Page 12 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: THE LEGENDARY SIBLINGS by Gu Long Part 3

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

Shouldn't the sword in red instead of dark green with all those human scarificed needed to create it. Lol, maybe a meteorite from kyrpton is used to forge the sword.

But hey, maybe the kryptonite is the bright green version, and when it fused with the human blood, it became dark green...

Quote Originally Posted by spacerfiller
    In fact, I lost like five pounds one time from lack of eating food due to reading the novel.
    We should introduce Jean's Translation to those on diet then

Thanks again for your effort Jean!
    仁。智。义。信。礼。忠。孝。悌。忍
    慈。慧。气。念。仪。实。心。情。耐

^Agreed. The first night I read it I stayed up the entire night. Thanks again for your hard work on this project Jean!

Quote Originally Posted by Vic_Viper
    We should introduce Jean's Translation to those on diet then
    haha, Imagine how many less obesity there will be if they're to be introduce to Jean's translaion.

wow, I didn't realise reading translations can help one lose weight, a pity that translating novels don't have the same effect If I can lose a few kilos, I won't mind translating a few more novels

and now on with the story!

Xiao Yu’er asked, “What is that?”

Princess Yao Yue said, “When the sword maker fell into the cauldron, in his fury and grief, he made a curse, saying that if this sword can be made, anyone who sees this sword in future, will certainly die under the sword.” She stared at Xiao Yu’er icily, and said each word slowly, “Only this matter, you must believe it.”

On hearing this, Su Ying can’t help but shivered, and turned her head away, not daring to take another look at that cursed weapon.

Hua Wu Que suddenly took out the sword from the stone, and took it back to Princess Yao Yue with both hands. Princess Yao Yue’s eyes shimmered, and she said calmly, “You keep it.”

Hua Wu Que’s expression changed, and he lowered his head and said, “Disciple…”

Before he could finish his words, Xiao Yu’er laughed loudly again, “You’re giving the sword to him, is it because you want him to use this sword to kill me? But don’t you forget, if the curse of the sword maker is really so effective, you will have to die under this sword as well?”

Princess Yao Yue’s expression suddenly turned ashen as well, her gaze suddenly turned sharply towards Hua Wu Que, but Princess Lian Xing immediately interrupted and said, “Wu Que, go and find Tie Xin Lan.”

Hua Wu Que seemed shocked and asked hoarsely, “She…” He took a look at Xiao Yu’er and shut up immediately.

Princess Yao Yue said, “She has left. With her strength, she won’t be able to go far, you will surely be able to catch up with her.”

Hua Wu Que lowered his head and said, “Disciple… disciple…”

Princess Lian Xing asked angrily, “What about you? Are you going to disobey my words?”

Hua Wu Que took another look at Xiao Yu’er, and although his expression was full of pain and hesitation, but he dare not speak further and dashed out immediately.

Xiao Yu’er seemed not to have noticed him at all, and asked, “When you came in, there’s no one in this rat hole already?”

After hearing those words earlier, Princess Yao Yue seems to be still troubled by it.

Princess Lian Xing said seriously, “Not a single person was seen.”

Xiao Yu’er furrowed his brows, “Then what about Wei Wu Ya, could he have escaped.” Although Su Ying did not speak, she can’t help but reveal a look of pleasant surprise.

Xiao Yu’er rolled his eyes, and said, “Can you help me walk around and take a look?”

Even if Wei Wu Ya is the world’s most cruel and vicious villain, but when he does things, he really goes all out to do it, and he actually almost dug out the entire belly of the mountain.

Besides this main cave that looks like a palace, countless small caves were built on all four sides, each of them lined up like honeycomb cells.

Su Ying helped Xiao Yu’er walk over to each of them, and saw that every room was very neat, or rather very grand, and all of them has a very soft and comfortable bed.

Xiao Yu’er sighed, “I think I have not slept in such comfortable beds for two or three years, I didn’t expect that these little rats would live a more comfortable life than me.”

Su Ying said, “Wei… Wei Wu Ya may be very mean to his disciples, but as long as they do not commit any mistakes, the comfort for their daily living are not bad.”

Xiao Yu’er asked, “But why would the rats want to move away? Could it be that they have known that the cat is coming? Even if Wei Wu Ya is extremely capable, but I don’t think he can foretell the future.”

Su Ying was silent for a moment before saying, “That’s right, if this person came unexpectedly, Wei Wu Ya would never be able to know. If he escaped in a rush, then his departure would not be so orderly.”

Xiao Yu’er added, “Besides, he has trained hard over the last twenty years here, and built so many traps, with the sole purpose of preparing himself to deal with Hero Yan and the Floral Princesses.”

Su Ying nodded her head, “That’s right, he did have this intention.”

Xiao Yu’er said, “But now he has left, why is that so? Can you think of a reason why?”

Jean, thank you so much!

The story of the sword is very interesting. I wouldn't want to see a sword like that.

The guy that desires Princess Yao Yue in the 86 film adaptation of the novel, is he Wei Wu Ya?

Thanks for the translation Jean. Keep it up.

The guy that desires Princess Yao Yue in the 86 film adaptation of the novel, is he Wei Wu Ya?

Thanks for the translation Jean. Keep it up.
    86?

There is one TVB in 1988 featuring Tony Leung and Hugo Ng. If you meant that, then yeah, it is him.

If you are talking about the 80s Taiwan version, then I would not know.

Quote Originally Posted by Felix
    86?

There is one TVB in 1988 featuring Tony Leung and Hugo Ng. If you meant that, then yeah, it is him.

If you are talking about the 80s Taiwan version, then I would not know.
    opps, i meant 1988. Does anyone know the real name of the character that ends up with XY in the 88 series?

opps, i meant 1988. Does anyone know the real name of the character that ends up with XY in the 88 series?
    Her name is Su Ying. Do you mean the actress herself? If so, her name is Shallin Tse. She is my second favorite actress of all time. I love her Su Ying portrayal, which is a fusion of Su Ying and Mu Rong Jiu from the novel.

to continue.....

Su Ying smiled bitterly, “I can’t.”

Xiao Yu’er continued, “Besides this, there’s another matter I can’t seem to reason it out.”

Su Ying asked, “Oh?”

Xiao Yu’er said, “When I was seriously injured the other day, Wei Wu Ya suddenly left hurriedly to receive an honored guest. Only now do I realize that this honored guest is Jiang Bie He.”

Su Ying agreed, “That’s right.”

Xiao yu’er said, “Jiang Bie He may be the Hero of Jiang Nan, but the four words ‘Hero of Jiang Nan’, I’m afraid it’s not even worth a single cent on Wei Wu Ya’s eyes.”

Su Ying said, “So it seems that they have known each other long ago, or else Jiang Bie He would not be able to find him.”

Xiao Yu’er added, “This is something that I can’t figure out again. Jiang Bie He’s fame in the martial arts realm only started a few years ago, but Wei Wu Ya has been in hiding here for at least seventeen to eighteen years, so how did they get to know one another?”

He sighed and continued, “Since these two are now in cahoots, Wei Wu Ya has a greater advantage now, so he shouldn’t have left, but he did. Therefore I suspect that there must be some plot in this matter, or it could possibly be a trap they deliberately laid. Once I stepped in, I felt that there’s something wrong in this place.”

Suddenly someone asked, “What’s wrong?”

This voice suddenly came from behind them, but not only were Su Ying and Xiao Yu’er not startled, they did not even turn back for a look, because they know that the Floral Princess will certainly follow them, and they know that with the Floral Princess’s Lightness Skill, they will certainly not be able to detect her.

Xiao Yu’er said, “Although there’s not a single person here, but I feel that there’s a murderous air in here, as if we’ve walked into a grave and will never be able to leave.”

Princess Lian Xing said icily, “That is only your imagination at work.”

