Thread: Added Jinyong PK game

Default Added Jinyong PK game

sup all,

thanks everyone for trying out the jinyong game at my site (http://jinyong.sitecritic.net). Some of you guys have been fantastic.. thats why i kept going. So, I've burned my entire holidays doing this crazy thing (not sure if it is worth it) without getting paid. I'll be starting work in 2 days time and I've still yet to decide to continue with this crazy thing or not.

I've been working hard over the past week, developing a new player to player combat system like the neopet. I wouldnt say its 100%, but I think its decent enough to play. Again its purely logic at the moment..

Would appreciate if you guys could test it out further again for the YANG GUO and GUO JING fans, we might get some nice stats out of this.

go to http://jinyong.sitecritic.net/signup.php sign up a new acct. In the security question, just type 'huang yao shi' (Sorry, this is to prevent spam). then login, you will have an admin panel for you to challenge anyone who logs in. Turn the challenge to 'on' so that other people can challenge you. Even if you are playing elimination or solo game, or browsing the website, other people can still challenge you.

again, any comments welcomed.

see u guys online at HUA SHAN LUN JIAN

wave,
    btw, if you see astroboy logging in, thats me!!

I had challenged you a couple of the times, the MP isn't very responsive yet but otherwise excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by chowbeng
    I had challenged you a couple of the times, the MP isn't very responsive yet but otherwise excellent.
    r u wert? yeah, the score were not correct. I was trying to fix errors when you challenged... I also realised the server is slow to response, need to keep refreshing... hopefully, everything should be working better now.

you're not allowed to change character in pvp?

Quote Originally Posted by batmankiller
    you're not allowed to change character in pvp?
    yeah, i realised it might mess up the stats if everyone is alllowed to change char.. just start a new char?

It is getting laggy and I guess....popular.