Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Fei Lun Hai (Fahrenheit)

i read the first page of the forum only and i cant stand those people saying bad things about Fahrenheit oreadi... Before you scold a group or what cant you like think of their fans?? ALK!!! If you dont like a group or band, just shoo and dont read their forums larhhs
    I like WUZUN in the band... started to like him after HanaKimi

Quote Originally Posted by libby96 View Post
    a japanese album? why?
    I guess they're making it big over there in Japan too. A couple of months ago i saw pics of someone working on their mural in Shibuya Parco in Tokyo. And now they recently released a Japanese album. I'm happy that they're getting more popular but i'm usually not too big on groups that sing in other languages that they're not fluent in.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Forever Fahrenheit (飛輪海) - Jiro & Arron = <3

Quote Originally Posted by Jilly View Post
    I thought it was a single, which is the Japanese version of 我有我的Young.
    Hmm, i guess you're right. Only Wo De Wo Young was sung in Japanese whereas the rest of the Japanese version of their debut album is in Mandarin. But anyway, a whole album was released but only one song is in Japanese.

I'm looking forward to them releasing another album which will hopefully be released in January or next year. Xin Wo, the theme song for Romantic Princess, is supposedly included. I still haven't heard the whole song yet. I wonder if it's available to download by now. I've only come across the ~2 minute version that's from the series.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Quote Originally Posted by beanybeans View Post
    I'm looking forward to them releasing another album which will hopefully be released in January or next year. Xin Wo, the theme song for Romantic Princess, is supposedly included. I still haven't heard the whole song yet. I wonder if it's available to download by now. I've only come across the ~2 minute version that's from the series.
    I wish they could include their other OST songs, such as 一個人流浪 (Yi Ge Ren Liu Lang) from KO One, 佔有 (Zhan You) from Tokyo Juliet, 超喜歡你 (Chau Xi Huan Ni) from Hana Kimi, and 出神入化 (Chu Shen Ru Hua) from The X-Family in their albums.

I wish they could include their other OST songs, such as 一個人流浪 (Yi Ge Ren Liu Lang) from KO One, 佔有 (Zhan You) from Tokyo Juliet, 超喜歡你 (Chau Xi Huan Ni) from Hana Kimi, and 出神入化 (Chu Shen Ru Hua) from The X-Family in their albums.
    Well, at one point, i saw that the MV for Chu Shen Ru Hua (along with Bu Hui Ai) was included. But that was per their Wiki page and now that blurb indicating that is gone. Hmm, i also read that Xin Wo will be included. But i guess they don't want to include the other OST songs. Though maybe it's being included because the release date for the 2nd album is close to the airing of Romantic Princess.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh View Post
    beanybeans, you must be a big fan of "Fahrenheit"(i can see it in your sign) that it's appearantly you appeared mostly in here. I think they quite great too. I remember hearing one song from them(not sure exactly what song) but it sounds quite fantastic though. And all of them looked quite good-looking/handsome.
    I'm a fan but i wouldn't consider myself a really huge fan. Maybe it's because it's taking a while for their next album to come out. I'm a bigger fan of KAT-TUN actually. And actually i think the majority of my posts are in the Jimmy Lin forum. At least that's where i had started off back in the day here.

Hmm, i wonder which song you're talking about. Is it the one they sing with Hebe from S.H.E? It's like pretty upbeat and catchy-sounding. The MV shows them trying to get the attention of the girl.
    I <3 MatsuJun

so what albums have come out? my friend is in china right now, and she's buying me some albums, and if ew fahrenheit albums have come out, i'll ask her to get it.

so what albums have come out? my friend is in china right now, and she's buying me some albums, and if ew fahrenheit albums have come out, i'll ask her to get it.
    They have a self-titled debut album which had several different versions that came out. I think they're all basically the same with a cd + dvd included but the album covers were different. They also have a Japanese album of their debut album. Though only their Wo You Wo De Young song is sung in Japanese. The rest, i believe, is in Mandarin. Their second album hasn't been released yet.
    I <3 MatsuJun

They have a self-titled debut album which had several different versions that came out. I think they're all basically the same with a cd + dvd included but the album covers were different. They also have a Japanese album of their debut album. Though only their Wo You Wo De Young song is sung in Japanese. The rest, i believe, is in Mandarin. Their second album hasn't been released yet.
    has their second album been released now?

has their second album been released now?
    Release date is Jan 4.

