Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why the need to strip to practice Jade Maiden Manual?

didnt Murong Jiu in Gulong's "Jue Dai Shuang Jiao" strip too to perform her martial arts? but that was in the drama version. correct me if im wrong, i may be mistaken..or she could be in a tudou too.forgotten.
    not watching anything specific at the moment.

Visit my blog
    Visit June's blog

Love Chen Qiao En, June Tsai, Chen Jingxuan, Eelyn Kok, Shu Chang, and many others

I think Murong Jiu did have to strip naked in Legendary Siblings to practice something inside a freezer (big room with slabs of ice), but then I'm not sure how many female characters in GL story didn't strip for one reason or another??

I guess other solvable means to the strip naked in the field alternative would be to just blindfold Yang Guo. Would two women practicing Jade Maiden Manual have to go outdoors?

Probably not, unless they say something like the room would contain the heat or something.

But come one I mean we're talking about two people who couldn't figure out how to hang a curtain between each other.

BTW - And art that requires nudity to practice..meh...one that requires nudity to fight with....YAY!....

Quote Originally Posted by Aventinus View Post
    Probably not, unless they say something like the room would contain the heat or something.

But come one I mean we're talking about two people who couldn't figure out how to hang a curtain between each other.

BTW - And art that requires nudity to practice..meh...one that requires nudity to fight with....YAY!....
    I'm not sure since I've only read a fan translation, but I always had the impression that they had to be completely naked to practice the Jade Maiden technique. But I also got the impression it was only an internal energy technique, not an actual combat technique. I seem to recall somewhere that JY says none of the Jade Maiden sword skills are really "combat-ready", anyway. They just look really pretty.

As far as not being able to figure out how to hang a curtain between them, well, think about how they were both raised! I'm surprised XLN even knew that men and women weren't supposed to see each other naked.
    你看这些云彩,聚了又散,散了又聚,人生离合也是一样。

Quote Originally Posted by sniffles View Post

As far as not being able to figure out how to hang a curtain between them, well, think about how they were both raised! I'm surprised XLN even knew that men and women weren't supposed to see each other naked.

Good point - now I'm wondering if XLN ever got the chance to ask the little kid question "what is the difference between a boy and girl?" and the whole conversation about the birds and the bees.

Quote Originally Posted by smurf120 View Post
    Good point - now I'm wondering if XLN ever got the chance to ask the little kid question "what is the difference between a boy and girl?" and the whole conversation about the birds and the bees.
    Somebody must have told her something. She knew the purpose of that little red dot on her arm, and she understood what happened to her when ZZB raped her, even if at the time she didn't realize it was rape.
    你看这些云彩,聚了又散,散了又聚,人生离合也是一样。

Just another point I want to mention, people like reading about stripping.