Default Fireworks/Exhibition of Fireworks

Main Cast
    Han Chae Young
    Kang Ji Hwan
    Park Eun Hye
    Yoon Sang Hyun
    Park Jung Soo
    Kim So Yun

The main character of this drama is Shin Nah-rah, a girl approaching thirty who doesn’t have a house, money, a boyfriend, a job, or anyone to support her. All she has are her brains. After living unemployed for a while and struggling to make a living she thinks about getting married because then she can at least work as a housewife. After she gets dumped by her boyfriend, who she was planning on getting married to and living together with, she goes out to find the woman who stole his heart; but while at this woman’s cosmetic company an ad for a sales clerk catches her eye. Having nothing to lose she fakes being her 20 year old little sister, a high school graduate, and starts working as a sales clerk at the company. At work she meets an immature and spoiled guy likes the woman who stole her boyfriend’s heart. The two always snarl at each other and get into disputes but this guy later turns out to be an employer who came into the company to work only because his mother is the vice president of the company; in other words he is the son of a really rich family! A love story starts to grow between the employer who knows nothing except being tough and an employee who knows a lot more than her boss throughout all their disputes and quarrels.

Through a fun, exciting, and exhilarating story about a woman in her marital age getting a job to get back the man she loves we will be able to see how women in the year 2006 live through and fight to succeed in today’s society. This story about a woman who meets a man in the process and their ensuing love story goes back and forth between making you laugh and causing you to cry.

Source: MBC Global

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Exhibition_of_Fireworks

Comments? Opinions?
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Hey, its got that girl from DGCH in it. I haven't watched it. Is it really funny? I don't really like gutwrenching romances so if these two always fight and hate each other's guts then i'll be very happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kara
    Hey, its got that girl from DGCH in it. I haven't watched it. Is it really funny? I don't really like gutwrenching romances so if these two always fight and hate each other's guts then i'll be very happy.
    So Far....Shin Na Ra and Na In Jae (the main characters) are friends now that Na Ra has decided to give up on her ex-bf( because she was seeking revenge on her ex-bf and trying to split up her ex-bf and his new gf) , who happens to be the new bf of Mi Rae, who happens to be an old family friend of Na In Jae's family and former fiancee of Na In Jae's older brother that died 2 years ago and In Jae also is in love with Mi Rae. Talk about love triangles or whatever shape it is. LOL! I'm only up to episode 5 but I found some funny moments between the main characters.

ALSO Shin Na Ra's mother and Na In Jae's mother are old friends from middle school, however, since Na In Jae's mother got richer or something they lost contact or somebody moved. But Shin Na Ra have met Na In Jae and his older brother when they were kids apparently. Shin Na Ra and her sister always refer to Na In Jae as the make up lady when now Na Ra works for Na In Jae's mom's company. Small world eh?

But yeah...this drama may not be for everyone or suit everyone's taste.
    Last edited by Suet Seung; 01-23-07 at 10:10 AM.

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Another "My Name Is Kim Sam Soon" rip-off that went nowhere.

The only thing good about this series was the body figure of the actress Han Chae Young, considered the best in Korean industry.

Quote Originally Posted by JonDoe
    Another "My Name Is Kim Sam Soon" rip-off that went nowhere.

The only thing good about this series was the body figure of the actress Han Chae Young, considered the best in Korean industry.

Is that why she's dressed like that all the time? Tight and really she needs better support. In only you she was even dowdier. Sorry, not my idea of a great body at all, given the choice I would'nt want to have that body.

Anyway, I'm watching part 14. The late brother's fiancee was pregnant!!! by the hero. So is this a sad ending story? or are they going to make her miscarry? Or is her true love that accountant? he was a jerk. Would'nt even have "you know what " with her in the earlier episodes, even though she initiated it....

Default Not the hero's

Some one gave me a tip, she's pregnant but not the hero's gee, I did'nt think Korean women are so casual about sex. There are ony 2 men in her life...This director needs to do some serious thinking..

Default Spoilers!!Beware!

Quote Originally Posted by bella25
    Is that why she's dressed like that all the time? Tight and really she needs better support. In only you she was even dowdier. Sorry, not my idea of a great body at all, given the choice I would'nt want to have that body.

Anyway, I'm watching part 14. The late brother's fiancee was pregnant!!! by the hero. So is this a sad ending story? or are they going to make her miscarry? Or is her true love that accountant? he was a jerk. Would'nt even have "you know what " with her in the earlier episodes, even though she initiated it....
    What in a world? In Episode 10 Mi Rae, the late brother (In Chang)'s fiancee found out she is pregnant and she knows who the father is and yet she still tries to have In Jae come over and kiss him probably to pretend the baby is his. Why would she do this? Because she's greedy and selfish. She finally gets to be with In Jae after all those years and now she's pregnant and the father isn't In Jae. So she has to take matters into her hands and trick him but hahahahah....He couldn't kiss her because the image of his brother and her cutting the cake! Spoiled Plan!

She only slept with one man and he's the man she stole from Na Ra first. What do you mean by the hero or not the hero?

Kang Seung Woo wouldn't do the deed with Na Ra because he had already cheated on her with Mi Rae and well Seung Woo didn't want to make one mistake and make another mistake by doing it with Na Ra too. He knows he's a jerk for cheating on Na Ra but they did know each other for 7 years.

The way Park Eun Hye has her hair in this drama reminds me a lot of Eugene in her role in Wonderful Life.

Han Chae Young baby... big boobs, long leg, small waist... that's all i can say (did she had her boobs fix?) i don't belive that small body has those things naturally... she's hot no doubt

Hmmm.... doesn't really sound like my kind of drama.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    What in a world? In Episode 10 Mi Rae, the late brother (In Chang)'s fiancee found out she is pregnant and she knows who the father is and yet she still tries to have In Jae come over and kiss him probably to pretend the baby is his. Why would she do this? Because she's greedy and selfish. She finally gets to be with In Jae after all those years and now she's pregnant and the father isn't In Jae. So she has to take matters into her hands and trick him but hahahahah....He couldn't kiss her because the image of his brother and her cutting the cake! Spoiled Plan!

She only slept with one man and he's the man she stole from Na Ra first. What do you mean by the hero or not the hero?

Kang Seung Woo wouldn't do the deed with Na Ra because he had already cheated on her with Mi Rae and well Seung Woo didn't want to make one mistake and make another mistake by doing it with Na Ra too. He knows he's a jerk for cheating on Na Ra but they did know each other for 7 years.
    Mi Rae did'nt want the accountant guy because he's poor...sick mother and unemployed sister or brother.

The episode 14 was taped by someone for me, may be it's not 14. I watched the episode when the accountant refused to do it with Na Ra, To me it's because he wanted to to break off with her and no more new ties with her. Nothing to do with mistakes. Many people don't consider doing that as mistakes Living with a man for 7 years just like room mates? Whoa, that is strange.

Did Mi Rae 'ahem' with In Jae? She was very confident when she told Na Ra that he will be with her any time she wants. So if she only had one man, than it would be difficult to sell her baby as the hero's ( In jae).

Quote Originally Posted by bella25
    Mi Rae did'nt want the accountant guy because he's poor...sick mother and unemployed sister or brother.

The episode 14 was taped by someone for me, may be it's not 14. I watched the episode when the accountant refused to do it with Na Ra, To me it's because he wanted to to break off with her and no more new ties with her. Nothing to do with mistakes. Many people don't consider doing that as mistakes Living with a man for 7 years just like room mates? Whoa, that is strange.

Did Mi Rae 'ahem' with In Jae? She was very confident when she told Na Ra that he will be with her any time she wants. So if she only had one man, than it would be difficult to sell her baby as the hero's ( In jae).
    Eh? Where do we find out that Seung Woo has a sick mom and unemployed sibling?

