Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: JE thread

Just some random blabbing...

my sister doesn't see Yamapi as what most people see him. she thinks he's cute and sweet much more than he is kakoii and hot property. you know that love XXX performance, most people thinks its a hot performance but my sister thinks he's cute there and not hot as most people feel about it.

Default King od chicken

Those who have not seen, Yamapi on the show...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gS-91...elated&search=

Know what's the funniest thing about this clip? not the buri buri part but when after doing it, Yamapi taking the gun and pointing at Shin-Chan!
    He still remembered his role while Shin-Chan has completely forgotten in the midst of fun.
    Last edited by strawberry; 01-27-07 at 01:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    Beansprouts,

For some reason, your post make me feel better about things. Thanks!
    You're welcome, I'm glad my post helped

I question how much I much I am a fan of Pi as a person too, I would be lying if I say I wasn't attracted to his looks, but I do think that looks alone can't keep fans for a long time, there must be something more.

Quote Originally Posted by beansprouts
    You're welcome, I'm glad my post helped

I question how much I much I am a fan of Pi as a person too, I would be lying if I say I wasn't attracted to his looks, but I do think that looks alone can't keep fans for a long time, there must be something more.
    It could be because I didn't have anyone around to speak of how I was feeling and that prob nobody close understood what this was about..We are very similar kind of people. btw, where did you dl your byakkotai from?
    I looking for API and MPEG file format with subs....
    Last edited by strawberry; 01-24-07 at 11:31 AM.

Yep, it's kinda hard to talk to people around me about JE stuff, which is why I really appreciate my online JE friends.

I downloaded the second part of Byakkotai (chinese subbed rmvb) from one of the JE clubboxes, the first part was half done when my computer died, now the file is no longer available D:
    I am waiting for avi versions too, I know the Love song subbing team is working on it, so English subbed avi versions should out in the near future.

Those who have not seen, Yamapi on the show...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gS-91...elated&search=

Know what's the funniest thing about this clip? not the buri buri part but when after doing it, Yamapi taking the gun and pointing at Shin-Chan!
    My sis says that Pi is totally not into the role...he was too relaxed.

Default NEWs

I think the only thing I might look forward to about NEWs is if they start hosting some interesting regular shows..and that might also help them develop some kind of group identity.

Yep, it's kinda hard to talk to people around me about JE stuff, which is why I really appreciate my online JE friends.

I downloaded the second part of Byakkotai (chinese subbed rmvb) from one of the JE clubboxes, the first part was half done when my computer died, now the file is no longer available D:
    I am waiting for avi versions too, I know the Love song subbing team is working on it, so English subbed avi versions should out in the near future.
    I too apprecaite my on-line JE friends.

Have you seen this MV for byakkotai? its very well-done, very dramatic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sjhvhm0H9mQ

somehow I manage to miss this clip at You-tube...

Yamapi being interviwed in Byakkotia gear
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hANtUHgtpxA

how long has it been since I saw Pi smile?....this feels so nostalgic.

& Pi being cheeky

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jV4GAPPb798
    Last edited by strawberry; 01-26-07 at 08:54 AM.

Default NEWs

I have not seen this performance of NEWs for a very long time...I like the song, anyone knows the title? is it a NEWS song?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qw3mSRjYLKU

Default Yamapi

Have you all seen this promotion clip of Pi for the volleyball competitions last year?
    From here, I can tell that Pi is a very quiet boy actually..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2pbNvlH--o

Default Tegoshi

There's this fansite of Yamapi and the owner also likes Tegoshi..anyway, she posted this picture of Tego and a picture of the penguin from Happy Feet....I feel that they really resemble each other..take a look!

http://otomodachi0409.livejournal.com/

Default NEWS

I realise that for some reason, all the songs sang by NEWs that I preferred are not as popular..like Hadashi Cinderella Boy...why don't they make a PV for this? I hope they do and I do hope they release that sping concert of News from last year...really don't mind taking a look.

More NEWs fancam at their spring concert 06

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1q8y_31vls

I think a fan made her verison of Sayaendou....not bad....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iZ7CorIR7g

I realise that for some reason, all the songs sang by NEWs that I preferred are not as popular..like Hadashi Cinderella Boy...why don't they make a PV for this? I hope they do and I do hope they release that sping concert of News from last year...really don't mind taking a look.
    I suppose there isn't a PV for it since the Sayaendou was the main song for the single, while Hadashi Cinderella boy was sorta like a b-side, even though the single was meant to be double A side.

Hmm, now that a new tour is starting soon, I do think if NEWS were to come up with a DVD, it would be for this tour and not last year's tour. As far as I have heard, only two shows have been added to the tour, which is kinda... weird, I was expecting more shows to be added, thinking that demand for NEWS would be high after a long hiatus.

I suppose there isn't a PV for it since the Sayaendou was the main song for the single, while Hadashi Cinderella boy was sorta like a b-side, even though the single was meant to be double A side.

Hmm, now that a new tour is starting soon, I do think if NEWS were to come up with a DVD, it would be for this tour and not last year's tour. As far as I have heard, only two shows have been added to the tour, which is kinda... weird, I was expecting more shows to be added, thinking that demand for NEWS would be high after a long hiatus.
    Because Hadashi Cinderella Boy was the first song on the single, I naturally thought that was the main song, really like this song. Sayaendou is also not bad, growing on me. Well, I think its such a waste if there are no DVD concerts of Pi at one of the stages when he looked the best imo!

Default Nino and Yamapi backstage

I wonder how on earth this managed to be filmed?!! and who on earth filmed it???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpkpV4A18dE

It feels like someone close to them because you can see the guys are totally being themselves....

I hear Nino's signature laughter and see that Pi is just a reallly humble guy who respects his seniors a lot.
    Last edited by strawberry; 02-02-07 at 09:24 AM.

you know what, I got influenced by my sister... Tegoshi and Masu's 'chocolate' is growing on me. The song is actually pretty catchy in its own way.....

I just heard a radio rip of NEWS's new song, Hoshi wo Mezashite. The song is nice enough, reminds me abit of their other song, Dreams. I was expecting a more exciting and stronger single from them since they've been on a long hiatus, was kinda disappointed that the song return NEWS to their old musical path. Well I guess no matter what songs they release, it would probably sell loads, since fans are craving for new material after a year of no releases. Ah well... now will just have to wait and see how many units can NEWS sell for this single; it will be a very good indication of their popularity with only 6 member return after a long break.

Last year was an amazingly good year for JE singles on the Oricon charts, with nearly half the #1 singles on the weekly charts being occupied by JE releases. With V6 kickstarting 2007 with their #1 release last week, and an Arashi single coming soon which will no doubt score another #1, I wonder how many #1s can JE score this year.

On a side note, I am still waiting for the new JE group that is suppose to debut this year, so far still no news at all. It is seriously getting quite crowded in the younger generation of JE groups, might not be wise to churn out another group so fast. I honestly think that none of the juniors now have a strong enough fanbase to debut.

Yay for long rant!