Page 35 of 51 FirstFirst ... 252627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: THE LEGENDARY SIBLINGS by Gu Long Part 3

Hah! Xuanyuan Sanguang, despite knowing him for such a short time, understand Xiao Yu'er better than those who raised him.
    Read the latest chapters of Coiling Dragon at Wuxia World!

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    to continue.....

Little Fairy exclaimed in alarm, “You… how are you?” She was just about to squat down and help him up when Gu Ren Yu suddenly jumped up from the floor shouted, “I’m too happy, too happy… is there anyone who is happier than me in the world?”

Hmm, I guess it is a nice ending for Little Fairy and MuRong Jiu...I just wish Xiao Yu Er will interact with them one final time before the story ends. I love his interaction with the girls in here.

Anyone here believes Little Fairy when she says she never liked Xiao Yu Er?

Maybe something like:

MuRong Jiu: You, you, have I seen you somewhere?

Xiao Yu Er looks at MuRong Jiu, thinking of the time he saw her naked, the time she almost tried to kill him, the time he scared her to death making her be in the condition she is right now, many thoughts running in his head.

Xiao Yu Er sighs: It is no longer important anymore. Just live a happy life with my little buddy Black Spider there.

Xiao Yu Er: Little Fairy Demon, remember me?

Little Fairy is filled with anger. How can she not forget that face? The same face who slapped her three times. The same face who violated her, the same face that kissed her on the lips. Despite her now being the wife of Gu Ren Yu, she still can't help it and wanting to lunge forward and slap Xiao Yu Er in the face. Only now she knows it no longer matters as well. She can only stand next to her husband.

Xiao Yu Er: Usually upon seeing me, you would want to kill me. What's wrong? I guess this is how it is when women fall in love. I will never understand women. Oh well, one time is good enough, it is sweet enough for me (referring to the one kiss).

Little Fairy can't help but blush and wish she could really cut Xiao Yu Er's tongue.

BTW, the following was just made up by me.
    Last edited by Felix; 07-13-07 at 03:44 AM.

Another couple hitched together . Just a happy feeling.

I've always liked Compulsive Gambler. Aside from being addicted to gambling, he's a pretty cool guy.

Yup, thanks for the speedy update, Jean. Loving this!

Thank you so much Jean

Little Fairy sure liked XYE but she is very smart so she chose a man that she also likes and more importantly who can make her happy.

I'm not suprised the evilness of evils anymore. And I simply can't warm up to Xuanyuan Sanguang, he is addicted and addicted people are prone to do unpredictable things.

to continue....

Xuanyuan San Guang tugged on his clothes and asked in shock, “Is he already dead?”

Li Da Zui smiled bitterly, “I don’t know if he’s dead or alive now either, I only know that he has been trapped in the belly of the mountain for seven, eight days with no food or water…” Xuanyuan San Guang turned pale, “No water for seven, eight days, even an iron man will not be able to sustain.”

Li Da Zui replied, “Maybe someone else would have died long ago, but Xiao Yu’er… he may have a plan. You’ll never guess how capable he can really be.”

He was afraid Xuanyuan San Guang would create trouble for him, so he quickly added, “That Gui Tong Zi is really capable as well, I really cannot guess how he would know our movements, and can actually bring crazy Tie here.”

He had just finished his words when someone suddenly laughed behind him, “If you manage to guess, can I still be considered Gui Tong Zi then?” Amidst the laughter there was a flash, and he was already in front of them.

Li Da Zui was stunned and smiled condescendingly, “Elder really comes and goes without a trace, I am extremely awed.”

Gui Tong Zi replied with a laugh, “Your flattery is making me feel very good, so I might as well just tell you what happened from the beginning.”

He hurriedly added, “Everyone in the martial arts realm thought that Tie Zhan found a treasure map, but actually, he has no interest in treasures at all. His biggest interest, is on Nameless Island.”

Li Da Zui asked, “Since it’s called Nameless Island, how would Tie Zhan know about it?”

Gui Tong Zi explained, “Because there was a busybody who recorded the coordinates of Nameless Island, and he also said that as long as one finds this Nameless Island, he’ll be able to learn martial arts from the people on the island and on his return to central plains, will become invincible.”

He continued with a laugh, “Tie Zhan has loved fighting all his life, so after seeing this secret document, naturally he was very tempted. That’s why he told his daughter to lure others away with another treasure map, while he secretly make his way to Nameless Island.”

Li Da Zui’s eyes gleamed and he tried to fish around by saying, “Who are those who were living on Nameless Island?”

Gui Tong Zi replied, “Those living on the island are all old people who are tired of mundane affairs. Once they reach the island, they don’t even want their old names anymore, that’s why the island is called Nameless Island.”

Li Da Zui smiled, “I’m sure Elder is also a nameless hero of this island.”

Gui Tong Zi replied, “What nameless heroes, it’s just a group of old cronies. Besides, even if I want to forget my own name, once others sees me, they will immediately recognize me, not like those old people, they just randomly give themselves a name and others won’t even know.”

Actually Li Da Zui had guessed long ago that the names Mi Shi Ba, Yu Zi Ya etc were all fake, and now that it has been confirmed, he didn’t want to expose them as well. He only sighed and said, “Tie Zhan is really lucky…”

Gui Tong Zi replied, “He stayed for about three to four years on the island, and he did indeed learnt quite a few types of martial arts. If it was you who had gone, I’m afraid we’d have thrown you into the sea long ago to feed the fishes.”

Li Da Zui forced out a smile and said, “I may not be a good person, but Tie Zhan is not that much better, so why have Elders taken a liking to him?”

Gui Tong Zi replied with a straight face, “Let me ask you, when you fight, will you go all out without care to your own life like him.”

Li Da Zui replied, “This… I’m afraid I’m a little behind.”

Gui Tong Zi explained, “It is precisely this trait of his that we like, and thought that he can be taught.”

Li Da Zui has no choice but to stop talking, but in his heart he was secretly scolding them, “The crazies meeting the crazy, of course you’ll take an instant liking to one another.”

Xuanyuan San Guang was initially still thinking about Xiao Yu’er’s well being, but after hearing these words, he became curious as well and can’t help but ask, “Since Elders have retired, then why have you returned?”

Arrgghhh... cliffhanger.. that is the question I wanted to ask.. why have they returned??

Thanks Jean!!

Maybe they want to help YNT -

Thank you so much Jean, just when I thought it not possible anymore, this novel manages to get more interesting

End of chapter~~

Gui Tong Zi replied, “Because after Tie Zhan learnt martial arts from us for three years, one day he suddenly stopped learning. We asked him why? He actually said that our martial arts, even after adding them together, still cannot be compared to Yan Nan Tian and the Floral Princesses. There’s no use for him to continue learning, so he might as well save the effort.”

Li Da Zui’s eyes gleamed and he asked, “So this means that Elders came this time with the intention of dueling with Yan Nan Tian and the Floral Princesses.”

Gui Tong Zi sighed and said, “This is called the body is old but the heart is young, when one reaches the peak of calmness, one will start to move again.”

Li Da Zui was secretly overjoyed but he deliberately sighed, “In my opinion, it’s better that Elders go back quickly.”

Gui Tong Zi stared and asked, “Why?”

Li Da Zui explained, “I don’t know about others, but that Yan Nan Tian’s martial arts is really unparalleled since the beginning of time, and never will there be anyone like him. I’m afraid Elders will also be…”

Gui Tong Zi really leapt up and said furiously, “I don’t believe that nonsense, I must find him and have a duel with him now.”

Li Da Zui knows that his point has been made and he’d better not press the issue, so he changed the topic, “I wonder how did Elder know about Tie Xin Lan’s wedding?”

Gui Tong Zi remained upset for a while before he said, “After we arrived in central plains, we traveled via the rivers and that few old fagots were suddenly enamored with a young lady at Wusheng City, insisting that her skills for playing the pipa is second to none in the world and refused to leave that place. There was no use with me remaining angry, so I walked around on my own. When I reached here, I didn’t meet anyone else but that Bai Lao Hu.”

Li Da Zui laughed, “Seems that his luck is not too bad.”

Gui Tong Zi added, “But at that time he was almost dying, so I sent him to the foot of the mountain to treat his injuries. He has not recovered from his injuries yet, but you guys have already arrived.”

Li Da Zui laughed bitterly, “So Elder was there as well, why didn’t I see you at all?”

Gui Tong Zi replied icily, “I was right behind you earlier, did you see me?”

Li Da Zui sighed and said, “Elder secretly overheard our plan, so you informed Tie Zhan immediately and asked them to come here immediately, that’s why they stopped listening to the heavenly pipa music.”

Gui Tong Zi laughed, “You’re not too stupid, you finally understand.”

Suddenly Tie Zhan can be heard exclaiming loudly, “You say that Xiao Yu’er is here? Could it be that he’s like Sun Wu Kong, who has been buried under the mountain by the Buddha Ru Lai?”

Once Xuanyuan San Guang heard this, he couldn’t care less about anything else and hurried forward immediately. He saw Tie Zhan lift up Du Jiao Jiao again and roared, “You got him in so now you have to get him out.”

Du Jiao Jiao smiled bitterly, “Would I have such capability.”

Tie Zhan asked, “Who is it if not you?” Xuanyuan San Guang exclaimed, “Old Man Ge, why are you still asking these now? Xiao Yu’er has been starving inside for seven to eight days already.”

Tie Zhan asked hoarsely, “Seven to eight days, this Hua lad was only starved for two to three days and he has already lost his strength. If he’s been starved for seven to eight days, would he still be alive?”

Last edited by Jean; 08-03-07 at 02:38 AM.

He sure will, if he is'nt then he is not Xiao Yu'er.

Thanks Jean, I woinder what is happening inside and also what happened to Yan Nan Tian.

oh oh! so exciting! everyone is gonna meet up. way cool. can hardly wait. i've missed XYE a great deal.

still, wonder how YNT is faring. poor guy. most likely tricked by that father-son pair

thanks for the wonderful update jean!

I can't make myself believe that YNT will be tricked by that wormheads. I think he is faking it in order to get his proper revenge.

Jean thank you so much! It looks like everyone will come together at last. So many questions..

Naaa.. YNT will be tricked. I don't think he's especially bright. And its hard not to be fooled by that pair. Even Xiao Yu has been fooled by them a couple of times.

If YNT gets tricked by the Jiang father-son combo, it might not be a bad thing. I mean, look what happened last time he got tricked. Maybe after this time getting tricked, his martial arts will be even better than now.

to continue....

Chap 118

‘Compulsive Gambler’ Xuanyuan San Guang was concerned about Xiao Yu’er’s life and death, and he was worried that all the talk would delay opening the mountain, so he hurriedly told ‘Mad Lion’ Tie Zhan, “Luckily there’s a lot of people here, more hands make lighter work, maybe we’ll still be in time.”

Li Da Zui also chipped in, “There are tools here for opening the mountain, those who want to save Xiao Yu’er, better start working quickly.” He was the one who hid the shovels and axes, so naturally he found them quickly.

Everyone was rushing to grab an axe to chop the mountain, and even those young ladies who were in highly respected positions chipped in to help. On seeing that the axes and shovels are all taken, they used their own priceless daggers and short swords. In a while, deafening sounds of the rocks being chipped resonated throughout the mountains.

Du Jiao Jiao sighed and said with a bitter smile, “And I thought everyone wanted Xiao Yu’er dead, I did not expect that they all wanted him to live. Xiao Yu’er oh Xiao Yu’er, it seems that even if you’re dead, it’ll be worth it.”

Bai Kai Xin sighed as well and said, “That’s right, if it was me who was trapped in here, I’m afraid even wild dogs wouldn’t have come to save me.”

Li Da Zui laughed, “I didn’t expect that you’ll actually know it as well.”

Bai Kai Xin laughed coldly, “Stop being so smug. Even if these people can work continuously, they would need at least half a day to reach the belly of the mountain. By then I’m afraid Xiao Yu’er would have become salted fish.”

Hua Wu Que and Tie Xin Lan can’t help but feel hot tears in their eyes. On seeing such a scene, of course they felt happy, but they also know that hope is slim. Suddenly they saw Madam Bai quietly walking over, in her hands she carried an oily looking bag, and she said with her head lowered, “There’s fried chicken and glutinous rice balls in the bag, I secretly wrapped them up earlier. Eat it quickly, only when you’re full will you have the strength to save Xiao Yu’er.”

Tie Xin Lan suddenly felt her throat choking, and she stammered, “You… want to save him as well?” Madam Bai rubbed her eyes and forced out a smile, “I may not know what kind of a person he is, but I think… if he can live in this world, maybe everyone will be a lot happier.”

