Page 32 of 51 FirstFirst ... 222324252627282930313233343536373839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: THE LEGENDARY SIBLINGS by Gu Long Part 3

yerh Jean... bad for my health.
    going off to bed thinking whats going to happen next.

thanks heaps.

Hehe, some of the evil done by the 10 evils might be back to haunt them I love seeing these guys in action.

is it Xiao Yu'er?
    www.winglin.net/fanfic/Emilyy8 [Raymond Lam, Bosco Wong, Ron Ng]

www.winglin.net/fanfic/Emilyy5 [oneshots]

Plot twist!

Right at this time, there was a bang on the deck, and a person walked in with large strides, and who else can it be but Bai Shan Jun, the one whose wife is about to be snatched away.

Bai Kai Xin sighed and mumbled, “This messy affair, how can it ever be settled?”

Li Da Zui grinned from ear to ear and said, “Take your time to settle it, anyway you’re brothers with the same ancestor, you can always talk things over.”

Bai Kai Xin stared at him angrily, wishing that he can fight it out with him, but by now Bai Shan Jun has walked to him and he hurriedly smiled condescendingly, “Our family name is both Bai, and a single pen cannot write the word Bai twice at the same time, you must not listen to others trying to sow discord between our own family.”

Li Da Zui said icily, “A single pen cannot write the word Bai twice at the same time, and how can a pair of pants be worn on two pairs of legs?”

Bai Kai Xin jumped up, as if he wanted to leap over.

However Bai Shan Jun stopped him, and actually smiled, “What this brother said is quite true, I…” Bai Kai Xin exclaimed, “True? He is totally bull-shitting, your wife and me, there’s nothing… nothing, and I have no wish to marry her as well. You came at the right time.”

Bai Shan Jun replied, “Outrageous, since my lowly wife is now married to Brother, then naturally she is now Brother’s wife. Younger Brother here may be stupid, but I do know that one must not hanker after a friend’s wife, so how dare I flirt with my sister-in-law.” That he would actually say something like that, everyone was stunned.

Bai Kai Xin stammered, “You… what do you mean by that? Don’t you want your own wife back?”

Bai Shan Jun laughed, “I’ve never had that intention. The reason I came today, is just to make arrangements for the transfer, and once the arrangements are complete, no one is to argue about it in future.”

Bai Kai Xin exclaimed, “I snatched your wife away, don’t you want to fight it out with me!”

Bai Shan Jun replied, “Not only do I have no intention of fighting with you, I am instead extremely grateful to you…”

Bai Kai Xin’s nose looked as if it’s twisted, and he asked hoarsely, “You… you… you’re grateful?…”

Bai Shan Jun laughed heartily, “I have enjoyed her for twenty years, it’s time to let Brother enjoy a taste of her. She may be bad tempered, easily jealous, and although she knows how to cook, she doesn’t know how to take care of a household. But sometimes she will cook an egg for Brother to eat, it’s just that she may put a little too much salt in it.”

Bai Kai Xin was stunned on hearing all these, unable to express his grief at all.

But Madam Bai jumped up and screamed, “You… you moron, how dare you say anything bad about me…” Bai Shan Jun grinned, “Sister-in-law please don’t find the wrong person, I am now no longer your husband, you must remember this point now.”

Madam Bai was stunned as well, unable to say another word.

Bai Shan Jun bowed and said with a laugh, “I wish that the two of you will be happy for a hundred years to come, to be together until old age, and I beg the two of you, to let me have a way out, and in future I will certainly erect a longevity tablet for the two of you so that I will never forget your good grace.” He looked heavenward and laughed loudly before turning around and left.

Everyone looked at one another, all not knowing whether to laugh or cry, not a single one of them would imagine that there would actually be someone like that, or such a thing happening in the world.

After a moment, Madam Bai was heard mumbling, “He doesn’t want me, he actually don’t want me, is this real…”

Bai Kai Xin sighed, “If only it’s not real, but a pity he seemed to be perfectly serious.”

Last edited by Jean; 07-05-07 at 08:32 PM.

I say it's a trick. There's something not right going on. I'm not putting my guard down until this story is finished . There are new surprises at every turn.

Leaving us hanging again, Jean?

Cool

Hey - if I was married to her, I'd try to get rid of her too!

Oh this is indeed a twist! I'm also wondering what will happen to HWQ (I can't help but liking him, he is totally the silent strong type)

Jean thank you so much

Quote Originally Posted by eliza bennet View Post
    Oh this is indeed a twist! I'm also wondering what will happen to HWQ (I can't help but liking him, he is totally the silent strong type)

Jean thank you so much
    Though I still have to say I like XYE more than HWQ, HWQ in the novel is so much better than the HWQs in the adaptations.

to continue....

Madam Bai shouted, “This must not be true, he does not really feel that way, I know… I know he must be feeling very miserable now, I must not let him leave like that.” As she shouted, she ran out. After being starved for three, four days, Bai Kai Xin and the rest only gave her half a bun and a small cup of water, and now she used all of these remaining strength, as if she’s afraid that someone will pull her legs from behind. Actually, no one has the intention of stopping her at all, especially Bai Kai Xin.

Bai Kai Xin originally thought that this woman is quite interesting, and the most interesting part is precisely because she is someone else’s wife. Most men will find that someone else’s wife is more interesting, and all the more ‘Harming others without benefit to oneself’ Bai Kai Xin. That’s why when the others forced him to marry this woman, he wasn’t exactly against it. He only hoped that when Bai Shan Jun finds out about this matter, he would be roaring and crying with anger, and come to settle scores with him. But who would have expected that Bai Shan Jun would actually give her to him, as if she’s just a pile of trash, quite afraid that he won’t be able to give her away. Now Bai Kai Xin is really disappointed. He suddenly realized as well that this woman is not that much more interesting than a pile of trash.

That is the problem with most men. Even if it’s a pig, if there are two men fighting for her at the same time, then every inch of this pig will become beautiful, but if one of the men were to suddenly give up, the other man will suddenly wake up from his dream, “So she’s a pig, it’s just a pig.”

Now Bai Kai Xin can’t wait for this woman to run out quickly, the faster the better, and if she slips and falls into the river, that’s even better. But who would have expected that Madam Bai had just reached Gui Tong Zi when he reached out his hand, grabbed her by her neck and lifted her up. He may be very much shorter than her, but strangely, he was able to lift her up from the ground, and made it look very easy as well.

He carried her all the way back to Bai Kai Xin before putting her down. Madam Bai stared straight ahead, as if she’s so shocked that she doesn’t even know how the little short person can carry her up.

She grumbled, “Can’t I go and find my husband?” Gui Tong Zi replied with a straight face, “Your husband is right here, where are you going to look for him?”

Madam Bai said, “But… I have no wish to marry him, I was forced by others.”

Gui Tong Zi asked, “If you do not wish to marry him, then why did you pretend to be shy like a bride earlier?”

Madam Bai rubbed her eyes hard, thinking of rubbing some tears out, but her tears are not a lot, and they are disobedient, refusing to come out when they’re supposed to.

Gui Tong Zi laughed, and suddenly tapped Hua Wu Que’s shoulder, He had to stand on tiptoes before he could tap his shoulder.

He grinned and said, “Young lad, it’s really your good fortune to be able to marry the daughter of our Old Tie.”

Although Hua Wu Que was standing, but besides being able to stand, he does not have the strength to do anything else. Maybe he can still talk, but, at a time like this, what else can he say? Gui Tong Zi looked at the expression on his face and asked with a furrowed brow, “No matter what, you’ve finally gotten her as your wife, why are you still unhappy?”

Tie Xin Lan suddenly spoke up, “Elder, I… I….” Du Jiao Jiao and the rest did not seal her mute acupoint at all, because they’re not afraid of her talking. Even if she said something she’s not supposed to, they can stop her anytime.

But now, with Gui Tong Zi right in front of her, they have no choice but to let her continue talking, because no one wished to be carried up by the neck.

Even if Gui Tong Zi has no other skills but this, it’s already enough, because they saw earlier when he lifted Madam Bai, and if he just stretches out his hand, no one can guarantee that they will be able to avoid him. When he stretched his hand, it’s as if his hand was originally growing right out of Madam Bai’s neck. Luckily Tie Xin Lan only spoke three words, and she was unable to continue.

However Gui Tong Zi smiled and said, “I know you have a lot to say to me, but there’s no hurry now. Very soon, you will understand everything.”

