View Poll Results: Who is the strongest in this group?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Murong Bo

23 46.94%
  • Mongolian Number One Protector Golden Wheel Monk

8 16.33%
  • Eastern Heretic Huang YaoShi

17 34.69%
  • ex-Iron Palm Union Leader Qiu Qianren

1 2.04%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sword Meet of Mount Wah: Round 1: Group 4

Default Sword Meet of Mount Wah: Round 1: Group 4

Vote for the one you deem as victorious in the following group:

1. Murong Fu's Daddy Murong Bo (Star Shifting Technique, a few elite Shaolin Martial Arts)

2. Mongolian Number One Protector Golden Wheel Monk (Level 10 Dragon Elephant Prana Technique, Five Great Wheels Technique)

3. Eastern Heretic Huang YaoShi (Divine Art of Flicking Fingers, Jade Flute Sword Technique, Tao Hua Luo Ying Zhang, arts of strategies and formation)

4. ex-Iron Palm Union Leader Qiu Qianren (Iron Palms, 'Floating over Water' Lightness Kungfu)

The top 2 with most votes get to proceed to Round 2. Discuss, vote and cheer for the one you deem strongest.

Quote Originally Posted by augster123
    Vote for the one you deem as victorious in the following group:

1. Murong Fu's Daddy Murong Bo (Star Shifting Technique, a few elite Shaolin Martial Arts)

2. Mongolian Number One Protector Golden Wheel Monk (Level 10 Dragon Elephant Prana Technique, Five Great Wheels Technique)

3. Eastern Heretic Huang YaoShi (Divine Art of Flicking Fingers, Jade Flute Sword Technique, Tao Hua Luo Ying Zhang, arts of strategies and formation)

4. ex-Iron Palm Union Leader Qiu Qianren (Iron Palms, 'Floating over Water' Lightness Kungfu)

The top 2 with most votes get to proceed to Round 2. Discuss, vote and cheer for the one you deem strongest.
    Ouch, good thing this isn't 4-way battle royal. HYS would be overwhelmed with the triple teaming by the baddies. Question is, all three baddies likes to sit back, relax, and pick up the fight when anyone is in a disadvantage, so wonders who would start the fight against HYS. HYS would probably have to initiate the fight himself.

Murong Bo +1
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Quote Originally Posted by Felix
    Ouch, good thing this isn't 4-way battle royal. HYS would be overwhelmed with the triple teaming by the baddies. Question is, all three baddies likes to sit back, relax, and pick up the fight when anyone is in a disadvantage, so wonders who would start the fight against HYS. HYS would probably have to initiate the fight himself.
    to build up his confidence, i'm guessing he'd prolly fly over to QQR first and ask for a 1v1. QQR inwardly goes "frig man, why do i have to start first".

GWM and MRB will then get to sigh in relief, while at the same time, keeping one eye at each other and the other eye at the battle.

Murong Bo, with his ability to lauch finger force over the distance of ~ 5 zhangs!
    Yang Guo & Zhou Botong said in Chapters 6, 11 & 25 of ROCH:
    - 这道姑也算得美了,只是还不及桃花岛郭伯母,更加不及我姑姑。
    - 原来郭伯母竟是这般美貌,小时候我却不觉得。
    - 龙姑娘,我瞧你品貌才智,和那小黄蓉不相上下,武功也跟她差不离。

MRB wins no doubt
    在下日月神教陸教主是也

Quote Originally Posted by Huang Rong
    Murong Bo, with his ability to lauch finger force over the distance of ~ 5 zhangs!
    is MRB's finger ability more like Yi Yang Zhi or more like the Divine Art of Flicking Fingers?

how far can HYS launch his flicking finger technique?

I'm not sure, I've not read DGSD, I know about MRB's finger-art through some posts of Senior Masters here such as: Athena, Laviathan, CC... they wrote that MRB could perform a 5 zhang long distance attack by his Canhe zhi (3 unified finger).
    Last edited by Huang Rong; 01-31-07 at 04:16 AM.
    - 原来郭伯母竟是这般美貌,小时候我却不觉得。

is MRB's finger ability more like Yi Yang Zhi or more like the Divine Art of Flicking Fingers?

how far can HYS launch his flicking finger technique?
    Murong Bo's Canhe Finger generates wind to attack the opponent. The wind is pure LDA, not some pebble object like Huang Yaoshi's Divine Snap.

Huang Yaoshi could snap a pebble to 100+ feet out.

