Thread: Why Not!?!

Thumbs up Why Not!?!

Why You Love Them!

Kim Tae Hee (From Love Story in Harvard)
    Song Hye Kyo (From Full House)
    Yoon Eun Hye (From Princess Hour a.k.a. Goong)
    Lee Da Hae (From My Girl)
    Han Hye-jin (From JuMong)

um...what can i say now?

Talking Great...

Quote Originally Posted by amen73
    um...what can i say now?

NOTHING… because they’re all great and lovable especially KTH

And you know… what’s the proof! As you see… no one reacted, even you UUU

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Jed
    NOTHING… because they’re all great and lovable especially KTH

And you know… what’s the proof! As you see… no one reacted, even you UUU
    i'm so confused as to the point of this thread...

Default Reverse...

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0
    i'm so confused as to the point of this thread...
    SIMPLE… I just want to know if there’s someone will say something not good things about them… as you see… most of the comments are base on what can you say to your favorite idol, it means only good things are acceptable.

But here… its open, either if it is good or not… but I guess they are all really lovable… KTH

SIMPLE… I just want to know if there’s someone will say something not good things about them… as you see… most of the comments are base on what can you say to your favorite idol, it means only good things are acceptable.

But here… its open, either if it is good or not… but I guess they are all really lovable… KTH
    so really, you're trying to prompt contradiction of your statements, and your theory is that since most people have ignored the thread, no one disagrees?

i don't think i can judge korean actresses properly. I watch k-dramas with chinese dubbing most of the time, and the voiceovers are really, not that great. It's the same few "fake" sounding voices (think Chae Rim in Yang Men Hu Jiang and all female leads in Full House). It probably detracts from their acting, otherwise, i'd say those actresses generally have very average to mediocre acting skills. None of them are great.

Default Just...

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0
    so really, you're trying to prompt contradiction of your statements, and your theory is that since most people have ignored the thread, no one disagrees?

i don't think i can judge korean actresses properly. I watch k-dramas with chinese dubbing most of the time, and the voiceovers are really, not that great. It's the same few "fake" sounding voices (think Chae Rim in Yang Men Hu Jiang and all female leads in Full House). It probably detracts from their acting, otherwise, i'd say those actresses generally have very average to mediocre acting skills. None of them are great.

We cannot please everybody… that’s for sure…

No one disagrees? !!! No one... just curious about the thread...

SHK's acting was not the problem… but the dubbed itself. She's one of the finest.

None of them is great… None of them is perfect.

But I love them… I like them… I will support them…

There role is not as brilliant as what you’re looking for…
    But they make me smile… laugh… cried… the effect is there…

I’m not the only one who watch them… the ratings… the fans… it proves.

And there you are…watching K-dramas.

You don’t love them but you don’t hate them… isn’t!

Angel KTH
    Last edited by Angel Jed; 02-06-07 at 09:55 PM.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://sports.donga.com/bbs/data/enter_hotline/2007/02/C0707_1171421383.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by amen73
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://sports.donga.com/bbs/data/enter_hotline/2007/02/C0707_1171421383.jpg')
    Thanks Amen73.... Is she's SHK!!!

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

Thanks Amen73.... Is she's SHK!!!
    wow, for someone who loves them so much, it's a wonder where that question comes from....

Someone opened a can of worms....... Don't cry if you get dissers coming in here.

For one thing, KTH and SHK are two overrated actresses. I think they are pretty, but not to the point of being drop dead gorgeous. SHK got one of the best skin, but I think her other features are just above average.

KTH, she is one of the rare korean actresses who did not do surgery.

Acting, I think both are pretty average to below average actresses. SHK can cry.... cry.. and pretty much all. She has limited range in acting beside acting cute.

KTH is very wooden.
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Default Well...

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    Someone opened a can of worms....... Don't cry if you get dissers coming in here.

For one thing, KTH and SHK are two overrated actresses. I think they are pretty, but not to the point of being drop dead gorgeous. SHK got one of the best skin, but I think her other features are just above average.

KTH, she is one of the rare korean actresses who did not do surgery.

Acting, I think both are pretty average to below average actresses. SHK can cry.... cry.. and pretty much all. She has limited range in acting beside acting cute.

KTH is very wooden.
    Yeah not to the point of being dead gorgeous but enough to be gorgeous

KTH, wooden! Yeah before, in stairways to heaven… but what's important she improve… a lot, in her different role. That’s why many love her because of that… she’s a versatile actress, from TV series to MV… from evil to warrior to an angel wowww

SHK, limited acting! I never knew that… for me, she’s doing well

Hope they won’t change… improvement is okey

Career wise from sweet mature role to seductive… no way.

Angel KTH

Default Hi...

Quote Originally Posted by ghostdarTeal'c
    wow, for someone who loves them so much, it's a wonder where that question comes from....
    Hello...

It comes from the heart lol

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

you totally misread my post...when i said where did that q came from, i was implying to why in the hell would you ask it was SHK or not, coz if you love her so much youd recognize her anyways....

but nvm, this is my last post for this thread....this thread doesnt have no point whatsoever, no reason to be here....
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idols: Mark Dacascos and Vicki Zhao Wei
    Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -