Page 14 of 51 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: THE LEGENDARY SIBLINGS by Gu Long Part 3

What part of Cali are you from spacerfiller?

Quote Originally Posted by Felix
    What part of Cali are you from spacerfiller?
    I'm from Costa Mesa. How about yourself?

This will be interesting.

I'm from Costa Mesa. How about yourself?
    Orange County.

and the ending to chap 103......

Xiao Yu’er asked, “Who?”

Wei Wu Ya replied, “He was originally your father’s page boy Jiang Qin, and grew up in your household. Your father and him were master and servant in name, but were actually like brothers.”

Xiao Yu’er was so surprised that his mouth gaped open, unable to close it at all. He can’t help but ask, “Since Jiang Qin and my late father were like brothers, why would Hero Yan want to kill him?”

Wei Wu Ya explained, “Not only was Jiang Feng one of the world’s rare handsome man, he is also extremely wealthy. Many in the martial arts world are already having designs on him, but because of Yan Nan Tian, they dared not strike. Who would have expected that Jiang Feng’s senses would suddenly be blinded and actually eloped with a female disciple of the Floral Palace, and this woman is your mother.”

Xiao Yu’er replied angrily, “You better be more courteous in your choice of words.”

Wei Wu Ya grinned and continued coolly, “Although these two were dizzily in love and were disregarding everything else, but they do know that the Floral Princess will not let them off, so once they escaped back, Jiang Feng either sold or gave his properties away! He himself just took some basic necessities and roamed the world, staying in hiding to avoid trouble.”

Xiao Yu’er fumed, “So stinking robbers like you became jealous.”

Wei Wu Ya replied, “That’s right. Jiang Feng’s plan was to let Jiang Qin ride on to look for Yan Nan Tian first, while he himself will bring your mother through an old abandoned passageway and hurry to meet up with Yan Nan Tian. This plan is not too bad actually, and the route he took was actually very well hidden, but a pity that before Jiang Qin went to look for Yan Nan Tian, he came to look for us, the Twelve Zodiacs first.”

Xiao Yu’er said wrathfully, “No wonder you are acquainted with Jiang Bie He, so it turns out that you were already in cahoots and dealt with each other before.”

Wei Wu Ya smiled and said, “Although I know about this, but I did not strike, because even if I do not strike, I am not afraid that the rest won’t give a portion to me after they succeed. Besides I had something on at that time and was unable to leave.”

Xiao Yu’er said, “Those who struck were killed by Hero Yan. They should have known what Hero Yan was like, why did they still strike?”

Wei Wu Ya replied, “They had the intention of pushing this blame to Floral Palace, and let Yan Nan Tian thinks that it was the Floral Princesses who struck. Besides, Jiang Qin has noted down all the possessions that your father carried with him. Such a huge business deal, why would the Twelve Zodiacs let it go?”

Xiao Yu’er gritted his teeth, “But Jiang Qin should know what the Twelve Zodiacs are like. Since this deal is now made with the Twelve Zodiacs, what else can he gain from this?”

Wei Wu Ya smiled, “He is not very greedy, he just wants 20% of the wealth. He also knows that we, the Twelve Zodiacs have always been fair in our deals, once we promise him a portion, we will never try to deny it. Besides, although your father treated him like his own brother, but in other people’s eyes, he’s still a servant in Jiang Feng’s household. If your father does not die, he can forget about being someone great for the rest of his life.”

He smiled slightly and continued, “Although this person is not very greedy, but he is extremely ambitious, with the sole intention of becoming famous in the martial arts realm, so he must kill your father first.”

Xiao Yu’er felt his hands and legs getting cold and was silent for a moment before saying, “But my father did not die in the hands of the Twelve Zodiacs ultimately, right?”

Wei Wu Ya replied, “What happened later, I’m not very sure about the details. I only know that when Yan Nan Tian got there, your parents are already dead, and only you were alive.”

Xiao Yu’er forced himself to contain the pain in his heart, and asked, “No matter who was the one who killed my parents, all these were caused by Jiang Qin. If he did not betray my father, these people will surely be unable to find them, right?”

