Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3132333435363738394041424344454647484950 ... LastLast

Thread: THE LEGENDARY SIBLINGS by Gu Long Part 3

Gu Long >>>>>> dendroid King

Hay maybe electric shock therapy will help you undesrtand the plot?

to continue..... gonna get a little x-rated

Yu Zi Ya suddenly laughed, “Although I do not know him, and I do not know if he is good or bad, I know that if those in the pugilistic world are all like him, we need not run away to a far away deserted island.”

Xuanyuan San Guang clapped his hands and exclaimed, “Old Man Ge, that’s right, if there’s a few more bad people like him, I’d rather not touch any dice from now on.”

Murong Shan Shan suddenly smiled as well, “How can you do that, my sisters and I still want to look for you and have a good bet in future.”

Xuanyuan San Guang said, “I only said I won’t touch dice, but I didn’t say I won’t touch cards.”

Everyone can’t help but burst out laughing, after the tension of the past two nights, they are finally feeling a little relaxed now! Only Hua Wu Que, whose heart felt even heavier.

More and more, he could not bear to hurt Xiao Yu’er, he’d rather that he be killed by Xiao Yu’er. But he does not know, even if he doesn’t mind dying, Xiao Yu’er’s life would be even more miserable being alive. No one will be able to, after killing his own brother, and still be able to live peacefully. It is fated that they will have a miserable outcome.

It seems that no one will be able to change this outcome.

In the midst of chaos, no one noticed that Li Da Zui, Ha Ha’er, Du Sha, Du Jiao Jiao, Yin Jiu You, Bai Kai Xin have already escaped halfway.

Knowing that Yan Nan Tian has appeared, even with a knife pointed to their necks, they would never dare to go forward with the rest of the group.

Of course that Madam Bai is never an inch further away from Bai Kai Xin.

Bai Kai Xin was slapped earlier by Du Sha, and now half his face is swollen, his mouth squeezed to one side, fresh blood trickling out from the corner of his mouth.

Madam Bai suddenly spoke to Bai Kai Xin quietly, “Do you know why you’re always being bullied?”

“Because I met a bane like you.”

Madam Bai was not upset at all, but smiled instead and said, “It’s because they all have helpers, but you’re all alone. It’s difficult to fight four hands with two fists, and since you know this, why don’t you find a helper!”

Bai Kai Xin’s eyes shone, and immediately pulled Madam Bai aside. By now they have walked into the wilderness of the mountain, and Bai Kai Xin pulled her and hid at a niche in the mountain, whispering, “Your words have awaken me. After what you’ve said, I did think of a good helper.”

Madam Bai smiled, “Will you still call me a bane now?”

Bai Kai Xin replied, “No, no, look at your nose, I knew that you will bring luck to your husband.”

Madam Bai chided him with a laugh, “Stop flattering, tell me first who is that helper that you’re thinking of.”

Bai Kai Xin replied, “Amongst these people, Li Da Zui and I have long been loggerheads. Now Big Brother Du seems to be on his side as well. Both their martial arts is not bad, especially Big Brother Du. I could have asked Ha Ha’er to deal with them, but this fatty is even more slippery than a loach. If I find him, he may betray me once his head is turned.”

Madam Bai asked, “What about Du Jiao Jiao?”

Bai Kai Xin replied, “That neither man nor woman can’t do as well. She may look as if she’s on good terms with me, but she’s always been afraid of Big Brother Du. To ask her to go against Big Brother, she’d rather die than do it.”

Madam Bai laughed, “Maybe she has a secret relationship with Big Brother Du.”

Bai Kai Xin giggled, “That is damn right, so no matter how I see it, I can only persuade Yin Jiu You to partner me, and with you, we have three people. It’s enough to deal with the group of them.”

Madam Bai blinked her eyes and asked, “Do you have a way to persuade him?” Bai Kai Xin replied, “I didn’t initially, but now I do.” Bai Kai Xin continued with a smile, “This person has always liked to sneak around furtively looking into other people’s privacy in the dark, especially other couples ‘doing things’. Because he can no longer do it, so he can only get his kick by looking at others.”

