Page 15 of 51 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: THE LEGENDARY SIBLINGS by Gu Long Part 3

to continue.....

Princess Lian Xing was silent again, and said slowly, “I think, maybe you have a way to find out from Wei Wu Ya.”

Xiao Yu’er said, “Do you really think my capability is that great?”

Princess Lian Xing replied, “If he refuses to talk, then you shall kill him!” She took a glance at Su Ying and said, “I can see that he already hates you to the core, if there is a way for him to kill you personally, he will not miss it.”

Xiao Yu’er said, “These words are correct, bit a pity that if I fight with him, the one who die will not be him, but me.”

Princess Lian Xing said, “I know as well that your martial arts is not as good as his, but if I teach you six hours of martial arts, then he will certainly not be your match.”

Xiao Yu’er replied, “Oh, you’re really that confident? I don’t really believe it.”

Princess Lian Xing said calmly, “The mystery and intricacies of our sect’s martial arts is not something that people can imagine.”

Xiao Yu’er suddenly stopped talking. He tilted his head and thought for a long time, and suddenly burst out laughing.

Princess Lian Xing fumed, “Do you think this is a joke.”

Xiao Yu’er replied, “Why should I waste so much of my effort to fight with Wei Wu Ya?”

Princess Lian Xing can’t help but feel startled, and said, “If you can defeat him, and threaten him with death, he may reveal the last escape route.”

Xiao Yu’er asked, “Why would I want to escape? Isn’t this place very comfortable?”

Princess Lian Xing was so furious that her face paled, unable to speak further.

Xiao Yu’er said lazily, “I’ve been poisoned anyway, so I have to die sooner or later. Even if you can neutralize my poison, I may still die in the hands of Hua Wu Que. Since no matter how I see it, I still have to die, I might as well die here. This tomb is quite elaborately done up as well.”

Princess Lian Xing kept staring at him, and until he finished talking, she still stared at him for a long while, then suddenly said, “What if I guarantee that you will certainly not die in the hands of Hua Wu Que?”

Princess Yao Yue suddenly exclaimed heatedly, “The battle between you and Hua Wu Que must happen, nothing can change it…”

Xiao Yu’er sighed, “Since that is the case, there’s no way then, we can just all wait here for death.”

Princess Lian Xing said, “But don’t you forget, if I can make your martial arts win Wei Wu Ya, then you can win Hua Wu Que as well. If you can kill Wei Wu Ya, then you can defeat Hua Wu Que!”

Xiao Yu’er blinked, “You are the ones who brought up Hua Wu Que since young, not only is he your disciple, he’s almost your son. But I am the son of your enemy, if not for the fact that I know the gap between our martial arts level is too huge, I may have taken your lives long ago. But now you actually want to teach me martial arts, want me to kill your disciple, I’m afraid no one in the world will believe such words.”

Princess Lian Xing took a look at her sister, and Princess Yao Yue said, “Naturally there is a…”

Xiao Yu’er’s gaze shimmered, and waited for her to continue, but she just said those few words and suddenly stopped. Xiao Yu’er pressed on, “If you want me to believe it, it’s very easy too. As long as you tell me the reason behind all these, I will do whatever you want me to do, I will agree to anything.”

Xiao Yu’er stared at her and said calmly, “Or would you rather let Wei Wu Ya see your ugliness before your deaths then to reveal this secret? I can tell you that when a person is about to die, they not only look very awful, but very funny as well.”

Princess Yao Yue gritted her teeth and suddenly turned around. Princess Lian Xing followed her as well and turned around calmly, neither of them wanting to take another look at Xiao Yu’er, or listen to another word of his.

Xiao Yu’er stood there stunned like a log for a moment before suddenly turning towards Su Ying and asked, “You have known quite a bit about what is happening, right?”

Su Ying sighed, “Now I know that Aunty Jiang was formally a disciple of Floral Palace, later… later…”

Xiao Yu’er gritted his teeth and said, “Without a doubt, my parents died in their hands, they did not kill me then, but wants to kill me now to prevent further trouble. But why must they insist that Hua Wu Que kill me personally? If they were willing to strike themselves, I would have died many times over.”

Su Ying said, “They thought that you would hate Hua Wu Que a lot. If you do not look for them to seek revenge, then you’ll certainly look for Hua Wu Que. But who would have expected that your thinking is very open, and views that the enmity involving the older generation has got nothing to do with the younger generation, so they can only force Hua Wu Que to kill you. From what I see, there must be some complicated relation between you and Hua Wu Que.”

Last edited by Jean; 06-11-07 at 09:27 PM.