Wei Wu Ya agreed, “Exactly.”

Xiao Yu’er said, “Since this is the case, why didn’t Hero Yan kill him at that time?”

Wei Wu Ya explained, “I’m afraid Yan Nan Tian did not know at that time that Jiang Qin is the root of the tragedy. By the time he found out, Jiang Qin has escaped. From then on, no one has ever heard any news about Jiang Qin in the martial arts realm, and no one has ever heard of any news about Yan Nan Tian. Only later did I hear that Yan Nan Tian has died in the Valley of Evil.”

He sighed again and said with a bitter smile, “Who would have expected that this piece of news is bullshit. Not only did Yan Nan Tian did not die, but his martial arts improved tremendously. And that Jiang Qin actually became the Hero of Jiang Nan.”

Xiao Yu’er was silent for a moment. He really cannot think of why Yan Nan Tian would suddenly appear? How can his injuries have healed suddenly? Could it be that some miracle has happened? Or is there another ‘Hero Nan Tian’ like Lu Zhong Yuan, who borrowed the name ‘Yan Nan Tian’? Who can this person be?

Last edited by Jean; 04-20-07 at 05:56 AM.

Jean, I want to confirm with you becoz there is something missing from this paragraph onwards....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Wei Wu Ya said, “Twenty years ago, Jiang Bie He’s martial arts were nothing at all, but now he can be considered one of the most highly skilled in the martial arts realm. Even his martial arts have improved so much these twenty years, much less the Floral Princesses. If the improvement of my martial arts is on the same pace of the Floral Princesses, then I will still be unable to defeat them even if I train for another twenty years. Besides, there are two of them, while there’s only one of mr.”

He smiled, and continued, “That’s why I thought it over, and can only use this method.”

Xiao Yu’er said, “Since that is the case, it will still be very easy for them to kill you, you…”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From the indonesian translation, I continue.....

Wei Wu Ya replied, "Like what I have said". "They (The Floral Princess) will not kill me because I have not done anything wrong to them."

"You intend to trap them to death, why is it not a crime?" Xiao Yu Er laughed.

"Isn't this place my home?"

"Ehmm you are right." Xiao Yu Er answered.

"I didn't invite them over and neither did I force them to come here. Now, I only close all the doors within my house tightly, how can you think that I have wronged them?"

"But if they want you to open the door but you refuse, it means that you have wronged them."

"Hmm, the doors here are made of gigantic rocks, now I have block all of them tightly, even I myself couldn't open it."

For a moment Xiao Yu Er was stunned like a statue and remain speechless.

The Indonesian translation I read also insist that the Floral Princess refuse to kill Wei Wu Ya because it is a rule of the Palace that you cannot kill someone that have not done anything wrong to you...

Is this difference due to the versions? Meh I am confused. Anyway I find this part funny.
    Last edited by Dendroid King; 04-03-07 at 07:20 AM.

Ooooo I wonder if the relations with HWQ will be also revealed This is so exciting!

I don't think anyone knows about HWQ except the Princesses....I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Dendroid King
    Jean, I want to confirm with you becoz there is something missing from this paragraph onwards....

Wei Wu Ya said, “Twenty years ago, Jiang Bie He’s martial arts were nothing at all, but now he can be considered one of the most highly skilled in the martial arts realm. Even his martial arts have improved so much these twenty years, much less the Floral Princesses. If the improvement of my martial arts is on the same pace of the Floral Princesses, then I will still be unable to defeat them even if I train for another twenty years. Besides, there are two of them, while there’s only one of mr.”

He smiled, and continued, “That’s why I thought it over, and can only use this method.”

Xiao Yu’er said, “Since that is the case, it will still be very easy for them to kill you, you…”

From the indonesian translation, I continue.....

Wei Wu Ya replied, "Like what I have said". "They (The Floral Princess) will not kill me because I have not done anything wrong to them."

"You intend to trap them to death, why is it not a crime?" Xiao Yu Er laughed.

"Isn't this place my home?"

"Ehmm you are right." Xiao Yu Er answered.

"I didn't invite them over and neither did I force them to come here. Now, I only close all the doors within my house tightly, how can you think that I have wronged them?"

"But if they want you to open the door but you refuse, it means that you have wronged them."

"Hmm, the doors here are made of gigantic rocks, now I have block all of them tightly, even I myself couldn't open it."

For a moment Xiao Yu Er was stunned like a statue and remain speechless.

The Indonesian translation I read also insist that the Floral Princess refuse to kill Wei Wu Ya because it is a rule of the Palace that you cannot kill someone that have not done anything wrong to you...

Is this difference due to the versions? Meh I am confused. Anyway I find this part funny.
    I checked 2 different websites of the chinese novel.... neither has the part about the Floral Princesses not killing WYY.

I bet XYE's wishing that he killed JBH when he had the chance. Imagine letting the betrayer of your parents off scott-free.....

I second Dendroid response, the Viet version has this part in it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Felix
    I second Dendroid response, the Viet version has this part in it as well.
    Maybe there is a difference in the two versions, but I like the translation that Jean has done. I think it makes more sense and it is more realistic, seeing WYY's character.

As for the revelation about HWQ and XYE, there was no one around when the Floral Princesses crafted this plan. Also if it is revealed then there won't be the showdown between HWQ and XYE

New chapter~~

Chap 104

Su Ying suddenly asked, “Has this Hero Yan killed Jiang Bie He already?”

Wei Wu Ya replied, “Not yet.”

Su Ying asked, “Why hasn’t Hero Yan killed him?”

Wei Wu Ya explained, “Because he wants to keep Jiang Bie He for Xiao Yu’er, so that he can take revenge with his own hands. As long as he cannot find Xiao Yu’er, Jiang Bie He will not die. If he can’t find Xiao Yu’er for the next 10 years, Jiang Bie he will live for the next 10 years.

Su Ying asked hoarsely, “In that case, is Jiang Bie He already…. already…” Although she did not finish her words, but her meaning is very clear.

Wei Wu Ya laughed loudly, “That’s right, Jiang Bie He will never die, because Yan Nan Tian will never find Xiao Yu’er. His martial arts may be 10 times better than Jiang Bie He, but he will never be as devious as Jiang Bie He. By keeping someone like Jiang Bie He next to him, is akin to walking the streets with a tiger. Sooner or later, he will die in the hands of Jiang Bie He.”

Xiao yu’er exclaimed furiously, “He spared your life and yet you treated him thus, can you still be considered human?”

Wei Wu Ya stopped his laughter and said with hatred, “Although he did not kill me, but he chased all my disciples away, and wanted them to take all my jewels with them. Isn’t this almost the same as killing me?”

Only now did Xiao Yu’er understand, and can’t help but laugh, “I’m afraid not only did he chase your disciples away, even your precious rats were chased away, right?”

Wei Wu Ya gritted his teeth and said, “Humph.”

Xiao Yu’er said, “So you feel that there’s no meaning in living anymore, that’s why you thought of this last move. But if you had treated your disciples a little better, would they have left while you were in trouble?”

Wei Wu Ya suddenly smiled sinisterly, “But now that I have all of you to accompany me in death, I am already very satisfied.”

Suddenly the Floral Princess called out, “Jiang Xiao Yu, come over here.”

Xiao Yu’er was unwilling to go over initially, but after thinking about it, he walked over. He took two steps, and turned around to look at Su Ying.

Su Ying looked as if she wanted to see Wei Wu Ya’s reaction first, but suddenly changed her mind and just smiled at Xiao Yu’er, following him as well.

The two Floral Princesses were standing in the middle of the ‘hall’, and although their expression is still proud and cold, but it also seems that they now suddenly look small, lonely and pitiful.

They were still standing very straight, not sitting at all. They looked as if they have never sat down before.

Princess Yao Yue suddenly turned around, as if she’s afraid that if she take another look at Xiao Yu’er, she will be unable to control herself and kill him.

