Thread: Gwok Jing and Jade Maiden Heart Manual

Default Gwok Jing and Jade Maiden Heart Manual

How would GJ martial arts improved with Jade Maiden Swordplay?

The martial arts of the mature GJ is unlikely to be improved significantly by the Jade Maiden techniques- after all GJ already mastered 9 Yin by that time.

Han Solo

it wouldnt imrpove casue he would have no maiden to use it with and on top of that, he probably wunt even use it. think about it man, if u can use HL18 palm or the maiden sword, wat will u use?
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR
    it wouldnt imrpove casue he would have no maiden to use it with and on top of that, he probably wunt even use it. think about it man, if u can use HL18 palm or the maiden sword, wat will u use?
    but he, like XLN, can use both hands. so think, it's XLN but with 10X more power...that's quite as intimidating as GJ using XL18Z. though, i'm not sure GJ would do as well with the complicated nature of jade maiden. he's still probably better off throwing simple power palms.
    Watch out! Dihydrogen Monoxide will kill us all!

i doubt huang rong would strip for GJ just to help him train it, and they're so famous, they got no where to hide

i doubt huang rong would strip for GJ just to help him train it, and they're so famous, they got no where to hide
    Li Mochou would strip to train with Gwok Jing so that shouldn't be an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by ltcuoi
    Li Mochou would strip to train with Gwok Jing so that shouldn't be an issue.
    haha u are funny... i would go on with this but im scared i would get banned

....in their room??? who knows what else goes on in there, i'm sure stripping is the least of their worries...
    Watch out! Dihydrogen Monoxide will kill us all!

Quote Originally Posted by S Beaver
    ....in their room??? who knows what else goes on in there, i'm sure stripping is the least of their worries...
    ya they gotta find a lake, but they were like celebrities, ppl follow em everywhere. GJ probably wunt know wats going on anyways even he did strip. i wonder how they made guo fu in the first place. im guessing HR dominated him in bed

It's the same as saying XLN with GJ's 9 yin inner power, she would be very formidable.
    Last edited by Yeung Gor; 02-06-07 at 04:44 AM.

I don't think this particular martial arts skill suits him. He might not even be able to learn it...at least not very well.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng
    I don't think this particular martial arts skill suits him. He might not even be able to learn it...at least not very well.
    Why not? Gwok Jing knew L/R hand technique, didn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by ltcuoi
    Why not? Gwok Jing knew L/R hand technique, didn't he?
    Yeah, but it takes more than knowledge of Left/Right Hand Technique to master the Ancient Tomb Sect martial arts. Gwok Jing is best at simple, direct martial arts such as the Hong Lung 18 Palms. That kind of martial art suits his temperament and personality very well.

He'd struggle trying to learn something like the Ancient Tomb Sect martial arts, which is all about tricks, feints, and clever maneuvers. Those really aren't Gwok Jing's strengths in martial arts.

Yeah, but it takes more than knowledge of Left/Right Hand Technique to master the Ancient Tomb Sect martial arts. Gwok Jing is best at simple, direct martial arts such as the Hong Lung 18 Palms. That kind of martial art suits his temperament and personality very well.

He'd struggle trying to learn something like the Ancient Tomb Sect martial arts, which is all about tricks, feints, and clever maneuvers. Those really aren't Gwok Jing's strengths in martial arts.
    Actually, the 9-yin techniques are not necessarily simple or direct. Remember the weird snake-like way ZBT was moving when he dodged HYS's attack (when ZBT finally decided to leave the island), or the 9-yin bone claw? So if GJ can master all the stuff in the 9-yin manual, jade maiden manual should be a piece of cake.

Quote Originally Posted by Snafu3721
    Actually, the 9-yin techniques are not necessarily simple or direct. Remember the weird snake-like way ZBT was moving when he dodged HYS's attack (when ZBT finally decided to leave the island), or the 9-yin bone claw? So if GJ can master all the stuff in the 9-yin manual, jade maiden manual should be a piece of cake.
    and you saw GJ using that technique...when?

In that case what about GJ and elephant dragon prana? Would he excel on it, and even reaching the highest level perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Single Whip
    In that case what about GJ and elephant dragon prana? Would he excel on it, and even reaching the highest level perhaps?
    Maybe, as it is a skill that's more like his style. Wouldn't practicing the Lung Jeung Bor Yeh Gung require an understanding of Buddhism, just as mastering Cheun Jen Sect martial arts and the 9 Yum Jen Ging required an understanding of Taoism? Gwok Jing's lack of a Buddhist background might limit what he can learn of this skill, and of course, it's a very time-consuming skill to learn.

It does, however, suit his temperament better than the Ancient Tomb Sect martial arts do.