Has anyone placed their order yet for Fahrenheit's 2nd album? I'm pretty excited that there's a version with Arron and Jiro folders now. Though i guess the Chun and Calvin fans won't be able to order the album with their folders any more. At least not from YesAsia. Though it would've been cooler if the album just came with all 4 members' folders.
    I <3 MatsuJun

oh god, no.
    wu chun is from brunei.
    that's why he has a weird accent.

gooooosh!
    anyway, my fave is jiro!
    he is cute! uber cute xP
    i love him so so so so so much.
    he is actually very quiet among the group. a little introverted, maybe. but on shows and all that, he talks ALOT. i have no idea why too.
    introverted or extroverted i'll support him all the same xD
    also, jiro is the stupid-est in the group. well, no offence. cos all of the fahrenheit members are really smart and studied abroad but the main thing jiro studied were like backstage stuff and clothes designing etc.

aaron lived in new york before...

calvin studied in canada...

i know wuchun went overseas but where he went just slipped out of my mind xP

you will know if you watched wan quan yu le/tian cai chong chong chong
    he is loveeeeeeeed! xD
    and... no offence but aaron is probably the most talented.
    jiro can rap and dance and act.
    calvin can sing (he's only the 2nd best in singing in fahrenheit)
    wuchun cant sing BUT he can act.
    aaron is the best in singing among them, he can act, he can dance, and recently, in the MV xin wo he rapped alongside with jiro.
    so yeah, aaron is the most talented.
    he's also very handsome.. and cute. xD

if they do disband... ):
    calvin will probably be a stocks manager person. he was studying stocks in canada then, anyway.

aaron will continue in the entertainment industry. he's young and that's a good thing.

jiro will probably create his own band or smth.

wuchun will take care of his gym (he calls it his baby) in brunei.

i forgotten where i had obtained these info, but yeahhhhh. it should be true.
    - - - - -
    did you hear arron's new song? Ti Amo?
    altho he is very talented... i tihnk li yang totally took over the song.
    omggggg.
    - - - - -
    and to those people who dislike fahrenheit, i reluctantly respect your decision. they cant sing well, it is true. but wait till you hear their newest song wei ni cun zai. they improved so much you'll get impressed with them. hell yeahh<3
    - - - - -
    so yeah, i like fahrenheit whether they can sing or not.
    they are pretty faces and are talented! hey, talented doesn't mean that CAN sing okay. xD haha xD

Quote Originally Posted by candyhearted View Post
    oh god, no.
    wu chun is from brunei.
    that's why he has a weird accent.

gooooosh!
    anyway, my fave is jiro!
    he is cute! uber cute xP
    he is actually very quiet among the group. a little introverted, maybe. but on shows and all that, he talks ALOT. i have no idea why too.
    also, jiro is the stupid-est in the group. well, no offence. cos all of the fahrenheit members are really smart and studied abroad but the main thing jiro studied were like backstage stuff and clothes designing etc.

you will know if you watched wan quan yu le/tian cai chong chong chong
    he is loveeeeeeeed! xD
    and... no offence but aaron is probably the most talented.
    jiro can rap and dance and act.
    calvin can sing (he's only the 2nd best in singing in fahrenheit)
    wuchun cant sing BUT he can act.
    aaron is the best in singing among them, he can act, he can dance, and recently, in the MV xin wo he rapped alongside with jiro.
    so yeah, aaron is the most talented.
    he's also very handsome.. and cute. xD

if they do disband... ):
    calvin will probably be a stocks manager person. he was studying stocks in canada then, anyway.

aaron will continue in the entertainment industry. he's young and that's a good thing.

jiro will probably create his own band or smth.

wuchun will take care of his gym (he calls it his baby) in brunei.

