Thread: How did Z3F die?

Default How did Z3F die?

did he die by old age? if so, wat age did he live up to?
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

One tradition claims that Master Chang San-Feng was born at midnight on April 9, 1247 AD,
    near Dragon-Tiger Mountain in Kiang-Hsi Province in the southeast of China. He is
    said to have been a government official in his youth, learned Shaolin martial arts while
    living in the Pao-Gi Mountains near Three Peaks (San Feng), and then living for scores
    of years as a Taoist hermit and sage in the Wu-Tang (Wudang) Mountains. He is reported to
    have lived to be 200 years old (1247-1447AD), but his death date is uncertain. He would
    have lived in the Sung, Yuan, and Ming Dynasties if these dates were accurate. (Jou, 1980)

Another tradition claims that there were two Master Chang San-Feng Taoist priests.
    One was born in the Sung dynasty (960-1279), lived on Wutang Mountain, and combined
    the thirteen postures with other Taoist practices and arts to create a style of internal martial
    arts. The second Master Chang San-Feng (1279-1368), was a native of I-Chou in LiaoTung
    Province. His scholarly name was Chuan Yee and Chun Shee. He lived on Wutang Mountain,
    was a highly regarded Taoist adept with many amazing magical powers, and was very
    popular with the local people.

Master Chang is known by a variety of names: Chang San-Feng, Cheng San Feng,
    Chang Chun Pao, Chang Sam Bong, Zhang Sanfeng, Chang Tung, Chang Chun-pao,
    Grandmaster Chang, Chang the Immortal, Immortal Chang, Zhangsanfeng, Zhan Sa-Feng,
    Zhan Jun-Bao, Yu-Xu Zi, Chuan Yee and Chun Shee. There may have been a number
    of male Taoists who chose to use the name Chang San-Feng.
    爱是最最奇幻的魔术
    让人都要对它趋之若鹜
    这场魔术都是要结束
    真爱是箭在弦上不认输

Z3F is still alive and kicking up in Wudang Mts.

Senior Member kyss of the sword's Avatar

ZSF become an immortal, decide 150yrs as a virgin was enough and decide to hook up with some fairy babes in western heaven.
    THE KYSS OF THE SWORD IS DEADLY BUT EXQUSITE
    he's the strongest in history but he's the disciple.
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/histor...ciple_kenichi/

Quote Originally Posted by dracnom
    One tradition claims that Master Chang San-Feng was born at midnight on April 9, 1247 AD,
    near Dragon-Tiger Mountain in Kiang-Hsi Province in the southeast of China. He is
    said to have been a government official in his youth, learned Shaolin martial arts while
    living in the Pao-Gi Mountains near Three Peaks (San Feng), and then living for scores
    of years as a Taoist hermit and sage in the Wu-Tang (Wudang) Mountains. He is reported to
    have lived to be 200 years old (1247-1447AD), but his death date is uncertain. He would
    have lived in the Sung, Yuan, and Ming Dynasties if these dates were accurate. (Jou, 1980)

Another tradition claims that there were two Master Chang San-Feng Taoist priests.
    One was born in the Sung dynasty (960-1279), lived on Wutang Mountain, and combined
    the thirteen postures with other Taoist practices and arts to create a style of internal martial
    arts. The second Master Chang San-Feng (1279-1368), was a native of I-Chou in LiaoTung
    Province. His scholarly name was Chuan Yee and Chun Shee. He lived on Wutang Mountain,
    was a highly regarded Taoist adept with many amazing magical powers, and was very
    popular with the local people.

Master Chang is known by a variety of names: Chang San-Feng, Cheng San Feng,
    Chang Chun Pao, Chang Sam Bong, Zhang Sanfeng, Chang Tung, Chang Chun-pao,
    Grandmaster Chang, Chang the Immortal, Immortal Chang, Zhangsanfeng, Zhan Sa-Feng,
    Zhan Jun-Bao, Yu-Xu Zi, Chuan Yee and Chun Shee. There may have been a number
    of male Taoists who chose to use the name Chang San-Feng.
    Historians had found out that Z3F did not exist after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacifian
    Historians had found out that Z3F did not exist after all.
    Well, there certainly was no Cheung 3 Fung like the one Jin Yong wrote about in HSDS. There was probably also not a single person who embodied *all* of the characteristics associated with the legendary Cheung 3 Fung. Nevertheless, there probably was a figure by that name who had at least some of those characteristics, and this figure was conflated with various others as well as some pure fiction to create the legend of Cheung 3 Fung that is told today.

but in terms of martial arts history, there is CHEUNG 3 FUNG existed, reference to WUDANG MARTIAL ARTS and the creator of TAI-CHI skills.
    Let him be violent,
    Let him be evil,
    For me, it is enough if I
    just breathe in my pure energy."

http://echallengor.blogspot.com

http://ech33.ui2u.com

Quote Originally Posted by ech33
    but in terms of martial arts history, there is CHEUNG 3 FUNG existed, reference to WUDANG MARTIAL ARTS and the creator of TAI-CHI skills.
    The part about Taichi being created by Z3F is a lie. It is a lie fabricated by Zhu Di, the third emperor of the Ming Dynasty.

After the death of Zhu Yuan Zhang, the crown prince died shortly after too, leaving Zhu's grandson Zhu Yun Wen to the throne. The younger brother of the crown prince Zhu Di snached the crown away from Zhu Yun Wen by leading an army to the capital Nanjing. Rumours have it that Zhu Yun Wen managed to escape alive out of the war. Fearing that Zhu Yun Wen might someday exact revenge, Zhu Di fabricated a convenient lie to send his men to kill Zhu Di: by announcing that he sent his men to search for a renowned Taoist master by the name of Zhang San Feng. For many years, he sent many people to search for Zhu Yun Wen, including Zheng He (yes, the famous eunuch) who searched the West because there were rumours of Zhu Yun Wen escaping overseas. Zhu Di encouraged the rumour going among the public that Zhang San Feng is an accomplished master of Taoism; he even paid millions of silver taels to construct an Wu Dang palace. Five hundred years later, nearing the end of Qing Dynasty did the whole 'Z3F created Taichi' stuff became bandied about almost everybody's lips.

Credits to http://www.wenyi.com/culture/xiawenhua/zhws/14.htm

So much for our idealized images (including Jin Yong's) of Cheung 3 Fung, eh? It turns out he was manufactured by the Ming government for propaganda purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng
    So much for our idealized images (including Jin Yong's) of Cheung 3 Fung, eh? It turns out he was manufactured by the Ming government for propaganda purposes.
    You have no idea how disappointed I was after reading about this; I found this because I had intended to know more about the amazing man who created Taiji.

The first recorded appearance of what we know as Taiji is from the Chen village.

sure or not???????!!!! arghhh!!!! it can`t be. i thought he`s real life, based on my info about him.... the birth records and so...

but i thougth the whole taiji was originated from wudang itself...???
    Let him be violent,
    Let him be evil,
    For me, it is enough if I
    just breathe in my pure energy."

http://echallengor.blogspot.com

http://ech33.ui2u.com

Isnt Z3f suppose to the best martial artist?