Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What would various wuxia characters say about SPCNET Forums members?

Default What would various wuxia characters say about SPCNET Forums members?

Just a few minutes ago, I made an observation that no matter how great or powerful any wuxia character is, we have one advantage over all of them: we're real, they aren't.

Imagine there's a world where wuxia characters have access to an online forum like SPCNET, and they're all there posting messages. They are also able to "read" or "watch" our lives like we do theirs.

What would various wuxia characters say about SPCNET Forum members? Would they pit us in fights against one another? Debate our relationships and morals?

One thing is for sure: SWORD GOD would be pleased beyond his wildest dreams to discover that he is a deeply revered character here, rivaling the popularity of Dugu Qiubai, Zhang Sanfeng, Yang Guo, and Dongfang Bubai.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Quote Originally Posted by PJ
    One thing is for sure: SWORD GOD would be pleased beyond his wildest dreams to discover that he is a deeply revered character here, rivaling the popularity of Dugu Qiubai, Zhang Sanfeng, Yang Guo, and Dongfang Bubai.
    SWORD GOD would write that PJ has reached the peak of perfection in writing grandiloquent praises of his favorite wuxia characters.

Dugu Qiubai would stern at Dennis Chen for doubting his invincibility

Wang Chongyang would blush at Dennis Chen for rooting his prowess

Xiao Feng would chuckle at Dennis Chen for calling him a coward

Jinlun Guoshi would be furious at Wu Wudi for calling him Broken Wheel Monk

Green Furred Lion King Shi Shugang would be disappointed that he was hardly discussed by readers

OK, more. And, I think it would be interesting in general to imagine how wuxia characters may feel about the way we discuss them on SPCNET.

---
    Ren Woxing would be extremely pleased to find a devotee who has born (?) his name.

Yin Zhiping would feel ashamed and embarrassed that he is the most notorious rapist in Jin Yong universe, and that even Felix doesn't like him.

(while the real historical Yin Zhiping is turning in his graves, cursing Jin Yong for ruining his reputation)

Li Mochou would be disappointed to know that she is often ranked below the prowess of Mei Chaofeng.

Elder Xu Chongxiao would be speechless when he finds out that Huang Rong (the poster) has dubbed him THUNDERGOD.

Any others you can think of?

Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    Ren Woxing would be extremely pleased to find a devotee who has born (?) his name.
    I assume the question mark is for borne vs. born? (It's borne)

YG would be very confused there's a GuGu in this forum.

Guo Fu would want to fight me (and many others). But to her I say, BRING IT ON.

I think Guo Fu would first get some flames in her eyes, then spit out some blood, and finally suffer a heart attack + seizure. The members of the board would sigh in regret that they could not finish her themselves.

I think Guo Fu would first get some flames in her eyes, then spit out some blood, and finally suffer a heart attack + seizure. The members of the board would sigh in regret that they could not finish her themselves.
    I think Gwok Fu might be friendly to me, as I'm one of the very few who ever speaks in her defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    I think Gwok Fu might be friendly to me, as I'm one of the very few who ever speaks in her defense.
    She would love you so much that she takes your arm as souvenir.

(hey, that happened to one guy already)

She would love you so much that she takes your arm as souvenir.

(hey, that happened to one guy already)
    I spent a few minutes today thinking about what would have happened if, just at the moment when Gwok Fu was about to chop off Yeung Gor's arm, a random tea-server just entered the room and took the slash, getting killed in the process, sparing Yeung Gor his arm. I think the looks on Yeung Gor's and Gwok Fu's faces during that moment would be priceless. It would be like, "Ummm...OK, WTF just happened here?!"

Jin Yong would have to make up some very interesting deus-ex-machina for Guo Fu's aim to land flawlessly on the server who just happened to slip and bump into Yang Guo and knock Yang Guo out of the way and in turn take the chop just at the right time for Yang Guo but wrong time for him... but yes, that would produce a rather memorable "oh sh*t" gasp.

guo jing would be extremely upset that people keep wanting him to fight his "nephew"

while guo fu will be extremely pleased with ken cheng, little miss dragon girl herself will come after ken cheng for the constant bashing on her "guo'er"

Zhu Baokun will cry tears of joy into his turban that Huang Yushi remembered him.

SWORD GOD will forever be grateful to Athena for setting his surname right.
    Its BIxie Jianfa Gawdammit you guys!!!!

Xiao Zhao would be happy that a member here is plotting a story that involves her rescue from Persia.

Personally I think Cheng Ling Su deserves more fandom, I might start a thread on her when I set forth what's true/false in the adaption.
    Member of HYS fanclub -> click here to join group.

Member of TC fanclub.

Quote Originally Posted by yittz View Post
    Xiao Zhao would be happy that a member here is plotting a story that involves her rescue from Persia.

Personally I think Cheng Ling Su deserves more fandom, I might start a thread on her when I set forth what's true/false in the adaption.
    wow. this msg by yittz was posted eight months ago. when i saw this thread, what i intend to write was somewhat related. my intended words are: xz should be happy to have a number of supporters here. zwj should be happy as somehow i have 'forgiven' him. zzr will be a bit sad as it seems that over time, it's fine that zwj did not marry her. ah zhu should be worried that I begun to love her.

Banned

DGQB says:

I'm more powerful than sweeper monk, *****es.

Quote Originally Posted by the.raven View Post
    DGQB says:

I'm more powerful than sweeper monk, *****es.
    Sweeper monk magically taps him across the internet and starts a blog on reaching enlightenment.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sarakoth View Post
    Sweeper monk magically taps him across the internet and starts a blog on reaching enlightenment.
    DGQB prevents the tap from happening with a surprising IP address.

Yang Guo would ask:
    "Why Ken..why don't you love me..why why WHY???? Where's Gugu...why don't you love me Ken..Gugu..Ken...Gugu....ARGHH!H!H!

Zhang Wuji would secretly wonder why everyone thinks he's a pansy.