Thread: Satellite TV?

Default Satellite TV?

Can anyone recommend good satellite TV packages that is cheap? The main channel I want is Hong Kong's TVB and maybe even Cable TV if that's even possible. The problem is I live in Hawaii which is 6 hours behind Hong Kong time. So in the day, we would probably be getting Hong Kong's late night TV schedule and vice versa. I also live in an apartment building so I cannot install any dishes outside of my unit. So does anyone have any recommendations?

If you want to subscribe to Jadeworld that have TVB series, then only Direct TV offer the package of 5 channels and you need to install the special dish. Since you are living in an apartment, the choices is limited to none. Dish Network only offers ATV series and some Mainland channels. As for Comcast, they offer none! Sorry.....
    *A smile is contagious; be a carrier*

I got KylinTV instead. You have to pay extra for the ATV channel which I didn't since I wanted to test it out first. It is actually wireless so if you have a router, you can connect to it wirelessly. But the thing is, there's tons of interference causing the video feed to become disconnected at times.

And the TV schedules are so messed up. You'd have to watch from the middle of a series and sometimes if you aren't watching it all the time, the schedule would renew with new episodes, making you miss several episodes. Plus, you sort of lose track of what series is where with all the channels and shows.

:[ If only there was a much better alternative!