C'mon SY & XYE....you guys are almost there in figuring out the truth....there's something btw HWQ & XYE but what?? I'm thinking XYE might suspect that they're related??? He is the smartest person in the world...

His conversations with the Princesses was really funny...he really let them have it...those 2 princesses should not trade words w/ XYE...he only ends up frustrating them more!

Thank you so much for the update Jean, this novel is going great!

I like Princesses now that they didn't resort to use their femininity to solve problems.

Quote Originally Posted by eliza bennet
    Thank you so much for the update Jean, this novel is going great!

I like Princesses now that they didn't resort to use their femininity to solve problems.
    LOL, eliza. For myself, I was only joking. Of course they wouldn't resort to that. Otherwise it wold be some kind of cheap story that we all know the kind. Really it goes very distant from their personality.

hahah.

I disagree....if men can use strength to gain advantage, women should be able to use their femininity.....although I do agree that the FP's are too proud for that sort of thing.

Of course they wouldn't resort to that.
    Many Gu Long female characters seem to do that - and that was the advice Su Ying gave to TPG.

Quote Originally Posted by eliza bennet
    Many Gu Long female characters seem to do that - and that was the advice Su Ying gave to TPG.
    Yes, I know. But can you imagine FPs doing that? I rather imagine them killing everyine to die together if they don't escape in other way. Or something like 2nd Princess said. Defeat him and threat him, or maybe torture him phisically so WWY would say something.

I think It would be freaking if in near death situation they started to use sex appeal to make WWY talk. The novel would fall 1 level or 2 in my conception. But it would be really funny

Quote Originally Posted by Felipe
    Yes, I know. But can you imagine FPs doing that? I rather imagine them killing everyine to die together if they don't escape in other way. Or something like 2nd Princess said. Defeat him and threat him, or maybe torture him phisically so WWY would say something.

I think It would be freaking if in near death situation they started to use sex appeal to make WWY talk. The novel would fall 1 level or 2 in my conception. But it would be really funny
    Both the princesses will NEVER use feminity to solve the problem. They would not use any forms of dirty tricks either.

The Princesses are so persistent that even in the face of death, they will never change their stand nor thinking. Maybe just a little. But overall they would rather die than do something against their belief.

But there will be a twist. In supposingly a death situation, The Princesses manage to......................... spoiler hahahaha.

I am pretty sure if Yao Yue had to use her femininity to seduce men, Dendroid would not be such a big Yao Yue fan.

I don't really think they are this great. But I don't dislike them either.

Now that I look at it, we're somewhere near 81% of the novel right? Thanks to all translators, and, speccially Jean who took the work for now.

I wonder if WWY's cave smells like rat. XYE better find the way out quick are else they'll suffocate.

Gu Long have so many characters in this story but many of them seem to just disappear... are Zhang Qing and Murong Jiu, Black Spider and the others going to reappear in this story? And what ever happened to that 'Cherry Blossom' girl at the very beginning?

and once again, Thank you so much Jean =]
    www.winglin.net/fanfic/Emilyy8 [Raymond Lam, Bosco Wong, Ron Ng]

www.winglin.net/fanfic/Emilyy5 [oneshots]

Quote Originally Posted by Felix
    I am pretty sure if Yao Yue had to use her femininity to seduce men, Dendroid would not be such a big Yao Yue fan.
    Hehehehe, you got it right..

Babiadorkable, they will appear, dun worry. But I dun think the Blossom Girl will ever appear again. The rest will most likely appear.....because they have something unresolved.

I dont even remember this "cherry blossom" girl... when was it tha she appeared?

Well, the worst case was TSTE, in that novel people really suddenly disappeared and DID NOT appear later, they just jumped in again in the end. Others would change from great importance in the novel to a minor participation ... you don't even feel it happening, it suddenly happens... "woa, I think this guy will do something great...! But, Hey!, the novel is finished, where's he by the way?"

But I really loved TSTE... just this "detail" that bothered me.

Thank god it didn't happend much in SSRS and BTW. And I won't really mind if it happens again in Legendary Siblings, 'couse I really am in love with this novel.
    Last edited by Felipe; 04-07-07 at 01:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Felipe
    I dont even remember this "cherry blossom" girl... when was it tha she appeared?
    Very early. The first girl Xiao Yu Er met outside of Evil Valley I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Felix
    Very early. The first girl Xiao Yu Er met outside of Evil Valley I believe.

Oh, I remember now! Thanks!

to continue.....

Xiao Yu’er’s eyes gleamed, but he furrowed his brows and said, “But it’s impossible that I could be related to Hua Wu Que. I was taken to the Valley of Evil immediately after I was born, and in this world, I have no relations left.”