Madam Bai rolled her eyes and laughed, “Could it be that you want to ‘do things’ with me here?”

thanks jean

you're wonderfull
    Last edited by susantophan; 08-10-07 at 08:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by aliderhamy View Post
    Gu Long >>>>>> dendroid King

Hay maybe electric shock therapy will help you undesrtand the plot?
    No personal attack plz. Plus I do understand the plot. Thank you.

too good of an ending for the father & son pair xD maybe there'll be more to it
    www.winglin.net/fanfic/Emilyy8 [Raymond Lam, Bosco Wong, Ron Ng]

www.winglin.net/fanfic/Emilyy5 [oneshots]

hey guys.... sorry, but I might not be updating as frequently for the time being. I'm in no mood to translate, coz my dog has just been diagnosed with having cancer, and even with chemo, he's expected to live for only 1 more year. I'm now reading up on alternative medicine, and stuff... so legendary siblings might have to take the back seat for a while. I'll still translate.... but my speed will be a lot slower.

here's the continuation....

Bai Kai Xin hugged her and laughed, “You’re damn right again. Once we start, he’ll be here soon after.”

Madam Bai giggled, “With someone looking at the side, I can’t do it.”

Bai Kai Xin chided her with a laugh, “You ****, do you think I do not understand, with someone peeping at the side, you get even more excited!”

He pushed her hard and said, “Move!”

Madam Bai bit his ears and panted, “Harder, good man, push harder…harder still… harder still…the harder the better.”

After a while, Bai Kai Xin suddenly laughed, “Yin Lao Jiu, if you want to look, you might as well come out and have a good look?”

Yin Jiu You was really behind a rock, laughing, “Good lad, you’ve married a correct wife, she really is something.”

Madam Bai panted as she laughed, “Do you want to come and have a go?”

Yin Jiu You laughed loudly, “No need no need, as long as you let me watch to my heart’s content, I will be grateful.”

Bai Kai Xin said, “That’s right, you better make yourself happy while you still can, if Yan Nan Tian finds you, it’ll be too late.”

Once the name ‘Yan Nan Tian’ was mentioned, Yin Jiu You’s expression changed, and he said icily, “So it’s that why you’re so intent on making yourself so happy now?”

Bai Kai Xin replied, “It’s all right with us, I have never harmed Yan Nan Tian, so I need not fear him, but you…” He laughed, and deliberately stopped talking.

Yin Jiu You’s face turned green and he was stunned for a moment, before he suddenly laughed, “You think that I’m afraid? I’m afraid Yan Nan Tian has already died in the hands of the Floral Princess, what need I fear?”

Bai Kai Xin chortled, “That’s right, that’s right. You really have nothing to fear, Yan Nan Tian’s martial arts is not worth even a damn cent, once he fights with the Floral Princess his head will have to move house.”

Yin Jiu You replied, “Yan Nan Tian’s martial arts may not be bad, but the Floral Princess…” Bai Kai Xin interrupted, “You only know that Yan Nan Tian has not practiced martial arts for many years, but you forget that he could have mastered an extremely formidable skill in these few years, or else why would he dare to come and look for the Floral Princess? Do you think he’s sick of living?” Yin Jiu You was stunned, the expression on his face even more horrible.

Bai Kai Xin added, “Besides, the Floral Princess have been starving in that cave for a few days. If man is iron, rice is steel, no matter how capable they are, they will not be able to stand it. Even if they have eaten something now, but their martial arts will certainly be discounted by at least twenty to thirty percent. If they were to fight with Yan Nan Tian now… from what I see I’m afraid they will likely lose.”

Yin Jiu You was stunned for a moment, and said, “So what if he does not die. If I can’t fight him, can I not hide from him then?”

Bai Kai Xin said, “When Yan Nan Tian wants to create trouble for a person, I’ve never heard that the person will be able to run away. Besides, for a person to live until fifty, sixty years old but still in fear of his own life the whole day, hiding here and there, isn’t that such a pitiful life.”

Yin Jiu You gritted his teeth and asked with hatred, “What is the meaning of telling me all these!”