Well, Na Ra wanted him to pass the CPA thing or whatever before consumating their relationship. Na Ra had her principles, so its not impossible as you think.

As I recall, Mi Rae tricked In Jae into getting himself drunk. Seung Woo told her that there is a reason why Vice Prez Park recruited him and Na Ra into the company at the same time and thats what tipped her off that In Jae's mom knew about them. So she had to do something before the mom came back to Korea. So she told In Jae that they should break up because its the right thing. In Jae sadden by this news, he drank himself drunk and came over to Mi Rae's house, saying they shouldn't break up. And Mi Rae took that opportunity to get In Jae on her bed and she was just waiting for him to come over to her house and so he did. And she just dropped her silk night gown and got into bed with the unconscious In Jae. In Jae woke up the next morning thinking that he did spent the night with Mi Rae. In Jae couldn't have fathered the baby because Mi Rae was already at least 2 mos. pregnant and hah! any doctor with In Jae could prove that the baby isn't his but Seung Woo's. Even Seung Woo found out she's pregnant and I hope he guesses that the baby is his. And stop any future misunderstanding with In Jae's mom and everyone else. I hate to see Mi Rae's plan work out perfectly and get the man she doesn't deserve because she did it all underhandedly. Evil witch!

Quote Originally Posted by warlock110
    Han Chae Young baby... big boobs, long leg, small waist... that's all i can say (did she had her boobs fix?) i don't belive that small body has those things naturally... she's hot no doubt
    If you want to check out if her boobs are natural or fake, then check out Autumn Tale. It was Han Chae Young's debut series when she was still a teenager fresh from America and had no time for a boob job.
    We all know Song Hae Kyo's boobs are natural since they were pretty big when she was 16~17.
    Last edited by JonDoe; 01-26-07 at 11:04 AM.

This is stupid. How can In Jae believe that he had actually slept with Mi Rae and got her pregnant? He woke up and Mi Rae was already sitting there with perfect hair, no bed hair and so how the heck could anything have happened? Any smart person would've noticed that Mi Rae just unclothed you while you were drunk and unclothed herself and sat there and did not sleep a wink until you woke up and took the bait. Sucker!

Quote Originally Posted by JonDoe
    If you want to check out if her boobs are natural or fake, then check out Autumn Tale. It was Han Chae Young's debut series when she was still a teenager fresh from America and had no time for a boob job.
    We all know Song Hae Kyo's boobs are natural since they were pretty big when she was 16~17.

I am going to tread softly here since you sound like a fan of SHG

I find her rather hefty in Full hse and Autmn story... (soorryy, it's just my humble opinion), that's why she looks big up there.

I was rooting for Wei Lan since the hero ( something Zai) was so dense. If it were left to him, it would be a bitter end. Geez..

Has anyone finish watching this series yet?
    This series has alot of dramas.

Please give me your rating of 1 to 10 on this series. I'm on episodes 9 and i'm debating if i really want to continue with it.
    ****Love, Live, and watch Asian Series****

I say, just drop it. I've watched and finished watching it all. The latter part of the drama was not excellently executed. I felt like I was dragged onto the ending.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    I say, just drop it. I've watched and finished watching it all. The latter part of the drama was not excellently executed. I felt like I was dragged onto the ending.
    Thank you ...i'm moving on to the next series...I usually like your opinion.

I'm currently watching episode 1 of each: What do you recommend?????

1. LOVERS
    2. Snow Queen
    3. Orange Days
    ****Love, Live, and watch Asian Series****

Quote Originally Posted by CanDEE

1. LOVERS
    2. Snow Queen
    3. Orange Days
    I didn't know someone was following my opinions.

Um, I haven't watched any of those three. But I heard that Orange Days is good.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDEE

1. LOVERS
    2. Snow Queen
    3. Orange Days

Start with Lovers - I heard a lot of good reviews.