i forgotten where i had obtained these info, but yeahhhhh. it should be true.
    - - - - -
    did you hear arron's new song? Ti Amo?
    altho he is very talented... i tihnk li yang totally took over the song.
    omggggg.
    - - - - -
    and to those people who dislike fahrenheit, i reluctantly respect your decision. they cant sing well, it is true. but wait till you hear their newest song wei ni cun zai. they improved so much you'll get impressed with them. hell yeahh<3
    - - - - -
    so yeah, i like fahrenheit whether they can sing or not.
    they are pretty faces and are talented! hey, talented doesn't mean that CAN sing okay. xD haha xD
    wow! welcome! wu chun studied in australia.

gooooosh!
    anyway, my fave is jiro!
    he is cute! uber cute xP

Are you sure Jiro is your favorite? I wonder what kind of fan would call his favorite "the stupid-est". Just because he never studies abroad, that doesn't make him - and everyone else for that matter - stupid. And to say that people who work backstage and design clothes are stupid, that's just shallow.

talented doesn't mean that CAN sing okay. xD haha xD
    Do you know how absurd this sounds?
    Last edited by Jilly; 01-11-08 at 11:30 PM.

Are you sure Jiro is your favorite? I wonder what kind of fan would call his favorite "the stupid-est". Just because he never studies abroad, that doesn't make him - and everyone else for that matter - stupid. And to say that people who work backstage and design clothes are stupid, that's just shallow.

totally. anyway, jiro's career isn't academically-based.

I read the post earlier but never got the chance to respond. Jiro is my favorite too. But i feel that just because you didn't get a chance to complete your studies or get to study abroad or whatever (i'm not exactly sure about Jiro's background) doesn't mean you're stupid. There are a lot of really smart people out there who will surprise you once you find out their educational background or lack thereof. I'm also really impressed with people who are really street-smart as opposed to academically smart.
    I <3 MatsuJun

totally. anyway, jiro's career isn't academically-based.
    I read the post earlier but never got the chance to respond. Jiro is my favorite too. But i feel that just because you didn't get a chance to complete your studies or get to study abroad or whatever (i'm not exactly sure about Jiro's background) doesn't mean you're stupid. There are a lot of really smart people out there who will surprise you once you find out their educational background or lack thereof. I'm also really impressed with people who are really street-smart as opposed to academically smart.
    Thanks guys. I said that not only because I like Jiro, but I really dislike people who judge others solely based on their academic background or occupations. That's such a conservative Asian thinking. It's like you have to study science to be considered smart... or you have to be a doctor or lawyer to be respected. So what if you don't? I guess the rest of us are just stupid then
    Last edited by Jilly; 06-16-08 at 10:23 PM.

fahrenheit recently got invited to a show 'friday night takeaway' on hunantv, except they were busy...

Two Sided Farenheit-their new cd-anybody heard it yet? I think it's pretty good..although I've only heard "tiamo" and "xin wo" so far.
    The Xin Wo MV is SO CUTE...check it out on youtube! I think it's a great song and one of the best MVs I've ever seen!
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=YoHlCoGXUQs
    Unfortunately Farenheit can't sing live...
    hu ge, yang mi, yuan hong, liu shishi.
    wang luodan, li guangjie.

Quote Originally Posted by redfirefly124 View Post
    Two Sided Farenheit-their new cd-anybody heard it yet? I think it's pretty good..although I've only heard "tiamo" and "xin wo" so far.
    The Xin Wo MV is SO CUTE...check it out on youtube! I think it's a great song and one of the best MVs I've ever seen!
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=YoHlCoGXUQs
    Unfortunately Farenheit can't sing live...
    I'm still waiting for my copy before i listen to the album. You know, the Tiamo thing bothers me because of the way it's written. Isn't it really supposed to be Te Amo?

And yeah, the Xin Wo MV is really really cute. I really like how colorful the whole MV is. Not to mention their slumber party looks really fun. I really like the song too. It's very catchy-sounding and i have to say even though i'm not big on Chun's singing, i like his part the best. Oh, and something else i realize is that when you listen to the song, it just sounds like only Jiro and Chun are singing their respective parts. But when you watch the MV, you can see that Jiro and Arron were singing together and so was Chun and Calvin. I guess Jiro's and Chun's voices overpowered them that i couldn't tell that two people were singing during those parts.
    I <3 MatsuJun