Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 吳尊/Wu Chun/Wu Zun

Default 吳尊/Wu Chun/Wu Zun

I don't think there's any threads about him yet, so I decided to create one!!!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/946/ww132ft.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/8099/ww184nl.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/4715/ww148li.jpg')
    Profile:
    Name: 吳尊 / Wu Chun / Wu Zun
    Date of birth: 1980-Oct-10
    Birthplace: Brunei
    Height: 181cm
    Weight: 73kg
    Star sign: Libra
    Blood type: O
    Band: Fahrenheit 飛輪海
    Education: RMIT University, Australia (Major in Business Administration)
    Family Members: Parents, older brother, older sister

TV series:
    Zhong Ji Yi Jia 終極一家 (2007)
    Hua Yang Shao Nian Shao Nu 花样少男少女 (2006)
    Tokyo Juliet 東方茱麗葉 (2006)
    KO One終極一班 (GTV, 2005)

Chun is my favourite memeber in Fahrenheit. I think Chun is very cute and handsome, and his acting skill is good for a newbie

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/923/normalbanner2oi22wd.jpg')

i like wu chun and Aaron.. i like both but wu chun is so sexy and handsome..

He looks nice and cute.

Does anybody know is he Korean? Coz he does look like tho.

Quote Originally Posted by darknight123
    He looks nice and cute.

he is taiwanese...the guy from hana kimi w ella
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!

Quote Originally Posted by darknight123
    He looks nice and cute.

i dont think he looks korean at all.
    he is really cute
    ~
    .shu chang.
    Leanna, <3

Quote Originally Posted by big master
    he is taiwanese...the guy from hana kimi w ella
    Is he? Look at WZ profile at the first post of this thread,under Birth Place

Quote Originally Posted by Raenon
    Is he? Look at WZ profile at the first post of this thread,under Birth Place
    but as far as i know, his blood is chinese...:P
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

but as far as i know, his blood is chinese...:P
    Yea ... ... He's definitely a Chinese,but a Brunei Chinese,not a Taiwan Chinese Kinda obvious he's a Chinese.Does he look like an Indian to you?

Smile

he's definitely 1 of the hottest actors now!! When I watch Hana Kimi all I c is his handsome face!!

Yea ... ... He's definitely a Chinese,but a Brunei Chinese,not a Taiwan Chinese Kinda obvious he's a Chinese.Does he look like an Indian to you?

Raenon...look, im sorry i am far from being WZ's fan...u may know him a lot better than i do...i salute u for that...ok,then, Brunei-Chinese he is...just some friendly advice: rolling ur eyes too often might make u cross-eyed

cheers!
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

Raenon...look, im sorry i am far from being WZ's fan...u may know him a lot better than i do...i salute u for that...ok,then, Brunei-Chinese he is...just some friendly advice: rolling ur eyes too often might make u cross-eyed

cheers!
    Lol .I am no WZ's fan but I find him very pleasant-looking and he has a nice personality That's about it Thanks for yr salute U mean cross-eye like this >> ?Don't worry for me,dearie I always do plenty of to ensure my eyes are always well balanced.I can see it's your eyes that are getting abit crossed Don't hide behind that pair of cool shades.It's no use trying to hide yr

Anyway,I've heard that WZ is facing a severe hair loss problem and he's almost going bald .Heard that it's becoz he's taking too much of steriods and vitamins to achieve that nice broad six-pac chest and a firm solid body,leading to his severe hair loss.Don't know how true is that but media report him wearing wig,using his fringes and hat all along to cover up his poor head.Oh gosh,that's really bad if it's true ..

More reports said that he's already married and has a daughter?!I wonder whether any of the reports are true.Even my journalist gd friends are totally clueless.

Quote Originally Posted by Raenon View Post
    Lol .I am no WZ's fan but I find him very pleasant-looking and he has a nice personality .That's about it Thanks for yr salute U mean cross-eye like this >> ?Don't worry for me,dearie I always do plenty of to ensure my eyes are always well balanced.I can see it's your eyes that are getting abit crossed Don't hide behind that pair of cool shades.It's no use trying to hide yr
    nah...my eyes arent getting crossed atm...its actually getting closed...im sooo sleepy.... the shaded does look cool isnt it

Anyway,I've heard that WZ is facing a severe hair loss problem and he's almost going bald .Heard that it's becoz he's taking too much of steriods and vitamins to achieve that nice broad six-pac chest and a firm solid body,leading to his severe hair loss.Don't know how true is that but media report him wearing wig,using his fringes and hat all along to cover up his poor head.Oh gosh,that's really bad if it's true ..

More reports said that he's already married and has a daughter?!I wonder whether any of the reports are true.Even my journalist gd friends are totally clueless.
    is that true? if so, i hope he wud stop those steroids...it doesnt seem to be very comfortable wearing a wig

married? a child? WZ doesnt seem to be that type...but then again, i know very little about him
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

even though i'm not his fan, i still wish that's just a rumor or else that would be really sad.
    and about his family, he must be one of the youngest actors to have kid. but it might be true.

whatever happens, i hope it's not true and wish to see him more, and the fahrenheit.

Quote Originally Posted by L4love View Post
    and about his family, he must be one of the youngest actors to have kid. but it might be true.
    he's not really that young...its just not likely that he already has a kid
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

i know that he's not young, but i thought most actors and actresses don't have kids that early.

Quote Originally Posted by L4love View Post
    i know that he's not young, but i thought most actors and actresses don't have kids that early.
    actually, in my place, most actors around that age have kids..but they dont admit it in public until they sorta get 'caught'
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

Junior Member smartiepants_smarties's Avatar

OMG!!
    Wu Zun!! HOTT!!

wu zhun is from brunei and hmm, mandarin isn't his first language... he speaks malay i heard.. anyway, i'm far from a fan of his, in fact, I cringe at the very sight of him literally reading those hana kimi scripts.. but i guess can't blame him if his mandarin's not good.. but i dun find him all dat good looking.. lol.. maybe just my prejudice.. ah well..
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

I absolutely adore Wu Chun! I didn't like him very much in Tokyo Juliet though, for some reason... I don't know why. But then I saw him in Hua Yang Shao Nian Shao Nu and I immediately fell in love with him. First of all, it's his actual voice in Hana Kimi, in Tokyo Juliet, they had to dubb his voice over because he wasn't too good with Mandarin. Also, he looks better with shorter hair. I also think he goes better with Ella from S.H.E. And to be honest, I was really hesitant to watch Hana Kimi because he was in it. But my love for Ella won me over and I'm really glad I watched it. His acting is great and I really love his accent, I don't care what anyone says lol. I can't wait for the sequel to Hana Kimi.

heard he wil hav a series with angela zhang shao han...lucky fella...shao han's so pretty
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油