Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Fei Lun Hai (Fahrenheit)

Quote Originally Posted by beanybeans View Post
    I think Jiro is the most out-going out of all of them. I guess that's why he's "hot." Hehe. And i know that Calvin tells corny jokes but still goofy. Arron is pretty shy and Chun just seems quiet. I always blamed Chun's quietness on him not being able to speak as fluently but not really sure how he is now.

And yeah, i'm starting to notice the trend of you going for the "cold" ones, Leanna. For me, it depends. I usually like the goofy and cute ones but i have to admit, i tend to fall for the cold and bad-boy guys too.
    haha, chun speaks quite fluently now (wat language did he speak originally???)
    hmm beanybeans, i can see that ur a fan of jiro now too, rnt u??
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

Quote Originally Posted by Leanna View Post
    haha, chun speaks quite fluently now (wat language did he speak originally???)
    hmm beanybeans, i can see that ur a fan of jiro now too, rnt u??
    I believe Hokkien is his main dialect. But i read that he can speak Cantonese too.

Oh yeah, i'm a fan of Jiro. He caught my attention in ISWAK. It was through Jiro that i found out about Fahrenheit. Even though i know more about the others, Jiro still stands out more to me.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Forever Fahrenheit (飛輪海) - Jiro & Arron = <3

I believe Hokkien is his main dialect. But i read that he can speak Cantonese too.

Oh yeah, i'm a fan of Jiro. He caught my attention in ISWAK. It was through Jiro that i found out about Fahrenheit. Even though i know more about the others, Jiro still stands out more to me.
    thanx for the info
    jiro is a great entertainer
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

thanx for the info
    jiro is a great entertainer
    Yeah, plus, i like listening to his voice. His facial expressions can be really goofy too.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Default Just a Question...

Hello everyone,

I just had a question about wu zun. I just recently finished watching "Hana Kimi" and Tokyo Juliet". I noticed that his voice is different in both dramas and later found out the his voice was dubbed in "Tokyo Juliet" because his mandarin was really bad...or at least that's what I've read. But, he got better by the time "Hana Kimi" rolled around. What language does Wu Zun speak on a daily basis? Is it cantonese or taiwanese? But, then again, don't taiwanese speak either cantonese or manderin anyway? It might be a dumb question, but I just really want to know. Thanks in advance!

i saw fei lun hai on this tv show a while back. even though i thought wang dongcheng would be the more outgoing one, but he didnt talk much. i thought calvin chen was funnier.

Quote Originally Posted by moolizzie View Post
    i saw fei lun hai on this tv show a while back. even though i thought wang dongcheng would be the more outgoing one, but he didnt talk much. i thought calvin chen was funnier.
    reli?/ hahaa the ones i watched are always him being super funny.. u shud try the latest kang xi lai le.. with him carrying aaron and calvin up..
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

Quote Originally Posted by ChestNut View Post
    reli?/ hahaa the ones i watched are always him being super funny.. u shud try the latest kang xi lai le.. with him carrying aaron and calvin up..
    lol. i watched them on kuai le da ben yin with he jiu, xie na, and hai tao. it was pretty funny. but wang dongcheng just kind of sat there the whole time unless they were directly speaking to him.

lol. i watched them on kuai le da ben yin with he jiu, xie na, and hai tao. it was pretty funny. but wang dongcheng just kind of sat there the whole time unless they were directly speaking to him.
    icic.. but then why would u talk if ppl ain't speaking to u though.. lol... maybe he's being polite.. hehehe
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

icic.. but then why would u talk if ppl ain't speaking to u though.. lol... maybe he's being polite.. hehehe
    lol yeah. it was probably awkward for him or something. the aaron guy is cute though.

lol yeah. it was probably awkward for him or something. the aaron guy is cute though.
    he is.. his my fave after jiro
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

yea it was sorta boring
    they should have been in the actual da ben ying place where its bigger and has more hosts
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

yea it was sorta boring
    they should have been in the actual da ben ying place where its bigger and has more hosts
    i agree. it was pretty funny though for having only xie na, he jiu, and hai tao host it. but it would have been funnier if they went to the actual stage.

rumours have been heating up on Fahrenheit members not being in good terms and gonna disband sooner or later.. So it's Wu Zun + Calvin versus Jiro + Arron.. I'm all for Jiro's group of course.. hehehee.. Imo, they were never started up as a group anyway - wu zun came in later. So, i dun reli mind them disbanding since, I'm just a fan of Jiro..
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

rumours have been heating up on Fahrenheit members not being in good terms and gonna disband sooner or later.. So it's Wu Zun + Calvin versus Jiro + Arron.. I'm all for Jiro's group of course.. hehehee.. Imo, they were never started up as a group anyway - wu zun came in later. So, i dun reli mind them disbanding since, I'm just a fan of Jiro..
    ahaha, of course im in the wu zun+calvin group.... sry chestnut
    hmm.... but i think the rumors is wrong since fahrenheit just spent a good day together in disney and they all seemed quite happy together, no sing of bad relationship
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

hmm.... but i think the rumors is wrong since fahrenheit just spent a good day together in disney and they all seemed quite happy together, no sing of bad relationship
    omg reliiii?? datz weird.. i tot u like ya lun.. hahahaa anyway.. actually i think the rumours are true.. just wait for it and before u noe it, they'll be separated.. the disneyland thing is just a stunt..
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

omg reliiii?? datz weird.. i tot u like ya lun.. hahahaa anyway.. actually i think the rumours are true.. just wait for it and before u noe it, they'll be separated.. the disneyland thing is just a stunt..
    ahah, i like arron and wu zun..... too bad theyre in separate groups
    itll be a shame if theyre gonna disband....
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

ahah, i like arron and wu zun..... too bad theyre in separate groups
    itll be a shame if theyre gonna disband....
    the second member i like the most is arron.. so luckily they're on the same group for me.. i understand what u mean.. cos I didn't want f4 to disband last time - luckily they didn't.. though they are practically solo now.. it's nice once in a while when they get back together as a group...
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

I like Fahrenheit as a group so i don't want them to disband. Those rumors about them not being on good terms isn't new right? Wasn't there rumors about Chun stealing all the spotlight making Jiro not happy or something? Though i'm with you, ChestNut, i'm on Jiro's side. He's my favorite. I like the rest of them too but not as much as i like Jiro for sure.

Hmm, about the Disney thing. Jiro and Arron both went together to Disneyland in Hong Kong twice already. Once in July and then again relatively recently in August. I don't think they were there as a whole group. Chun and Calvin were supposed to go in August (instead of Jiro and Arron) but couldn't because they were filming their series Romantic Princess or something. But you're saying that they all went to Disney together?
    I <3 MatsuJun

Hmm, about the Disney thing. Jiro and Arron both went together to Disneyland in Hong Kong twice already. Once in July and then again relatively recently in August. I don't think they were there as a whole group. Chun and Calvin were supposed to go in August (instead of Jiro and Arron) but couldn't because they were filming their series Romantic Princess or something. But you're saying that they all went to Disney together?
    im pretty sure its true since i saw it on the news on tv
    they were even talking about which disney princess they like.... recall that jiro likes sleeping beauty, and he was even joking around that calvin is the beast when he said he likes beauty and the beast.... they seem like theyre getting along quite well
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持