Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Fei Lun Hai (Fahrenheit)

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    Would prefer Wang Dong Chen over Wu Zun but I think most girls here prefer Wu Zun since he is obvioulsy the hearthrob in the show.
    I'm certainly not one of them haha. Like Jiro wang much better.. Wu Zun a hearthrob? *faints* haha..
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

Quote Originally Posted by Raenon
    True I have similar sentiments with yr perspective that Wu Zun does look like a girl because of his face shape,skin and lips.But I think he looks great overall like that as he seems to exude a certain kind of charisma which I find unique.He looks feminine becoz of his face but fortunately his physical build and overall feel is still more on the masculine side.Clean image,I would say.He looks nicest out of all the other boy members in his band/

Wang Dong Chen is really hilarious.Cracks me up when I saw him in ISWAK and Hana Kimi His imagination is real funny I sort of prefer him in the crazy mode rather than serious which I think he looks awful.Nevertheless,he looks like a really nice guy. The more I look at him,the more I find my eyes getting more comfortable at the sight of him.

The other 2 boy members of the boy band,I don't seem to really see them around.I dunno the male band member's name but from the pix posted on the very 1st post of this thread,that 2nd guy from the right looks horrible to me.I find him totally an eyesore.Wondering what's his name
    I think Wu Zun looks better now compared to in Tokyo Juliet. I seriously think he had a nose job. Okay, I have absolutely nothing against him, but his nose looks somewhat crooked in TK, but looks way better in HK; and the long hair didnt really suit him. I do think that he looks the best out of all the Fahrenheit members, I'm a girl and I wish my skin looks as smooth as his! But when I watch the taiwanese variety shows, Wang Dong Chen just attracts me way more. It's sort of like 183club. I used to like Ming Dao more coz he's so charismatic while acting, but now I just find his personality a turn off, and I love Shao Wei. He's just SO funny and loveable, even though he's not very good looking.

But really, while watching HK, I really found it ironic, how those characters will ALWAYS mention RX looks like a girl, when in actual fact, Ella doesn't really have girly features compared to Wu Zun has more feminine features. But at least he dont look as girly as LJK or KJH, due to his height and build.

But regarding whether WZ or Jiro is more popular, although most will think that WZ will be more popular, but I think almost everyone here who replied likes Jiro more.

Quote Originally Posted by foreva
    I think Wu Zun looks better now compared to in Tokyo Juliet. I seriously think he had a nose job. Okay, I have absolutely nothing against him, but his nose looks somewhat crooked in TK, but looks way better in HK; and the long hair didnt really suit him. I do think that he looks the best out of all the Fahrenheit members, I'm a girl and I wish my skin looks as smooth as his! But when I watch the taiwanese variety shows, Wang Dong Chen just attracts me way more. It's sort of like 183club. I used to like Ming Dao more coz he's so charismatic while acting, but now I just find his personality a turn off, and I love Shao Wei. He's just SO funny and loveable, even though he's not very good looking.

But really, while watching HK, I really found it ironic, how those characters will ALWAYS mention RX looks like a girl, when in actual fact, Ella doesn't really have girly features compared to Wu Zun has more feminine features. But at least he dont look as girly as LJK or KJH, due to his height and build.

But regarding whether WZ or Jiro is more popular, although most will think that WZ will be more popular, but I think almost everyone here who replied likes Jiro more.
    This is my first time seeing Wu Zun so I think he looks good in the show and seriously both he and WDC have really good complexion....most Singaporean boys don't have that blessing....think its because of our climate...not conducive for good skin..i mean both Wu Zun and Wang Dong Chen have better complexions than many girls like you said!

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    This is my first time seeing Wu Zun so I think he looks good in the show and seriously both he and WDC have really good complexion....most Singaporean boys don't have that blessing....think its because of our climate...not conducive for good skin..i mean both Wu Zun and Wang Dong Chen have better complexions than many girls like you said!
    I dunno if it's true, but I heard that Wu Zun bathes with milk..
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

Quote Originally Posted by ChestNut
    I dunno if it's true, but I heard that Wu Zun bathes with milk..
    you're kidding, right?
    if so, i think maybe i should try it too
    Last edited by Leanna; 03-21-07 at 04:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Leanna
    you're kidding, right?
    i'm not.. lol.. dun u know bathing with milk makes ur skin fairer and softer?? hehe.. but such a waste though..
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

Quote Originally Posted by Leanna
    you're kidding, right?
    Cleopatra bathe in milk.

