Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Harry Potter strips [naked]

He's only 17-19? :O He looks way too hairy ... ...I mean the concentration of the hair especially on his lower tummy.And his waist looks really very broad or should I say a broad body.I won;t say he looks disgusting in that image but definitely not attractive.

saw that on newspaper too.. i think him stripping nude isn't the biggest yuck (since it wont be shown on screen ANYWAY) when a human-horse-intimate-relationship is involved.. *gross*
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

He'es 17, born 1989.

Yeah, he's playing a controvertial role.

And FYI, there's no 'on-screen' with this production. It's a theatrical play, he's appearing on stage in the West End.

What's wrong with him doing different genres of plays? The man is an actor.

Tell all those tight-a$$ed parents to suck it. One would figure that as "parents" these doofuses would know enough to let their children know that Harry Potter is not a real person by now...
    This account is retired.

was some posts deleted when spcnet was down because I swear ChestNut replied to my previous post up there and I replid but they're not here...

I do wonder how many people will be seeing the play just because Harry Potter's doing a full-frontal.

My friend wants to go but the tickets are like £40 and Daniel Radcliffe's acting is a bit dodgy so it's probably not worth it.
    I am human and I need to be loved just like everybody else does.

I live out of a suitcase, but the heart is at home on the lake.

Quote Originally Posted by Digitalis
    I do wonder how many people will be seeing the play just because Harry Potter's doing a full-frontal.
    OMG, I would not want to see the sight of his **** for free, let's alone pay a hefty price to see it. Ewwww...gross!

Maybe J K Rowling should consider renaming her books "Hairy Potter and the.."

I think paying $ just to see some actor/actresses nekkid is the wrong reason to see a play... but I am sure the powers that be would not complain. Money is money.
    This account is retired.

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

the face just doesnt fit the body, is all i can say........

you shouldn't be paying just to see him naked. it's a heavy, twisted play. it'll scar you for life urgh...though I am sure the lighting, blocking and stuff will be so that it's not you know, right in your face or anything. that probably would be illegal or something since he is a minor.
    Last edited by hmschocolate; 02-11-07 at 01:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeung Gor
    Maybe J K Rowling should consider renaming her books "Hairy Potter and the.."
    Hahaha, thats funny.... but seriously, J K Rowling never imagined harry potter to turn out like this yeah?
    Sometimes it's hard to love someone because you're so afraid of losing them.

Quote Originally Posted by girllikeme
    Hahaha, thats funny.... but seriously, J K Rowling never imagined harry potter to turn out like this yeah?
    You people are weird because that's Daniel Radcliffe we have been talking about so far.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang
    You people are weird because that's Daniel Radcliffe we have been talking about so far.
    that's true, but if i was the author of HP, i wouldn't want my Harry to be going naked in public-

honestly, i'm never going to look at Harry the same way again- he was my childhood, now he's just a reminder of the society.

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0
    that's true, but if i was the author of HP, i wouldn't want my Harry to be going naked in public-

honestly, i'm never going to look at Harry the same way again- he was my childhood, now he's just a reminder of the society.
    So should Radcliffe just become Harry Potter in real life and give up his career? Because most roles in cinema today involve some types of adult themes.
    This account is retired.

I think 0-0-0 means when it wouldn't be great for him to be nude in public when he's still doing HP. but after? I doubt it would make that much shock. and besides, I think the fuss is around the fact that he's really still quite young as well.

eeekk... he is soooo... hairy... is it true that J.K. is gonna pick a new harry in her movie instead of Radcliffe...
    "Deep South.."
    "when you rush you miss the important things when you take your time you find new paths"
    "Beware the fury of a patient man."

No, I think Dan has already signed to do HP 6 and 7. Besides, JK doesn't get to choose the cast, she just gives opinions. the ultimate decision is by the producers and directors

On the other hand, slightly off topic, though, Emma Watson is not sure whether she's coming back for movie 6. I hope she does, just becuase the trio will be different and ruin the whole mood of the series if she doesn't, but she could do with improving her acting. As a matter of fact, they all could.
    Last edited by hmschocolate; 02-13-07 at 06:13 AM.

I live out of a suitcase, but the heart is at home on the lake.

Source: http://www.people.com/people/article...011608,00.html

In case you missed the racy pictures, Harry Potter actor Daniel Radcliffe is growing up – and his female fans have noticed.

"Somebody said to me the other day, 'Do you ever worry that girls are just giving you attention because of who you are?' " Radcliffe tells Britain's The Observer magazine. "I was like, 'I'm 17, I don't care! It's wonderful!' "

When he turns 18 in July, he'll have access to a fortune estimated by the magazine at around $35 million – so he knows he has to be wary of fair-weather friends. "Obviously you have to watch a bit," he says, "and I'm sure there will be a lot of girls – well, I hope there will be a lot of girls who are just trying to get stories!"

But the single star ("I've not got a girlfriend at the moment," he says. "I have had probably two I suppose what you call serious girlfriends") has learned to trust his gut when it comes to dating: "I'd rather take the chance if I really like someone. I think I'd generally be able to tell. I've got quite a good instinct for people."

And female fans have been pursuing him since before he hit puberty: When he was promoting the first Potter film in America, one girl surprised him wearing nothing but a towel. "I was about 11 when that happened. I didn't know what to do with myself. I was just discovering what everything was!" he says. "That was really cool actually. I wish that would happen again. As I remember, she was very attractive. I'd be up for something now!"

Fans will get a very different look at him on Feb. 27, when his four-month run in the sex-and-violence-filled play Equus starts in London. What does Harry Potter creator JK Rowling think? "She's coming to see it!" Radcliffe says. "She's very excited about it, which is great! ... I look forward to hearing what she thinks."

Of course, on July 21, just two days before Radcliffe's 18th birthday, the final Harry Potter book, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, will hit bookstores.

Does he think his character will die in that final chapter? "I think I will," he says. "I sort of hope I will, really. I think that's really the only way Jo can end it, if Harry and Voldemort ... Maybe one can only die if the other one dies. I don't know that for sure. But I'm quite looking forward to doing a death scene, if I get that opportunity."

Quote Originally Posted by hmschocolate
    No, I think Dan has already signed to do HP 6 and 7. Besides, JK doesn't get to choose the cast, she just gives opinions. the ultimate decision is by the producers and directors

On the other hand, slightly off topic, though, Emma Watson is not sure whether she's coming back for movie 6. I hope she does, just becuase the trio will be different and ruin the whole mood of the series if she doesn't, but she could do with improving her acting. As a matter of fact, they all could.
    yeah i sure hope so... it's pretty weird watching HP with diff. casts... its like watching a diff. movie...
    "Deep South.."
    "when you rush you miss the important things when you take your time you find new paths"
    "Beware the fury of a patient man."