Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Justice Bao

Quote Originally Posted by lido_freak
    hey...hey..i think the dude in the red is pretty cute..what's his name?
    You mean the guy who played Zhan Zhao? The actor's name is Kenny He Jia Jing/Ho Kar King.

http://kennyhokarking.tripod.com/
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

So it is true! After asking so many people, finally I can confirm: “Bao Qing Tian” is having a sequel!!!

There will be 5 stories in the new "Judge Bao". Each contains 8 episodes. The first one is the same as "Li Mao Huan Tai Zi" (tức "Linh Miêu Tráo Chúa") in the old version, but as you know, it's casted by a different set of actors and actresses, except Jin, Ho, and Fan. The other four stories are newly written.

This new version of "Judge Bao" is produced by Fei Mai Corp. The boss of FeiMai wanted to remake "Judge Bao" and wanted the three main actors to star in it just like they did 13 years ago. He persuaded all three of them to take the roles. That's why we have this opportunity to see this new version of "Judge Bao"

http://yule.sohu.com/s2007/40bqt/
    http://www.zhanzhao.com/

"Thirteen years later, they still have enough energy and enthusiasm to re-interpret? Ho Jia Jin (Hà Gia Kính) smiled and said : "There is no problem! We like the relationship between the 'iron triangle' most of these individuals together. We had a tacit understanding that we do not want any person to be removed. He also disclosed that "Although the main players in this television series is the old old story, but the rhythm of the story will be greatly accelerate, now spent more in line with the needs of the audience."

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    You mean the guy who played Zhan Zhao? The actor's name is Kenny He Jia Jing/Ho Kar King.

http://kennyhokarking.tripod.com/
    oh, thank you very much!
    GAO HU ROCKS
    ALSO FAN OF THE FINAL FANTASY SERIES AND NARUTO!
    P.S. I got my icon at this site
    http://www.digik.net/avatars/series/13/38
    and it's by Izzy!

Quote Originally Posted by Tenken
    So it is true! After asking so many people, finally I can confirm: “Bao Qing Tian” is having a sequel!!!

There will be 5 stories in the new "Judge Bao". Each contains 8 episodes. The first one is the same as "Li Mao Huan Tai Zi" (tức "Linh Miêu Tráo Chúa") in the old version, but as you know, it's casted by a different set of actors and actresses, except Jin, Ho, and Fan. The other four stories are newly written.

This new version of "Judge Bao" is produced by Fei Mai Corp. The boss of FeiMai wanted to remake "Judge Bao" and wanted the three main actors to star in it just like they did 13 years ago. He persuaded all three of them to take the roles. That's why we have this opportunity to see this new version of "Judge Bao"

http://yule.sohu.com/s2007/40bqt/
    http://www.zhanzhao.com/

"Thirteen years later, they still have enough energy and enthusiasm to re-interpret? Ho Jia Jin (Hà Gia Kính) smiled and said : "There is no problem! We like the relationship between the 'iron triangle' most of these individuals together. We had a tacit understanding that we do not want any person to be removed. He also disclosed that "Although the main players in this television series is the old old story, but the rhythm of the story will be greatly accelerate, now spent more in line with the needs of the audience."
    Omg that is amazing news! I can't wait to watch it!! Is it out yet??

I have no idea (partially b/c I can't read Chinese ), but according to the website, this version will be broadcasted in China in the second half of this year (about July-August)

Quote Originally Posted by Athena View Post
    To Goofy: Here are some sites:Bao Zheng (Bao Gong)

Stories of Crime and Detection

Chinese History - Song dynasty

Sino: A Millennial Renaissance-- China Under the Northern Song Dynasty

<font size="1">[ April 24, 2003: Message edited by: Athena ]</font>
    Thnks Athena for those links. I always loved the 'Judge Bao' series. i think they're are a great and a must watch series of all time.

Is this true? I'm rewatching a case right now and the intro thingy talked about how famous this Taiwanese version is and how TVB and ATV's later versions were competing each week (which seems to be true since both of TVB and ATV had one made in 1995) and even CNN and BBC had this news documentry or news segment about the Justice Pao series because the 41 Justice Pao cases are so intriguing and etc.