Quote Originally Posted by PJ
    Murong Bo's Canhe Finger generates wind to attack the opponent. The wind is pure LDA, not some pebble object like Huang Yaoshi's Divine Snap.

ah i see i see. the LDA "advantage" of DGSD fighters. hmmmmmm. i wonder how many pebbles are lying around on Mount Wah. ahahahaha.

This is probably the closest of me giving a unbiased answer. My vote wants to go to HYS, but I think MRB would win.

QQR is an underdog, and in my vote, he still is the underdog. Golden Wheel Monk might be on par with HYS, but as most people know, his record sucks big time. Perhaps he fought Little Dragon Girl too many times, but this guy loses every big fight doesn't he? I don't see anything changing. MRB over HYS, barely.

Quote Originally Posted by Felix
    This is probably the closest of me giving a unbiased answer. My vote wants to go to HYS, but I think MRB would win.

QQR is an underdog, and in my vote, he still is the underdog. Golden Wheel Monk might be on par with HYS, but as most people know, his record sucks big time. Perhaps he fought Little Dragon Girl too many times, but this guy loses every big fight doesn't he? I don't see anything changing. MRB over HYS, barely.
    i actually voted for GWM. although yes, he's suffered an embarassing defeat to XLN, he still left an impressive impression from chapters 38 and 39. i think he edges out both HYS and MRB with his fierce Dragon Elephant Prana powers and 5 butt-cutting wheels.

i think he edges out both HYS and MRB with his fierce Dragon Elephant Prana powers and 5 butt-cutting wheels.
    LOL I think Murong Bo's finger energy would pierce Jinlun's butts from the distance of 4 zhangs before his 5 wheels could even reach Murong's flap.
    - 原来郭伯母竟是这般美貌,小时候我却不觉得。

Golden Wheel Monk would be soundly defeated by Murong Bo's exquisite LDAs in my opinion. Murong Bo at the age of 14 has reached the accomplishment of killing second-class fighters with deadly LDAs! I don't know if anyone else that young could have done what he did.

to aug: instead of listing each contestant's skills, I have a feeling it might have been more beneficial if you had listed the constant's top achievements.

Golden Wheel Monk would be soundly defeated by Murong Bo's exquisite LDAs in my opinion. Murong Bo at the age of 14 has reached the accomplishment of killing second-class fighters with deadly LDAs! I don't know if anyone else that young could have done what he did.

to aug: instead of listing each contestant's skills, I have a feeling it might have been more beneficial if you had listed the constant's top achievements.
    my knowledge is too lacking unfortunately. i dont think the skills part should be neglected but i agree with what u said.
    aside from the listed skills, having top achievements for each combatant would be optimal and help assist others to know who to vote for as strongest.

but like i said, my knowledge is too limited. listing out their skills is the most, unbiased information i can put out at the moment.

I think MRB would win, but I am biased so I voted HYS. I am hoping HYS would do something tricky to overcome MRB's martial arts superiority.
    Member of HYS fanclub -> click here to join group.

Member of TC fanclub.

Quote Originally Posted by yittz
    I think MRB would win, but I am biased so I voted HYS. I am hoping HYS would do something tricky to overcome MRB's martial arts superiority.
    honest fella. in terms of intelligence, i'd prolly rank HYS first, MRB tied with GWM, and QQR last.

I feel the same way. Since top 2 fighters get to advance and MRB doesn't need additional help, vote goes to HYS!

2 go through!! Cool. People support HYS!!

Everyone knows GWM is powerful and learned some awesome martial arts, but when it matters and things get tight, he drops his sac and loses.

QQR at best is a weaker GWM - so far on 0 votes, so won't belittle him any further.

I would like to emphasize HYS's useful knowledge of formation, terrain and able to see through tricks and pull them off with ease. Remember HR, who put a great OYF through hell, has half her genes and full upbring attributed to HYS.
    Member of HYS fanclub -> click here to join group.

Member of TC fanclub.

2 go through!! Cool. People support HYS!!

Everyone knows GWM is powerful and learned some awesome martial arts, but when it matters and things get tight, he drops his sac and loses.

QQR at best is a weaker GWM - so far on 0 votes, so won't belittle him any further.

I would like to emphasize HYS's useful knowledge of formation, terrain and able to see through tricks and pull them off with ease. Remember HR, who put a great OYF through hell, has half her genes and full upbring attributed to HYS.
    yeah GWM doesn't look too hot in all his losses until chapters 38 and 39, where his losses were all understandable and acceptable.