Naoko is so funny with her weird laugh. The drama is so different from what I expected to be and it plays out differently than I expected too.

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Tantei Galileo

I am watching Bambino now and so far so good...

Just finished IRYU 2 and watching Galileo now

I'm currently watching Stand Up!

currently hooked with Water Boys 2!
    next...I'm gonna watch Proposal Daisakusen....
    Last edited by snow_angel; 01-31-08 at 10:39 AM.

i have one last episode for bambino. Its really not bad, I quite enjoy it...and its prob q drama that I can rewatch for specific scenes ....I have Iyru 2 wth me , which I am relectant to start becasuse its more heavy-going. Not even sure if I can see it during CNY holidays....

Of mention about bambino are the secondary characters which I pretty much like...though they be a little cliche...
    Last edited by strawberry; 02-01-08 at 01:20 AM.

I'm just started watching Remote with Domoto Koichi. He has such a nice voice Tamaki Hiroshi looks so cute with his haircut like that. Haha. Will watch more.

Ah...I have more J-dormas saved up to watch than K-dramas these days.

I'm adding Remote to another J-drama favorite. Now I'm starting on Hanayome to Papa.

Junnosuke! OMG! The actor Tokito Saburo who plays the dad, I didn't know he was a singer, all of the sudden he plays the guitar and was singing. Whoa...lovely voice.
    Last edited by Suet Seung; 02-07-08 at 01:34 AM.