Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Actresses who have changed your mind over time

Quote Originally Posted by dragongirl
    Lemme rephrase that...admire her because of the fame that she got so early in her acting career for such a young age.
    maybe. But there are many young age actresses who can act well than her.

Quote Originally Posted by amen73
    i think she is no shame. She is horrible now
    You mean has?
    Anyways, yeah, I really hate Bai Ling. She's just really messed up. She can't even wear a dress without the strap "accidentally" falling down...eew.
    hu ge, yang mi, yuan hong, liu shishi.
    wang luodan, li guangjie.

Ady was annoying at first, but I am starting to like her.
    LYF was cute at first, but she's starting to annoy me.
    Eva was kinda bleh at first, but now I really really like her.

Quote Originally Posted by myedi
    maybe. But there are many young age actresses who can act well than her.
    Yup. Another reason why I didn't like her. I found other young actresses like Ariel Lin who are MUCH MUCH better.

Quote Originally Posted by dragongirl
    Yup. Another reason why I didn't like her. I found other young actresses like Ariel Lin who are MUCH MUCH better.
    Ariel Lin is actually a lot older than Liu Yi Fei, at least by 5-6 years. She just looks young.

all the miss hong kongs with exception to kate tsui and mandy cho i begin liking now. i use to hate annie heung/charmaine/sonija/shirley so much, but they pretty good now.
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Smile Nice One...

Kim Tae Hee – I don’t know that she’s the supporting actress in Stairways to heaven until I try to figure it out who is KTH from the Nine Tailed Fox….

I didn’t watch Stairways…

When I saw her in Nine Tailed Fox (I like action series/movie)… its really annoying she’s not that good and I don’t know why but I always laugh the way she portray her role… her action, the eyes and even the emotion are really different from what she’s saying … but the thing is I just found myself ahhh I admiring her ... she hook me in her simplicity its like she’s simple but elegant in that role. Though acting is important as an entertainer… I realized giving important in her improvements makes me liking her even more and she really improved a lot in her MV, commercials and Love Story in Harvard and liking her turn to Loving her and whatever she wants in her career I will always be here to support her all the way… advance HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY ANGEL KIM TAE HEE … I Love You so Much
    Last edited by Angel Jed; 03-18-07 at 09:06 AM.

Actually I can't even believe myself for saying this, but I'm acceptable to Charmaine Sheh's acting after War and Beauty, have to give credit when credit is due. That doesn't mean I like her as a person though, still find her really fake. And her voice is quite annoying, but otherwise, she's ok.

i thought Ariel wasn't pretty at the beginning of TWFX, but I liked her after watching it =)

I used to like Charmaine in the cop series, but started disliking her.

I liked Linda Chung in VOH because i thought she was pretty good for a beginner, but her acting doesn't improve at all and TVB is overpromoting her. So eventually, i started to dislike her.

I used to like LYF, but now I'm neutral towards her.
    www.winglin.net/fanfic/Emilyy8 [Raymond Lam, Bosco Wong, Ron Ng]

www.winglin.net/fanfic/Emilyy5 [oneshots]

linda chung from bad to good
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Fan Bing Bing - from don't like to what the heck - she's a good actress lol Didn't like her in Twin of Brothers but after saw her in the movie, Battle of Wits, I changed my mind and she's quite beautiful too
    be happy

Charmaine Sheh, Ruby Lin - like to hate
    Leila Tong, Carman Lee- like to don't like

Lee da hae - didn't like her character in "sweet 18" now i love her to death afer "my girl" who wouldn'!!..lolz
    Ruby-like to love

kim tae hee-hate her in "stairway"..after that i really like her. Have to admit, that girl is a beauty.

LYF- didn't like at first,,now kinda ok

Leila- like to not really..her series really bores these days.

Ada, kristy- just dont them her anymore..

myolie wu- cant stand her.