Princess Lian Xing said slowly, “We have checked through this cave thoroughly earlier. The doors in here are indeed sealed.”

Xiao Yu’er said, “I don’t even have to check to know that this is certainly not a hoax.”

Princess Lian Xing was silent for a moment before adding, “These doors are huge stones weighing a thousand kilos, and cannot be opened with sheer human strength, but I think Wei Wu Ya will certainly not be willing to trap himself to death here.”

Xiao Yu’er asked, “Could it be that you want me to find this way out?”

Quote Originally Posted by overjoy71
    Maybe there is a difference in the two versions, but I like the translation that Jean has done. I think it makes more sense and it is more realistic, seeing WYY's character.

As for the revelation about HWQ and XYE, there was no one around when the Floral Princesses crafted this plan. Also if it is revealed then there won't be the showdown between HWQ and XYE
    Unless, Gu Long pulls out the weirdest turn of events in history. Jiang Feng and Yue No are still alive!!! Hmm, any chance for the spirit of JF and YN to tell their kids? I am sure Gu Long does not mess with these ghosts things though.

Kinda easy for them to know actually, I have seen one of the ending of this series which is quite creative actually. Anyway, maybe this is a spoiler then......

Not sure whether this is a spoiler or not since I have not read the novel before......

Maybe, in one of the situation, both of them will be bleeding and they can see their blood can mixed together which prove they are brothers. Kinda nice ways to spill out the secret without needed anyone to tell them.

Quote Originally Posted by ken2004
    Kinda easy for them to know actually, I have seen one of the ending of this series which is quite creative actually. Anyway, maybe this is a spoiler then......

Not sure whether this is a spoiler or not since I have not read the novel before......

Maybe, in one of the situation, both of them will be bleeding and they can see their blood can mixed together which prove they are brothers. Kinda nice ways to spill out the secret without needed anyone to tell them.
    Oh you must have watch the Dicky's verson. Hahaha. I think its quite creative also but overall the series is SUCK. Another thing I like abt Dicky's version is that Princess Yao Yue always bully Yan Nan Tian. First time if I am not mistaken is when she poisoned him before handing Xiao Yu Er. Later when Yan Nan Tian was in rambo mode (just regain consciousness and decided to attack Yi Hua Gong), she sort of hypnotize or confuse him. As a result, Yan Nan Tian got a nice punch. If Xiao Yu & Hua Wu Que did not arrive, Yan Nan Tian would have died Very funny but stupid scenario.

Princess Yao Yue is not the type who will resort to dirty tricks but in Wong Jing's version...hehehe......But I was very mad when just after the scence all of a sudden Princess Yao Yue go mad while her sister got one punch from the eunuch...All these stupid idea is to allow the Jiang Yu Yan to suck their inner power so that she can be the strongest in Wulin.

What a crap show. Hopefully there will be a new Jue Dai Shuang Jiao series soon in which Princess Yao Yue > Yan Nan Tian.
    Last edited by Dendroid King; 04-04-07 at 06:29 AM.

Things got really complicated and no one but the Princesses seemed to know about the twin.

Thank you so much for the update Jean

Wei Wu Ya laughed loudly, “That’s right, Jiang Bie He will never die, because Yan Nan Tian will never find Xiao Yu’er. His martial arts may be 10 times better than Jiang Bie He, but he will never be as devious as Jiang Bie He. By keeping someone like Jiang Bie He next to him, is akin to walking the streets with a tiger. Sooner or later, he will die in the hands of Jiang Bie He.

YNT should do the following to JBH: chop off both hands, cut out the tongue and change both legs together. Also, YNT should get rid of the devious JYL.

Seems like the Princesses could easily persuade WWY to let them out if they just used a little feminine persuasion.

Quote Originally Posted by KChill
    Seems like the Princesses could easily persuade WWY to let them out if they just used a little feminine persuasion.
    LOL, that's true. But, wait, WWY is too cunning to be tricked this easily. They would have to use a LOT of feminine persuasion to trick this old rat I don't think they would want to do that for escape... hahah