If not seen with one’s own eyes, no one in the martial arts realm would believe such a thing. The most famous wealthy and respected gentlemen would actually be rolling up their sleeves and moving rocks together with the disreputable ‘Ten Evils’. And the Murong sisters who would not have lifted a hand to work in the past, would actually use the dainty fingers they use for playing music to dig the soil. And all these, is because of a twenty odd year old lad, and this lad actually grew up in the Valley of Evil.

Suddenly they hear a sudden rumble, like loud thunder drumming through the sky, like a thousand horses and soldiers galloping here from afar. Everyone felt even more energized, and the broken stones flew up like rain. They have indeed created a miracle, in less than half a day, they managed to break through ten solid rock walls and entered the belly of the mountain. Hua Wu Que and Xuanyuan San Guang dashed in first, and although they are excited, they can’t help but feel worried as well, and afraid… that what they will find is Xiao Yu’er’s corpse!

Hua Wu Que wanted to call out, but his heart seemed to be stuck in his throat, and he can’t make a single sound. He saw that on the stone chair which was split into half, was a wine bottle, and on the floor there were some torn clothes and thread. Hua Wu Que recognized that these were torn from the clothes that Xiao Yu’er and the Floral Princesses were wearing. His expression immediately changed, and his hand shook so much that he can’t even pick up a piece of cloth.

Xuanyuan San Guang can’t help but ask, “This… this is their clothes?”

Hua Wu Que nodded his head absently, “Hmm.”

Xuanyuan San Guang’s heart sank as well. People like Xiao Yu’er and the rest, if not for some dire circumstances, they would not have tore the clothes on their body! They dare not step in further to look, they no longer have the courage to face that cruel truth.

Murong Shan Shan suddenly asked, “Is that wine in the bottle?”

Xuanyuan San Guang lifted up the bottle and sniffed at it, “Yes.”

Murong Shan Shan’s eyes gleamed and said with joy, “If it’s wine in the bottle, then there’s hope.”

Xuanyuan San Guang asked, “Wh…why?”

Murong Shan Shan replied, “Wine can be used to keep off hunger. If they have wine to drink, they’ll be able to last a few more days.”

Xuanyuan San Guang jumped at least two feet in the air and roared with joy, “Xiao Yu’er, Xiao Yu’er, where are you, your friends are all here to save you!” He dashed inside with joy.

The empty cave resonated with Xuanyuan San Guang’s echo, but there was no sound of anyone replying. Where is Xiao Yu’er? Is he so hungry that he can’t even talk anymore? The entrance to the underground tunnel was not sealed and they saw Wei Wu Ya’s corpse, and saw countless empty wine bottles, and also saw that stinking, marvelous ‘toilet’.

But they searched through the whole place and could not find a single living person. Where is Xiao Yu’er and the rest? Could their bones have dissolved and flown away, forever disappearing from this world!

Last edited by Jean; 08-03-07 at 08:28 PM.

I agree.. Even Ten Evils have been tricked by the father-son combo. Hopefully YNT is more of a wiser now. What I am interested in is the clash of the titans.. YNT vs FPP.. and XYE vs HWQ..

How is Gu Long going to get out over that battle? I think XYE may not lose to HWQ in a fight.. The boy is too smart..

Thanks Jean!!

Whoa... the Floral Princesses are wandering somewhere sans their clothes?

So, how about we start a poll on how many words will the one-sentence fight between Yan Nan Tian and the Floral Palace Princesses have?

A. 5-10
    B. 11-15
    C. 16-20
    D. 21-25
    E. 26-30

I am betting on C.

The suspense is killing me.
    Where are Xiao Yu'er and the others?

Thanks Jean, you really know how to torture people to insanity?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodflowers View Post
    So, how about we start a poll on how many words will the one-sentence fight between Yan Nan Tian and the Floral Palace Princesses have?

A. 5-10
    B. 11-15
    C. 16-20
    D. 21-25
    E. 26-30

I am betting on C.
    2 whole chapters on the pre-fight staredown and inner feelings of the contestants and bystanders.

Then 1 sentence which explains why one of them backed down without fighting.
    Its BIxie Jianfa Gawdammit you guys!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiffer View Post
    Whoa... the Floral Princesses are wandering somewhere sans their clothes?
    And possibly being spanked!!!!