Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 吳尊/Wu Chun/Wu Zun

I'm pretty sure it's 1979 (28 years old), but don't hold me accountable if it's wrong Actually, not only Wu Chun, most Taiwanese actors/singers look younger than their real age. It's amazing how they can pull off high school/teenage roles at their age.

Definitely true! I wonder how they do it. Actually, there were a couple of rumors going around about how Wu Chun kept such great skin. He has fair, flawless skin with no bumps or blemishes...I envy him! I wish my skin looked as great as his! Anyway, there was one rumor that said that he bathe in milk to keep his skin that way. Personally, I don't know if it's true, but whatever he's been doing is definitely working.

Now that I think about it, poor Wu Chun has been the victim of a couple of weird rumors ever since entering show business. But, he's still holding out strong. I'm looking forward to his new basketball drama!

Do you know if he has a blog at myspace.com? I once heard about it but when I checked, there were about 7-10 blogs that had his name and picture on it and even claiming to be him! Thank goodness I found his blog on wretch.com.

i can't find his blog on wretch.com so can you give me the full site that is directly to his blog.....thank you...
    What you think, is what you do....what you do, is what you are.......

Thank you........

wondering if anyone know the plot of Basketball fire???

Hello everyone! I was wondering if anyone knew if Wu Chun is dating Angela. I read it on some website but I can't find it anymore. Anyone know anything about this?

Quote Originally Posted by Islandgirl04 View Post
    Hello everyone! I was wondering if anyone knew if Wu Chun is dating Angela. I read it on some website but I can't find it anymore. Anyone know anything about this?
    I'm not sure there is any truth to it. If you are a single actor, you're bound to be romantically involved with your co-star. Wasn't he also rumored to be dating Ella while filming Hana Kimi?

Default Just a Question...

Hello, I just need some help with something and thought I'd ask: Does anyone know how to read chinese? Thanks.

wOW He's hot.

He can speak many languages though including English and Cantonese (surprised ! ) Damn I don't know how he sound in Cantonese.

Default Heart Break, Wuzun Does Not Admit Ellas Relationship

Heart Break, Wuzun Does Not Admit Ella’s Relationship

Ella earlier disclosed personally that she and a collaborated male actor in the filming of an idol drama ad a deep aching heart relationship, people of the outside world pointed towards Wuzun, not knowing Wuzun chose to laugh to clear the relationship, caused Ella’s fans to heavily criticize, yelling at him as “heart breaker”, causing Wuzun to be hurt. Coincidently the two this year together were spokespersons for a certain sports drink, lately only Ella has been broadcasted, not seeing the Wuzun version, some netizens have wrote, this could be Ella’s “sweet revenge”, make Wuzun cut off!

Wuzun and Ella were rumoured because of the collaboration in the idol drama “Hana Kimi”, and were also voted by netizens as the best couple onscreen, but at the time most of the media agreed that this rumour is a way to make news, until Ella spoke to the media about the past’s “real rumour”, and from “Hana” drama staff also loosened mouth, stating have often saw Wuzun getting in Ella’s car, activity were intimate.

But with understanding, Wuzun’s thought of Ella admitting the situation, has caused him “to be great suspect” to this matter, is extremely shocking, and now with the reaction of the netizens, has totally surpassed his expectation, Ella’s fans pointed him as “heart breaker”, breaks bridge over the river, his fans have broke the phones lines of his management company, requesting his management company to have Wuzun come and speak out, the staff at the company said, this whole matter Wuzun feels very wronged, since it’s not him.

Sichuan occured a huge earthquake, many have died or injured, Wuzun was in Shanghai filming “Kungfu Butterfly”, even though he wasn’t in the disaster area, he had deep feelings, everyday he saw the news broadcast of the disaster area with people loosing family members, makes him think even more of his family, so with the few days Fahrenheit films an ad in Malaysia, Wuzun no matter what must go to Brunei.

The sports drink ad lately has not broadcasted his version, the management company says, Wuzun and Ella each filmed an ad, originally they were going to alternate broadcasting, even with this time of matter it ties to some relationship, that is really too boring.[by [email protected]]

source: China Entertainment Tabloid Posted May 29, 2008
    Last edited by fae_042808; 06-03-08 at 04:21 PM.

does anyone know if he is fliming butterfly lover?

He's so hot...and I loved him in Romantic Princess and Butterfly Lovers...he's such a great actor, who is also goofy and humble...kind of shy at times, which surprises me...I'm looking forward to seeing more of his work...acting-wise.

But Yalun ain't so bad either.
    I'm not even Chinese or Thai, but I am obsessed with their TV series. Current obsession: Ken Theeradeth Wonpuapan. He has super good looks and is very talented.

In case anyone has not seen his naked skin, you've been missing out:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/picture.php?albumid=93&pictureid=1384')
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」