Xiao Yu’er said, “It may just be my imagination, but no matter what, I do not wish to stay in this place any longer. If you do not wish to leave, I’ll make a move first…”

Before he could finish his words, someone suddenly chuckled, “I’m afraid it’s too late for you to leave now.”

murderous air...hmm, can we say there will be a fight coming soon. XY and gang vs Rat man and JBH maybe his son might be there too. XY side has has better fighter and Ratman has home court advantage. I wonder which side would win if their are to fight.

Naaa, no way. Too early for a fight.

Now is the time of a revelation - the mysterious voice will tell us how he got to be here and what he is going to do with our heroes. (I hope this will not be one of my empty Gu Long guesses)

Jean thank you so much, each update makes me want to read more

And he will laugh. They always laugh. Everyone does. Except for Tie Xin Lan and Murong Jiu.

here's the end of chap 102

Although Xiao Yu’er’s life up to now is not considered very long, he has heard many types of laughter. However, no matter how horrible the laughter sound, when compared to this laughter, they become like music from heaven. And he also knows that in the whole world, only one person’s voice would sound so horrible.

The Floral Princesses and Su Ying’s expression suddenly changed.

Xiao Yu’er can’t help but cry out, “Wei Wu Ya is still here!” Since everyone in the cave has left, why is Wei Wu Ya still here?

That person chuckled, “That’s right, I am still here! I have waited a long time for everyone’s grand arrival.”

The laughter came from a stone room next door.

Amidst this piercing laughter, the stone wall of the cave suddenly opened miraculously, and a very small and exquisite vehicle with two wheels slid out from the stone wall.

This vehicle is made from a shiny gold metal, and looks very light and maneuverable, and on it sat a child like dwarf.

His knees were on the wheelchair, and his legs cannot be seen at all.

His eyes were crafty and vicious, having the color of dull gray that reminds one of desperation, but sometimes revealing a glimpse of innocent mischief, like a mischievous child.

His face was twisted and scary, looking like a hungry wolf that’s waiting to eat someone up, but the corners of his mouth revealed a trace of a sweet smile.

What Xiao Yu’er said was correct, this person is really made up of poison and honey. You obviously know when he is going to kill you, but you can’t help but pity him as well.

Once the Floral Princess saw him, she can’t help but stiffen, not willing to get even another inch closer to him, like a person who has suddenly seen a poisonous snake.

Wei Wu Ya said lazily, “What you have said earlier is correct, this place is already a grave, you can forget about leaving!”

Princess Yao Yue’s expression changed, “What did you say?”

Wei Wu Ya replied, “This place is the key position of the traps in all the caves, now that I have sealed all exits, even a fly can forget about flying out, not to mention humans.”

In his surprise, Xiao Yu’er wanted to rush out to take a look, but he suddenly stopped, because he knows that since Wei Wu Ya can say something like that, he is certainly not lying.

He rolled his eyes and laughed instead, “You have sealed all exits?”

Wei Wu Ya replied, “That’s right.”

Xiao Yu’er laughed, “Then, you do not wish to leave either?”

Wei Wu Ya replied, “I no longer wish to leave.”

Wei Wu Ya finally arrive.....

Wei Wu Ya's intelligence is something that cannot be underestimated by anyone including Xiao Yu Er himself. Though he was wrong in trapping them in the cave, he can explain in such a way that he did not do anything wrong to the 4 of them...

While Xiao Yu Er was debating with him, even he was toungue tied when dealing with Wei Wu Ya...In a way he can make it such that he did not do anything wrong although it is clear he has the intention of killing them...I can't help but laugh at Wei Wu Ya's answer as he is really witty in his words

Oh and this Wei Wu Ya is the most insane and cruel character I have ever seen in this novel...

New chapter~~

Chap 103

Xiao Yu’er chortled, “Who would believe your words? Even if you want to bury them alive here, you can find someone else to activate the traps, why do you want to accompany them to their deaths here?”

Wei Wu Ya said calmly, “Because I want to see them die with my own eyes, see with my own eyes the pain they suffer before death. I also want to see with my own eyes when tortured with hunger and fear, can they still maintain their saintly composure!”

Xiao Yu’er took a glance at the Floral Princesses, and saw that the sisters seem to have suddenly turned into two stone statues, not moving at all. Xiao Yu’er rolled his eyes and suddenly laughed loudly, “But you will do that, because you know that you are not their match, or else you could have killed them while dueling, without a need to sacrifice yourself as well, right?”

Wei Wu Ya sighed, “That’s right, I had thought that these twenty years, my martial arts have improved a lot, enough to kill them, but until I met Jiang Bie He, I realized that I was wrong.”

Xiao Yu’er can’t help but feel startled, “Why must you wait until you see him before realizing that you’re wrong?”

Wei Wu Ya said, “Twenty years ago, Jiang Bie He’s martial arts were nothing at all, but now he can be considered one of the most highly skilled in the martial arts realm. Even his martial arts have improved so much these twenty years, much less the Floral Princesses. If the improvement of my martial arts is on the same pace of the Floral Princesses, then I will still be unable to defeat them even if I train for another twenty years. Besides, there are two of them, while there’s only one of me.”

He smiled, and continued, “That’s why I thought it over, and can only use this method.”

Xiao Yu’er said, “Since that is the case, it will still be very easy for them to kill you, you…”

Wei Wu Ya said icily, “These doors are all made from huge stones weighing ten thousand kilos, and not that it’s been sealed, I’m afraid even I won’t be able to open it myself.”

Xiao Yu’er was as still as a rock as well, unable to talk anymore.

Wei Wu Ya added, “Besides, even if you know that the doors have been sealed tight in here, you will still carry a glimmer of hope, and I am your only hope, so I take it that you will never kill me?”

He suddenly smiled, “Ying’er, why are you hiding outside, not daring to come in?”

Su Ying walked in with lowered head, her face frighteningly pale.

Wei Wu Ya stared at her for a long moment, then took a glance at the Floral Princesses and said, “I have always treated you well, do you know why?”

Su Ying lowered her head and replied, “I… I do not know.”

Wei Wu Ya smiled, “If you were to take a look at the two Princesses, and then look into a mirror yourself, you will know.”

Xiao Yu’er felt a lurch in his heart, and only now did he realize that besides the looks between Su Ying and the Floral Princesses, which bear a 70% similarity, they are all great beauties, their complexion so pale, their expression so cold, that they look like mother and daughter or sisters. Su Ying does not know whether to feel surprise or joy, and asked, “You treated me well, is it because you want me to grow up to be like them?”

Wei Wu Ya said, “That’s right, or else of all the orphaned girls in the world, why did I save only you? I have always acceded to all your wishes, because I want to groom you into someone haughty and cold. I want you to stay there alone, because I want to nurture isolation in your character…”

Su Ying asked, “You tried all ways and means, just to make me turn out exactly like them?”

Xiao Yu’er clapped and laughed, “Now I understand, so your beloved is the Floral Princesses, but because you cannot have them, so love turned into hatred, that’s why you hate them to the core.”

He is the world’s smartest ugly dwarf, but he would actually fall in love with the world’s most dignified, most beautiful women. This thing is really unimaginable, strangely wonderful.

The more Xiao Yu’er thought of it, the more he felt it funny, and he was laughing so hard that he was panting.

Last edited by Jean; 04-20-07 at 05:55 AM.

uhh...how freaky, poor SuYing.
    Well, HWQ is outside with TXL so I'm sure, with the help of YNT, they will be able to save XYE and gang.
    We have the ability to fix the world's problems, but not the initiative

Too bad they gave the sword to HWQ. Otherwise the 2 princesses could have just sliced an opening into the stone door. After all, the chair was made of the toughest stone. The door slab can't be of the same material.
    Its BIxie Jianfa Gawdammit you guys!!!!