But it's not really wasteful, coz I think you dont really need to fill the whole tub with milk, but only add milk to water.

Quote Originally Posted by foreva
    Cleopatra bathe in milk.

But it's not really wasteful, coz I think you dont really need to fill the whole tub with milk, but only add milk to water.
    just wanted to say, you guys are hilarious. but hey. hmmmmm.......milk eh?

i like both of them n hana...but wz has better looks imo wow bathng w milk reminds me of the days i had to bathe w tea when i was 7 n had chicken pox
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!

I'm not reli a fan of Farenhiet cos I only like Da Dong.. He's real funny and he acts sooo SOOOOOO much better than 'ekhem' u know who.. I wonder how he'll be like in other kind of roles.. i.e the depressed and lack of humour kind???
    how come you don't get criticised for not liking them?

i got the message:

YES! I KNOW!! IN THE FRONT IT SAYS FANZ ONLY!!! IF ONLY PEOPLE WOULD ONLY OPEN THEIR F*CKIN EYES 2 READ!! To mee FAHRENHEIT IS KOOL!! n would u ppl jus keep ur offended comments 2 ur self!!!!
    dont criticize ppl!! GOSH!! RUDE PPL NOWADAYS!!! 4 UR INFO, I LUV FAHRENHEIT!!

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0

i got the message:

YES! I KNOW!! IN THE FRONT IT SAYS FANZ ONLY!!! IF ONLY PEOPLE WOULD ONLY OPEN THEIR F*CKIN EYES 2 READ!! To mee FAHRENHEIT IS KOOL!! n would u ppl jus keep ur offended comments 2 ur self!!!!
    lolx.. maybe cos i'm nice?? hahahah jk.. but I am still considered a 'Fan' right cos i like jiro though i dun like the rest..
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0

i got the message:

i didnt meant 2 criticised u. lets jus say i was rather dense back then. but now i kno dat fahrenheit rulz no matter wat anyone says!!! XD . and of course as idols get more popular, fanz of other idols get jealous and dislike them. sooo.... if fahrenheit has more haters dat meant they are more popular!!!! ahaha!!! and i DO NOT lik fahrenheit jus becuz they r hott, even though they are. to mee the songs they sing are really good!!!! and there ARE more Hong Kong drama fanz here then taiwan. soooo..... dont expect much fahrenheit fanz anyway.
    Woot~ Go S.H.E!!!!!!
    Ella Rox~

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_chinx
    i didnt meant 2 criticised u. lets jus say i was rather dense back then. but now i kno dat fahrenheit rulz no matter wat anyone says!!! XD . and of course as idols get more popular, fanz of other idols get jealous and dislike them. sooo.... if fahrenheit has more haters dat meant they are more popular!!!! ahaha!!! and i DO NOT lik fahrenheit jus becuz they r hott, even though they are. to mee the songs they sing are really good!!!! and there ARE more Hong Kong drama fanz here then taiwan. soooo..... dont expect much fahrenheit fanz anyway.

scary reasons...... *runs
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    scary reasons...... *runs
    wat do u mean "scary". wat im sayin is true. as an idol gets more popular the more people hate them..... fanz of other idols hate them at least.
    Woot~ Go S.H.E!!!!!!
    Ella Rox~

wow... these guys... one day i heard about them, and then, BOOM, the next, they are so well-known. its kind of crazy.
    Last edited by linger; 05-08-07 at 10:49 PM.
    ~
    .shu chang.
    Leanna, <3

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_chinx
    wat do u mean "scary". wat im sayin is true. as an idol gets more popular the more people hate them..... fanz of other idols hate them at least.
    not reli.. as someone get more popular, usually they get more likeable.. unless if it's 'crash course' to gaining fame..
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

.... post deleted
    Last edited by linger; 05-08-07 at 10:49 PM.
    ~
    .shu chang.
    Leanna, <3

not reli.. as someone get more popular, usually they get more likeable.. unless if it's 'crash course' to gaining fame..
    well... of course as someone gets more popular more people liks them. but wat im sayin is dat as their number of fanz increased sumhow the number of people dat hate them also increased!! weird.....
    Woot~ Go S.H.E!!!!!!
    Ella Rox~

I've heard that Hana Kimi is showing in the winter this year.Looking forward to watch it.Can't wait!

i think jiro's really funny! and wu zun is shuai....haha xD * get to know them from Hana kimi series.

you can watch hana kimi from youtube.