Thread: Kid From Heaven

Default Kid From Heaven

I had high hopes for the series, and then they got dashed. The only good thing was the kid.

Why?

Tammy Chen still fails to impress me. She's always acting in very similar roles, either very sweet/kind or bratty. Here, she does the young innocent student pretty well, but then lacks to show me depth when she grows up.

Li Wei--he was awesome in Toastman's Kiss, but here--he seems to be in a joking/mischevious mood the ENTIRE time, with some crying scenes, etc. I think his character was meant to be a bit more serious after he grew up, but he also failed to show that.

My conclusion? They should stick to idol dramas...do what they do best.

The storyline is also pretty cliche and gets a bit too slow at times. For the ladies, the supporting male actor is hot and tall =P But the love rectangle is so typical.

i think this one is pretty good...i cant say yet if its recommendable or not coz it might tend to get dragging later on as some dramas have..but as of now, im enjoying it
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!

i think its similar to MISA (kdrama) but less complicated since the kid is still a kid unlike moo hyuk who is already full of anger and revenge...plus, in Misa, oh deul lee's charcter is more intense than tammy's character here...
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

The beginning was okay, then it got worse. VERY typical for Taiwan dramas, they can't seem to keep up a good drama going till the end. The storyline wasn't tooo bad though..kinda ridiculous and unrealistic, but I liked the idea of both of them being fooled.

Quote Originally Posted by yearning View Post
    The beginning was okay, then it got worse. VERY typical for Taiwan dramas, they can't seem to keep up a good drama going till the end. The storyline wasn't tooo bad though..kinda ridiculous and unrealistic, but I liked the idea of both of them being fooled.
    really? aww...i hope i wont get disappointed...im really liking it atm....keeps me going on and on one episode after another
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

this is a major tear-jerker! i always feel sad n heavy wen watchng it...but its good...at least atm
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

im beginning to feel the drag
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

just finished this one...the part where anna and yi xiang kept on fighting, the forgiving one another kinda got on my nerves...but all in all, it was a decent drama imo...the ending was sooo sad though
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油