The silence in the cave is not much different from that of a tomb, the light reflecting from the stone wall very gentle, like the moonlight, shining on Xiao Yu’er’s face. This was actually a happy, proud, stubborn and charismatic face, but now it appears indescribably dull, indescribably tired. Su Ying looked at him dully, her eyes seem to slow fill with tears.

Without knowing how much time has passed, Xiao Yu’er mumbled, “Su Ying, you must know that I am not afraid of death, but if I were to die just like that, I really cannot accept it… really cannot accept it!”

Su Ying said, “If the doors in here have really been sealed, then the whole cave should be like a tomb with no air at all, but… until now we don’t have any feeling of suffocation. Besides, any place with lack of oxygen, even a flame will not be able to stay lighted.”

Xiao Yu’er hit his own palm with his fist and said, “Good, as long as he has really left a way out, I will have a way to make him speak.”

Su Ying suddenly smiled, “Didn’t you say that you do not wish to leave?”

Xiao Yu’er made a face at her, “I was deliberately threatening them. Before the truth of this secret is revealed, not only can I not bear to let myself die, I can’t bear to let them die as well.” In desperation, there is now suddenly a glimmer of hope, and the two of them can’t help but feel more energetic and upbeat. Just as they were about to walk forward, there was a sudden sigh that came behind them. “You need not search, I am here!”

The stone platform which the stone chair was originally on, suddenly moved away. Wei Wu Ya was on his wheelchair, slowly rolling up from the bottom.

“I know that right now you must be planning, thinking of a way to make me reveal the place where air is coming from. Then let me advice you, you need not bother. Because when I was building these air holes, I was afraid the rats would escape from these holes.”

Xiao Yu’er thought for a moment, and suddenly asked, “Are you afraid that we’ll die too quickly?”

Wei Wu Ya smiled, “That’s right. I spent so much effort to make you come to this place, how can I bear to let you die of suffocation so fast? Of course I’ll hope that the slower you die, the better, only then can I slowly appreciate the various unsightly ways that you will die. I can guarantee that there is nothing more interesting than this in the world.” He seems to find the thought amusing, and was laughing so hard that his whole body was twisted.

Xiao Yu’er actually smiled as well, and said, “We would like to ask you, what kind of ugly behavior would you expect us to make?”

Wei Wu Ya’s eyes gleamed, and he laughed, “You should know that the Floral Princesses will never casually sit down, finding everywhere else dirty. But I can guarantee, in less than three days, they will lie down on the beds that those stinking men had slept on. Usually they would refuse to eat anything else, but in another few days, they might even swallow a dead rat, or they may kill and eat the two of you, would you believe that?”

Xiao Yu’er laughed loudly, “If they will really eat me up, it’ll be quite marvelous as well, I’d rather be buried in their stomachs.”

Although he is laughing loudly, but he can’t help but secretly feel terrified, because he knows that what Wei Wu Ya said, is not entirely impossible.

Wei Wu Ya continued with a smile, “Besides, I know that the four of you are still virgins, not one of you have really tasted the joys of being a human. When death is impending, you may suddenly realize that to die just like that is a bad bargain, and you may think what doing that thing feels like.” His eyes were filled with lewdness, as if he is already imagining the situation then, and curled his body, laughing madly and added, “By then, I’m afraid you, little lad, will become a treasure.”

“Why don’t you want a taste of this yourself? Or can it be that you can’t do it anymore?” Xiao Yu’er stared at his pair of spindly, crooked legs and laughed frostily, “So you can’t do it since a long time ago, that’s why you became a lunatic. I had thought that you were hateful, now I realize that you’re actually very pitiful.”

Wei Wu Ya suddenly roared madly and threw himself towards Xiao Yu’er. Xiao Yu’er twisted his body quickly, his palms extended in retaliation. Who would have expected that Wei Wu Ya’s body would suddenly protrude ten over short swords, slicking towards his wrist. It turns out that on each of his fingers, he kept his nails three to four inches long, which are curled up usually, but once he fights, his internal energy flowed through his fingertips and his fingernails will spring out like swords. Under the light, the ten fingernails reflected darkly, obviously they contain deadly poison. If Xiao Yu’er was scratched even lightly, he’ll be beyond saving.

hmm...that would be rather out of character for wei wu ya to kill xye so quickly. thanks jean!!!

WWY is such a pervert! I wish someone would shut his filthy mouth.

I'm hoping that we will see a fight scene between WWY and Princesses (since they wouldn't let anyone harm XYE no?)

LOL...XYE's mouth always land him in trouble!!!! No worry here b/c our lil fish will be just fine...afterall, he's the main character right??