I think I've watched a good portion of the cases but not all. Now I'm just happy exploring the cases of the Taiwanese version, I haven't seen yet. Or rediscovering the ones I have seen.
    Last edited by Suet Seung; 07-03-07 at 01:40 AM.

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    Speaking of Long Long...

Goofy: did you know that the actor who played Lao Lao in the Mermaid case is the same guy who plays Ba Xian Wang?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.geocities.com/longlongs_nest/BG2.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.geocities.com/longlongs_nest/bao42-13.jpg')

[ December 06, 2002: Message edited by: PJ ]
    Can someone tell me of the character Lao Lao is a man or a woman? I mean, its played by an actor, but he has makeup and voice of a woman, dubbed I think?

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    Can someone tell me of the character Lao Lao is a man or a woman? I mean, its played by an actor, but he has makeup and voice of a woman, dubbed I think?
    I think Lao Lao (literal meaning: Grandma) is meant to be a woman.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Banned

i remeber i've seen this series. to be frankly i love this one too. it's quite interesting to see which cases is it. now i'm re-watching it i find judge bao is a very great series for an asian series. i would highly recommended this series to other asians tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenken View Post
    its an amazing news! Bao Qin Tian would always be my favorite!. i like vencent jiao version, but kenny`s zhan zhao is the best so far.

i cant read those web really want to join the forum
    where can i watch/dl the series?
    any spoiler about the stories?
    Last edited by JadeButterfly; 01-02-08 at 03:50 PM.

I agree, JadeButterfly! Ohohoho.. can never get enough of Kenny Ho as Zhan Zao. Oh yeah, so when will this newest Justice Bao be aired?

Cubbie : He look older and cubbie but still so georgeous to watch. bring the memories from 13 years a go. can hardly wait! i searched the torrent also tudou.com no body share it so far. is it aired yet?

Ahahaha, yea! I was only 10 when I first watched it T-T the meeeemories!! I always fantasized him ever since, bwahahah.

Ohh, tudou.com.. sad. I can't read chinese.. so yea, reallly wanna know if it's aired yet...

i try to collect the video, and have some of the series. but i believe there is more than what i have now. i wanted all of the series by kenny ho anyone know how much series been made with him as zhan zhao?

There're 236 episodes, according to Dramawiki : http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Bao_Qing_Tian

if thats only 236 episode, then the one i saw is a clip from this new remake.....coz i think kenny look older there...

anyway i have all that 236 episode hehehehehe
    锋!!
    Nicholas Tse Official Blog!
    http://www.alivenotdead.com/nicholastse

I think my favorite case is the one with the twin brothers who were mistaken for each other, one's an assassin and the other is a sickly brother. I haven't seen all of the cases yet, but I'm looking around.

You guys should try watching ATV's Justice Pao, it has the same Justice Pao and GongSun Ce and has many HK and Taiwanese actors in it. But Ray Lui plays ZZ.

my fav case is 5 rats to the capital case! 五鼠闹东京 poor my dear zhan zhao
    i hate pai yi tang ( do i spell right?)

suet seung, the other zhan zhao i ever watched was vincent jiao, maybe i was deeply in love with kenny until i cant except the other. vincent played the role quite cool, Ray Lui and felix....hmmm i thought both of them too old for the role, despite the fact that kenny back to this role 13th years after! his zhan zhao is too decent! i`ll give it a try next time ^^
    Last edited by JadeButterfly; 01-10-08 at 06:08 PM.
    锋!!
    Nicholas Tse Official Blog!
    http://www.alivenotdead.com/nicholastse

You know I always wanted ZZ to pair up with someone but it always doesn't work out with him. It's either the girl he loves, separates from him b/c of death/wrong side of justice/etc OR the girl loves him but he doesn't love her. OR the third option is he tells the girl who loves him, that he must be by Justice Pao's side to help him fight for justice and so he have any relationship yet. Ah wait, I'm mixing that up with another Kenny Ho series--Bodyguards.

Well I've given up on the thought of having him have any romance at all that works out.

Kenny's ZZ was most playful at certain cases. Ray Lui is not bad. The ATV version of Justice Pao is like the original Taiwanese cases, its suspenseful unlike the TVB version.