The sisters of the Murong family were already secretly exchanging looks with one another, as if they’re discussing how to receive this strange person. The Murong family will never show any lack of courtesy towards their guests.

But before they could speak, Gui Tong Zi has already said with a laugh, “You need not invite me for a drink of wine, I never drink, because I’m too small sized, I will never win others in drinking. That’s why I might as well not drink.”

Chen Feng Chao smiled, “Since that is the case, why don’t Elder…”

Gui Tong Zi interrupted, “Are you going to ask me what I like? Fine, I’ll tell you, I only like to see women take off their clothes and turn somersaults. If you want to receive me, then just turn some somersaults for me.”

Last edited by Jean; 06-29-07 at 05:07 AM.

Gui Tong Zi=XYE in disguise, maybe?
    Read the latest chapters of Coiling Dragon at Wuxia World!

Mmm.. this is definitely an unexpected turn in the plot.. mmm

This is delicious, twist after twist.

Thank you so much Jean

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    Gui Tong Zi interrupted, “Are you going to ask me what I like? Fine, I’ll tell you, I only like to see women take off their clothes and turn somersaults. If you want to receive me, then just turn some somersaults for me.”
    LOL - This must be the next big tease for those who enjoyed the 'spanking' and statues earlier on in the novel. I like this newcomer - he's very funny.

XYE in disguise? It's possible right ? or maybe it's the that Rabit Zodiac ? what ever happened to him anyways? Wonder where XYE is right now. So I guess this book is coming to an end very soon?
    www.winglin.net/fanfic/Emilyy8 [Raymond Lam, Bosco Wong, Ron Ng]

www.winglin.net/fanfic/Emilyy5 [oneshots]

Thanks for the update! Watch, the next post will be, in true Gu Long style, as follows:

"But surprisingly the Murong sisters did not even bat an eyelash. The Fourth Miss smiled and said, 'We thought you would ask for something greater. Such a simple request for somersaults is easily fulfilled.'

Now it was Gui Tong Zi's turn to be shocked. Suddenly, he burst into laughter. 'Truly the Murong sisters deserve their name!'

The Ten Evils were puzzled. Surely the proud Murong sisters would never lower themselves like that. But suddenly there were 16 flashes of light as the Murong sisters and their husbands drew their weapons and attacked!

Fourth Miss laughed coldly, 'But Mr. Gui will have to take the clothes off himself!' The Murongs attacked quickly and ferociously. The Ten Evils thought that Gui surely could not survive. But who would have known that in the next second, with a slight twist of his body, Gui took all of the swords!

Laughing loudly, Gui sneered...'"

ok I just made that up...

^Hey, that's not bad!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dewyloony123 View Post
    Thanks for the update! Watch, the next post will be, in true Gu Long style, as follows:

"But surprisingly the Murong sisters did not even bat an eyelash. The Fourth Miss smiled and said, 'We thought you would ask for something greater. Such a simple request for somersaults is easily fulfilled.'

Now it was Gui Tong Zi's turn to be shocked. Suddenly, he burst into laughter. 'Truly the Murong sisters deserve their name!'

The Ten Evils were puzzled. Surely the proud Murong sisters would never lower themselves like that. But suddenly there were 16 flashes of light as the Murong sisters and their husbands drew their weapons and attacked!

Fourth Miss laughed coldly, 'But Mr. Gui will have to take the clothes off himself!' The Murongs attacked quickly and ferociously. The Ten Evils thought that Gui surely could not survive. But who would have known that in the next second, with a slight twist of his body, Gui took all of the swords!

Laughing loudly, Gui sneered...'"

ok I just made that up...
    The only problem is...I am afraid your fight scene here is still a little too long for Gu Long standards, lol.

yerh to much action...
    and weres the spanking and dirty statues.
    not a true story without some spanking.

sorry to disappoint.... but... no fighting.... yet

The expressions on the faces of the Murong sisters changed. Qin Jian, Mei Zhong Liang, Zuo Chun Sheng have already stood up, but Du Jiao Jiao’s eyes gleamed, hoping that they’ll start fighting sooner. Who would have expected that right at this time, the sound of music suddenly drifted in from the shore, and in this breezy night, it sounded so melodious, so charming and full of joy. No matter who, once he hears such music, he will not fight.

Once the music started, all the surrounding noises died down immediately, as if anyone with ears is totally mesmerized by this music.

Even the eyes of ‘Bloody Hands’ Du Sha is slowly becoming more gentle. The music can actually make everyone remember the happiest time in their lives, the happiest thing. Amidst the music, young married couples have started leaning close to each other unconsciously, their gaze interlocked, filled with gentleness and bliss.

Hua Wu Que’s gaze unconsciously looked towards Tie Xin Lan as well. Tie Xin Lan is also looking at him. They both thought of the times that they spent together. During those days, they may sometimes be in shock, sometimes be in fear, sometimes be in pain, sometimes be in sadness, but now, all they can remember is only those sweet memories.

Gui Tong Zi looked at them and mumbled with a smile, “Now all of you should believe that this group of musicians that I’ve engaged is not only the best in the world, but also the one and only. Even the Tang Emperor has not the good fortune to listen to them.”

The music is getting nearer and nearer, and they saw a small boat floating towards them on the river like a cloud. The boat was brightly lit, with more than ten lamps hanging high in the air, the light reflected on the river and there were another ten odd lamps in the river, looking like a seven treasures lighted pagoda coming down from amongst the clouds.

On the boat there were seven to eight people, some playing the flute, some carrying the qin, some playing the pipa, some tapping on bamboo, and one of them was actually beating the drums. The low sound of the drum may be monotonous and without change, but each beat seems to be hitting everyone’s heart. Making everyone’s soul intoxicated.

Under the light, it can be seen that although there are men and women in the group, but all of them has white hair, and some are even bent over and hunched back, like toothless old people. But when they stepped up the boat, everyone realized that they’re actually ten times older than when seen from afar. Those who have never seen them can never imagine that a person can live to such an old age, and even those who saw them cannot imagine this. That there were so many old men and old women playing music on a very small boat, this is something that is absolutely unimaginable.

And the most unimaginable is that such exuberant, youthful, uplifting music, actually came from this group of muddleheaded looking old people. If this is not seen with one’s own eyes, he will never believe it. But now everyone saw for themselves, it’s just that no one could see clearly how they got up their boat, because the small boat is too swift.

By the time the Murong sisters thought to go out and receive them, these old people are already on the boat suddenly, and the music did not even stop for an instant. The old man who was beating the drum has hair so white that it looks like snow, but his skin so dark it looks like charcoal, and he’s so skinny that there’s only skin and bones left. He used his thighs to hold a very large drum, and this drum looks even older than him, and very heavy as well. But he used his thigh to clasp it and flew up the boat lightly with the drum, as if they’re made from paper and a small breeze would blow him away.

Chen Feng Chao came forward first and said with a bow, “Elders are all skilled beyond this world, I wonder why today…” Before he could finish his words, the old man who was beating the drum suddenly stared at him and said, “Is your family name Cao?”

Chen Feng Chao was stunned, and replied, “Junior’s name is Chen Feng Chao.”

He had just uttered the word ‘Chen’, when that old man who was beating the drum suddenly exclaim in fury, “Those with the family name Chen is nothing good as well.” Amidst his roar, his shriveled body has lept up to fly away.

Gui Tong Zi furrowed his brows and pulled him, “Even if you detest those with the family name Cao, what has it got to do with those whose family name is Chen?”

The old man who was beating the drum fumed, “Who said there’s no relation, If not for Chen Gong* who let Cao Cao off, how could my ancestors have died in the hands of Cao Cao?”

(From Wikipedia: At the county of Zhongmou, where Chen Gong was the magistrate, Cao Cao was captured. When Chen Gong interrogated the fugitive, he was so impressed with Cao Cao's loyalty to the emperor that he decided to abandon his official post and join Cao Cao.)

With the commotion he’s making, the music stopped. No one knows what nonsense he was blabbering about, and only Murong Shan Shan suddenly laughed, “So it seems that, can Elder be the descendent of the martyr of Nan Hai, Mi Heng?”

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mi_Heng)

Mi Heng - the way he was described by most accounts paint him as a crack-pot which would fit right in a Gu Long novel.
    Its BIxie Jianfa Gawdammit you guys!!!!