Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What did you do while SPCNET was down?

Default What did you do while SPCNET was down?

So...how did you kill the time you usually kill at SPCNET while we were down during the past few days?

I had other non wuxia forum that I normally visit. And it was big sports weekend as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeung Gor
    I had other non wuxia forum that I normally visit. And it was big sports weekend as well.
    I didn't watch the Superbowl (lost my interest in American football after some rather gruesome leg injuries I saw players suffer years ago; besides, my hometown has no NFL team these days), but I did start some fights in other forums.

Oh, did I say that aloud?

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng
    I didn't watch the Superbowl (lost my interest in American football after some rather gruesome leg injuries I saw players suffer years ago; besides, my hometown has no NFL team these days), but I did start some fights in other forums.

Oh, did I say that aloud?
    Btw, I wasn't all refering to Superbowl, but also boxing and UFC had great fights this past weekend.

Btw, I wasn't all refering to Superbowl, but also boxing and UFC had great fights this past weekend.
    I saw part of this weekend's Lakers game. I've been a Lakers fan since Magic Johnson was a rookie.

tracking my girl's internet activity... and to my amusement, mostly daniel radcliff raunchy pose or controversial part (depending on how u look at it) site

Quote Originally Posted by sheraldine
    tracking my girl's internet activity... and to my amusement, mostly daniel radcliff raunchy pose or controversial part (depending on how u look at it) site
    hahahaha .....
    Last edited by Yeung Gor; 02-06-07 at 05:31 AM.

I've finally acquired the HSDS '86 DVD, which means I finally have LOCH '82, ROCH '83, and HSDS '86 on DVD.

*Drops on knees and thanks the gods*

haha how cute. Forgot, how old is she again?
    hey brother yang, she is not in her teens yet but she know who's who in F4 and who's who in Blue members.... and yeah, the korean hotties and japanese hunks.... children! starting very young now days.... but then having a cool parent and sporty mummy

I've finally acquired the HSDS '86 DVD, which means I finally have LOCH '82, ROCH '83, and HSDS '86 on DVD.

*Drops on knees and thanks the gods*
    Good, keep those lock up in a vault somewhere. I have them in VCDs, but gonna go get them in DVD format.

Quote Originally Posted by sheraldine
    hey brother yang, she is not in her teens yet but she know who's who in F4 and who's who in Blue members.... and yeah, the korean hotties and japanese hunks.... children! starting very young now days.... but then having a cool parent and sporty mummy
    haha you caught my response before I could edit, I just remember it right after I post it.

Sounds like she will grow up just fine..

Good, keep those lock up in a vault somewhere. I have them in VCDs, but gonna go get them in DVD format.
    When you do get the DVDs, you'll realize just how much TVB cut out from the VCDs.

TVB took the VCD buyers for a ride a few years ago. That's one of the reasons I waited.

When you do get the DVDs, you'll realize just how much TVB cut out from the VCDs.

TVB took the VCD buyers for a ride a few years ago. That's one of the reasons I waited.
    Oh believe me, I know. I used to have them all on VHS tapes, my parents recorded them.

Oh believe me, I know. I used to have them all on VHS tapes, my parents recorded them.
    All TVB needs to do now is get THE BUND TRILOGY and the SHELL GAME I and II series to DVD and I'll be happy.

THE BUND (original series) is an absolute must, so I expect that it'll get the deluxe DVD boxed set treatment sooner or later.

All TVB needs to do now is get THE BUND TRILOGY and the SHELL GAME I and II series to DVD and I'll be happy.

THE BUND (original series) is an absolute must, so I expect that it'll get the deluxe DVD boxed set treatment sooner or later.
    Oh yea, the DVD boxset you got of the 3 series, are they special or deluxe editions? When I look for them on ebay or yesasia, I see quite a few different boxes. So I was hesitant in buying, I want to get the set that has extras and everything in it.

Oh yea, the DVD boxset you got of the 3 series, are they special or deluxe editions? When I look for them on ebay or yesasia, I see quite a few different boxes. So I was hesitant in buying, I want to get the set that has extras and everything in it.
    I went with the standard editions; they have everything I need.

LOCH '82 and ROCH '83 came with bonus "Making of" documentaries. None was ever made for HSDS '86.

Why was SPCNET down?

went shopping , watched 'Epic Movie' and just chilled.
    Sometimes it's hard to love someone because you're so afraid of losing them.

tropical country Singapore :D banana country

So...how did you kill the time you usually kill at SPCNET while we were down during the past few days?
    I sleep. Or spend the time studying. Although I don't spend as much time now in spcnet after school started again in January =.=''
    lollipops&raindrops (:

'love me for me' ;D
    'you make me smile'
    'i love you, you idiot' o.0
    FEEL THE LOVE <3

i ran off to join another forum, mwhahaha! :evilaugh

actually, no, i just spent my time watching Bi Xue Jian, after checking my internet connections twice