Bai Kai Xin replied nonchalantly, “I don’t have any other meaning, but I just want to help you, so that Yan Nan Tian will not look for you anymore.”

Yin Jiu You was moved and asked, “You have a plan?”

sorry Jean about your dog...

Thanks Jean.

I hoped your dog can get better, and certainly not suffer.

Han Solo
    Wuxiapedia

Quote Originally Posted by bliss
    I think they're probably at the same level as or one level below Ah Qing, which is about the level of a 2nd or 3rd generation Quan Zhen disciple.
    Troll Control

Hay jean ... remember that ur dog is going to a better place.

and as we get sick our senses get dulled. and the pain we feel is reduced.
    so i am gussing it is the same with dogs.

I have a cat that folowed me home one day, so i kept it. its allmost 10 years old now.

Jean, so sorry to hear what happened your dog. I hope he can live his remaining life happy and in peace. Of course you must spend as much time with him as you can. We all understand and thank you for having told us. Sharing good news as well as the sad ones.

God give you patience and strength.

Thank you so much for the translations.... they're a joy to read...and so sorry to hear about your dog... hopefully you'd get to learn an alternative medicine that would ease both you and your dogs pain...
    i'll pray for that!!!

awww, sorry to hear about your dog Jean. Hopefully, all ends well.
    www.winglin.net/fanfic/Emilyy8 [Raymond Lam, Bosco Wong, Ron Ng]

www.winglin.net/fanfic/Emilyy5 [oneshots]

Hi Jean,
    Sorry to hear about the misfortune with your dog.
    Gathering from your post, you must be quite upset with the bad news.
    Take your time with the translation, we can all wait. The dog is more important, afterall he is like a member of your family.

Regards
    Thor

Dont stress over the translations. Have more fun with Herby. Gotta admit. He's a beautiful dog.

Jean--Thanks for the translations, and sorry to hear about your dog. I hope your dog is not in pain, and that you're holding up on your end.

Take care,

dewyloony

Senior Member kyss of the sword's Avatar

sorry to hear of your dog, i had a beloved dog that grew old and infirmed and had to be put down because he was suffering a great deal, it really hurt to do so and i felt terrible for months about it. hope you have some good time with your dog in the time you have.
    Last edited by kyss of the sword; 08-13-07 at 11:58 PM.
    THE KYSS OF THE SWORD IS DEADLY BUT EXQUSITE
    he's the strongest in history but he's the disciple.
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/histor...ciple_kenichi/

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by crazylife123 View Post
    Dont stress over the translations. Have more fun with Herby. Gotta admit. He's a beautiful dog.
    Yeh, I think someone else should pick-up the baton, its not that much to translate anyway. Unfortunately I doesn't understand or read chinese, so I can't help. I'm lost for word with this kind of thing. This remind me of the Snow Queen drama, it is so sad watching kim bo-ra suffer with the chemo etc. Even though I'm not a dog person/dog owner, I still understand how you feel Jean. Hope everything Ok.

hey jean..dog is more priority...we can wait.

Quote Originally Posted by atlantean0208 View Post
    Yeh, I think someone else should pick-up the baton, its not that much to translate anyway. Unfortunately I doesn't understand or read chinese, so I can't help. I'm lost for word with this kind of thing. This remind me of the Snow Queen drama, it is so sad watching kim bo-ra suffer with the chemo etc. Even though I'm not a dog person/dog owner, I still understand how you feel Jean. Hope everything Ok.
    Jean has done such a great job, and has said that she still hope to continue translating.

I suggest that we wait patiently for her quality works, until that day that Jean announces otherwise.

Thanks,
    Han Solo
    Wuxiapedia

Quote Originally Posted by bliss
    I think they're probably at the same level as or one level below Ah Qing, which is about the level of a 2nd or 3rd generation Quan Zhen disciple.
    Troll Control

Can I second Han Solo's comments? I think it is only fair and right that we wait for Jean. She has done an awesome work here and I am sure she has the satisfaction to finish it off. I can wait for Jean. :-)