Vicky- dont like to dont care

Fann bing bing- overrated, she's like in every other mainland series.. seeing her makes me sick... now i hate her..
    Last edited by tuoimongmo2007; 07-20-07 at 11:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by aiza11 View Post
    Fan Bing Bing - from don't like to what the heck - she's a good actress lol Didn't like her in Twin of Brothers but after saw her in the movie, Battle of Wits, I changed my mind and she's quite beautiful too
    What? When was Fan Bing Bing in Twins of Brother?
    Quote Originally Posted by dark_knight View Post
    Charmaine Sheh, Ruby Lin - like to hate
    Leila Tong, Carman Lee- like to don't like
    Yeah, I think there was a time when I did like Charmaine Sheh, like prehistoric time, no wait, I was only born twentysomething years ago, no chance in hell for Charmaine to be likeable.

I think I did like Carmen Lee when I first saw her but her super obsessive fans make me hate her.

Jessica Hsuan - Liked her and now I don't like her.

I don't remember if I said this already but

Fennie Yuen - Liked her since Revelation of the Last Hero and Heartstrings but started to dislike her since Law Enforcers and Face to Face.

Bernice Liu - Hmm...for a split second I did like her in Devil's Desciples then it just went down from there and never quite liked her in Brink of Law. Nope.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Charmaine sheh - hated her at 1st, now shes a rising star (TVB)

Yvonne Lim - liked her at first, when i 1st saw her act Guo Xiang, now her characters are becoming so repetitive that I am speechless. (SG)

Dong Xiao Yan - at first thought she could only act weak, not so important characters as in HuaMulan, but then she changed my mind in Miracle Healer and she plays more important characters (within main cast) now. (CN/TW)
    CrimsYu SukiYo 川島 すき依 ..

CrimsYu

AND that's me!!
    http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e3...titled-1-1.jpg

Rainie Yang - from ok to like to hate to ok.

Flora Chan - there was a time when I didn't care for her, but I went back to liking her a lot.

Li Xiao Ran - To admit, I disliked her in Like Fog Like Wind Like Cloud, but after seeing Ni Shui Han, I think she is quite pretty and good actress.
    “我停在原处也许就是为了让大家在累的时候,有个可以回头休息的地方。”

Oh, I forgot Barbie Hsu, from like to hate to don't care.
    “我停在原处也许就是为了让大家在累的时候,有个可以回头休息的地方。”

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    I think I did like Carmen Lee when I first saw her but her super obsessive fans make me hate her.
    Yea, I think one of the reasons I don't like her is because of that too...
    Oh, and I forgot LYF - don't like to almost hate, one of the reasons is also because of her fans
    Last edited by dark_knight; 07-21-07 at 02:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dark_knight View Post
    Yea, I think one of the reasons I don't like her is because of that too...
    Oh, and I forgot LYF - don't like to almost hate, one of the reasons is also because of her fans
    in 2006 there was this super fan of carmen lee who keep bragging about her and how she should act as XLN instead of LYF. How annoying....he got banned.

n yea i liked carmen lee at 1st but then, she usually looks older than the other male characters especially when she was paired with Benny Chan in DGSD (TVB)
    CrimsYu SukiYo 川島 すき依 ..

CrimsYu

AND that's me!!
    http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e3...titled-1-1.jpg

this is an interesting thread....i have alot in mind....i guess i'll start with

like to dislike or hate.....
    when i first saw mg i though barbie was pretty and good for a starter...but after watching her in chinese ghost story or eternal love and behind scences clips i hate that girl...she and her concept of beauty really bothers me....she should get marry and retired..really can't stand her and her sister.....not to mention they can't take pictures, almost all the pictures i see them taking they are either sticking their *** out or their chest.....

vivian hsu is also one too...really liked her when she frst started in showbiz but now she is nothing but annoying.....

ruby and vicky....i really liked those two during those hzgg days and romance in the rain days...but after that it seems like they produce no more good qualtiy work.....now there is something missing about those two

one more person to add on the list before i move on cyndi wang.....her and her trying so hard to be cute voice really gets on my nerve...she was okay in westside story but after that she gotta go.....

from dislike to like....
    i'll start with kim tae hee...well, i really didn't pay attention to her in sth but in love story in harvard she won my heart....she is great as an actress..

ariel and rainie, i though they are just nothing but cute faces but at least those two got talents..i know sometimes rainie does act too cute with exaggerated clothes and look etc. but at least i see her growing and improving since the mg days that is what i like about her...as for ariel i didn't like her in love contract she was annoying but i fell in love with her in farily from wonderland...i realize in love contract it was her character that was annoying not her....
    i could go on but i'll stop here